Thank Him

Choi Minho & Lee Myungsoo Interactive Story

"I know," he said.

"Hey umm," I paused. "Thanks," I shyly said.

"No problem," he replied.

"Seriously thanks, I swear I thought I was going to die, or get or something like that. I was so scared,"

"Is that why you cried last night?" he asked. I nodded, "Well it's okay now. I told you it was going to be okay didn't I?"

"I don't know, I was scared of dying, but I was more scared of dying on the day I fought with my mom. I mean I want to die on the happiest day of my life but instead it was the day I fought with my mom,"

"Mmm well that's why you have you learn martial arts," he said. I laughed.

"I think it stopped raining," I commented.

We got up and checked outside carefully, it was gone! The ground was still wet though.

"Well umm, since the rain stopped, I guess we'll have to go our own ways," he said. 

"Yeah.." I agreed. I turned around and started to walk.

"Wait, take this," he took off his jacket and put it on me, "Just to make sure you don't catch a cold," he smiled.

"Oh, uh, thanks, but what about you?" I asked.

"I'll be fine, but uh do you want me to walk you home so, you don't uhh get into any more trouble again," he smirked.

"Sure, only if you want to,"

"I just asked you that,"

"Oh, well then sure," we walked home in a somewhat awkward silence. When we got home I thanked him, "Thanks," I said, "For everything."

"Yeah no problem,"

"Well you got to go," I said and he raised an eyebrow, "My moms going to kill me if she sees you. She'll think that......... you know... did it," he laughed, "And then tease me and say that you're my boyfriend and all,"

"Is it that bad of an idea?" he smirked.

"Shut up!"

"Okay, I know when I'm not wanted," he chucked, "Bye," 

"Bye," I waved. I ran inside and slammed the door shut behind me.

"Sooooo, where have you been?" my mom scared the crap out of me. Right when I thought I was safe too. But she was right there, on the couch that's right in front of the front door. What do I tell her?

 

The Truth (you were with a guy)

Lie (you were with Ae Sook)