The Park

Choi Minho & Lee Myungsoo Interactive Story

                 But where should I go? I decided to walk to the park. I looked strange though, being the only teen carrying a purse. So I decided to leave my purse on the ground as I went on the swings. After a while I threw my jacket on the floor when I was on the swing since it was getting hot. I went higher and higher every time. It felt good to be able to do this again after so many years. The wind rushed against my face. As I went higher, I saw a feild with people on it? I tried to go higher, but couldn't see it clear enough. I stopped my swing with the heels of my feet, I scrapped the bottom of my new shoes, ! Well let's just hope I didn't do it for no reason. I picked up my purse off the ground and walking toward the direction I saw the feild. There was a soccer game going on. I decided to sit down with the crowd of people. I was getting up to move to a place where I could hear my voice message when the soccer ball hits me in my stomach, hard! I think I could've gotten a mark. 

"Are you okay miss?" a tall, handsome man comes to the rescue with a worried voice.

"Ughhh," I rub my stomach to try to make it feel better.

"Here, lay down" he tries to set me down.

It felt somewhat better.

"Just stay like that for a while, okay? I have to go play for the game, I'm sorry," he runs away to the feild with the soccer ball confirming I'm okay as everyone says "Whew!"

I get back up to my sitting position when it feels better. The game has ended when I decide to swing my bag over my shoulder to leave when I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Ummm, excuse me?" I turn around. "I'm very sorry for the strong kick of mine, I mean it's nessacery for a soccer player you know?" a team member chuckles.

"Yeah, I completely understand! It's okay! Don't need to worry," I confirm.

"Are you sure?" he checks.

"Yeah! See? I can stand up and everything when I could only lay down earlier, so don't worry,"

"Thank you!" he runs away.

I feel another tap on my shoulder. "Hmm?" I turn around. It was the same guy who made me lay down.

"Are you okay?" he asks.

"Here we go again," I mumble. 

"What was that?" 

"Oh nothing. I'm fine! Look! I can stand up, run, and skip! I'm finee!!" I run in place when I say run and skip in place when I say skip.

"I am glad," he smiles. What a cute smile.

I checked the time on my phone and realized it was 12 PM already, wow. 

"I'm Choi Minho by the way," he intoduced himself.

"I'm Park Minzy," I smile and shake his hand.

"Listen, umm my team is going to go to a restaurant to celebrate since we won our last game before Hee Chul leaves for the army. Everyone's going with their date or girlfriend, but since I don't have one..." he stopped. "I was just wondering if you wanted to go?"

"Uhhh," I thought about it. I really have nothing to do, and I don't want to see my mom at home either. What should I do now?

Go With Minho

Go Home

Go To The Mall Instead