Mall

Choi Minho & Lee Myungsoo Interactive Story

I decided to go to the mall. It was really crowded, maybe because it was the first day of summer, but it was so crowded that you had someone barely 3 feet away from you on each side of you. I went to less crowded stores so the crowd would soon leave. My plan worked. There were less and less people as time passed. I decided to get something sweat to eat-ice-cream. Mmmmm, it was all good, until I tripped on the stone tiles on the floor. Oops! My ice cream had smoothered all over some tall guy. I looked up to see his expressed, was he going to be okay or was he one of those guys. He gave me a strong glare that gave the chills. 

"I'm so sorry," I gasped. I got out my napkin and wiped it off until he stopped me by holding my wrist.

"If you were really sorry, you wouldn't of done it," he tilted his head, "right?"

"Yeah but-" it was an accident, I was about to say.

"So don't be so clumsy next time," he violently let go of my wrist and walked away with a slight sway in every footstep forward. It was just a misunderstanding. I sat down on a message chair bhind me to let out my stress. I inserted a dollar bill for fee to get this message chair started. Ahhhhh, this feels soooo good, I need to get me one of these babies.

People these days! People get so grumpy. Just thinking about him and his glare made me shutter. I hope I never have to deal with him again in a situation like that. Thinking made me hungry. What should I do?

Go Home

Go Inside A Cafe