Continue

Choi Minho & Lee Myungsoo Interactive Story

I felt like a cry baby, but it felt good to let it all out. 
"A-are you crying? You shouldn't be, I just saved you. You should be crying if I didn't"

I paid no attention to what he was saying and kept crying. He surprisingly pushed my head into his chest.

"Now stop crying, it's all okay, you're alive and fine," he tried to comfort me.
"C'mon," he said after a while.
"Sorry," I wiped my tears.

"It's okay," he my heard. Then it started raining hard. He took my hand and led me into the womens bathroom, where it was ward. It was the last sight I saw because I think I fell asleep from my swollen eyes. My eyes opened after a while and I saw Myungsoo leaning his back against the wall warming his hands, "Hey," he said. 

"Hey," I smiled. "Uhh, why did you choose the womens bathroom?" I pondered.
"Because it's warmer in here,"
"Woah, you been in here?" I teaser.
"N-no, only when I was a kid, when I had to pee in the womens bathroom when my mom  took me," I laughed at him. "Well, would you like it if I took you to the mens?"
"No," I quietly replied.
"That's what I thought,"
"Wait, what time is it!" I sprag up from my sitting position.
"I don't know, my phone battery died some time ago," he took out his phone to show me the black screen. I checked my watch. It's 6 AM!
"It's 6 AM!" I freaked.
"It's still raining too, if you try to go, you'll get sick. 

I didn't know what to do, go home or stay. If I went home right now, my mom would yell at me for coming so early in the morning, yet coming so late and I would be sick. If I stayed, I would only deal with yelling from coming too late. I pick second choice! 

"I-i guess I'll stay," it got quit.
"Hey, warm up your hands a little," he rubbed his hands together to show me an example to follow.
"It's not getting any warmer,"
"Here," he took my hands in his.
"It's warm," I smiled from the warmth.
"I know," he said.


Should I thank him now?

Thank Him
Don't Thank Him