Beautiful

Play My Way [Drabble & One Shot Collection]

KRYBER (KRYSTAL x AMBER)

this wasn't the original kryber that I was going to post, but because this post on tumblr reminded me of when i first saw it and how it bugged me, so I decided to post this first LOL
 
- - - - -
 
"What the hell was that?!" Krystal hissed at Amber as she dragged her into the girl's restroom. They were taking a quick break from their radio appearance. 
 
Amber looked at the younger girl in confusion, "What do you mean?" 
 
"Why are you always bringing yourself down?!" Krystal looked at her sternly, trying to understand why she couldn't see just how beautiful she was. 
 
"I don't expect you to understand. You're stunning. You've got guys and girls lining up to be with you." 
 
Krystal's eyes softened as she took a step toward Amber. She picked up one of Amber's hands in hers, her thumb rubbing lightly on the backside, causing the older girl to curiously observe. Krystal waited for Amber to look back up at her, when their eyes had met, Krystal sent her a soft smile. 
 
"Unnie, you're one of the most beautiful people I know. And those boys and girls have no chance against you," she gave Amber a quick peck on the cheek before running out of the ladies room. 
 
Amber immediately placed her hand over her cheek, her eyes wide with surprise. But it didn't take long for the shock to fade and a smile to slowly creep its way onto her face. 
 
- - - - -
please comment and subscribe!