Say Yes

Choi Minho & Lee Myungsoo Interactive Story

"Umm wae?" I asked.

"Because it's dark outside, there might be erts lerking outside," he explained.

"Okay,"

"I underst-- waaiiiitt, what? Did you just say yes?" I nodded. "Really?! Just let me take off my uniform and I'll be back!" he ran back as the ice-cream guy came out not in his uniform and bragged about how he's going to take me home. I read as I was waiting.

"Hey," Ice-cream guy said. 

"Hi,"I bookmarked the page I was on and looked at him.

"Umm the other guy said he couldn't take you home because he has to go home right now, something about his mom so-"

"You'll take me home," I finished his sentence.

"Yeah," he half smiled.

"Okay," I got up and stuffed everything in my bag. We got outside and the first few minutes were very quiet.

"You lied," I said.

"What do you mean?" he seemed a bit puzzled.

"He didn't have to leave," I faced ICG(Ice-cream Guy).

"If you knew, why'd you let me walk home with you?"

"I was about to ask the same questions, why did you try to trick me into walking with you?"

"Well, didn't he say he wanted to protect you from the erts? Well he's one of those erts so there was no use, now your turn,"

"I guessed," I  said.

"How?"

"The way he looked down girls' costumors shirts," he laughed.

"What about me?"

"Well... you just look at people... for a really long time, .... and scare them with your glare," he laughed again.

 "Hey!" I realized, "you laughed!"

"No I didn't," he stopped and covered his mouth. Then he coughed.

"Yeah you did!" I poked at him.

"No I didn't!" he roared, I stopped.

Ask Him Why He Didn't Admit That He Laughed

Tell Him You Can Walk By Yourself