Go With Minho

Choi Minho & Lee Myungsoo Interactive Story

Heyyy! Sorry I didn't update Minho one! I feel so bad! I seriously thought I did so many chapters with him in it! But it turns out I didn't. So I made this long one to make up for it! Sorryyyyy! I hope you forgive me!


"Uhhh sure!" I said.

"Oh really? I didn't think you'd say yes. You look more like a "STRANGER DANGER" type of girl," he stated.

"Now do I?" I raised an eyebrow and laughed.

I got in the van with the other teammates. They all had their dates.

"So is everyone bringing their dates on this van?" I whispered to Minho quietly. 

"No, the other guys went and picked up their dates. I'm sorry I couldn't do that for you." he apologized.

"Oh no it's okay, it's fine!" I assured him. He smiled.

"We're here," the van driver informed us.

Everyone leaped off the van. I followed Minho. He held my hand as I got out and I thanked him. I looked up to find a fancy restaurant that I've always wanted to go to: The Palace. I've dreamt of going here, I've just never been able to afford it...or I just spend my money before even thinking about coming here. Any ways it was too expensive for me so my mouth was hanging wide open.

"Are you okay?" Minho waved his hand in front of my eyes.

"Oh what? Yeah sorry, it's just that it's so..." I didn't want to say fancy because then I'd sound poor.

"Fancy?" he chuckled. He was cute. His smile was cute. At that moment, I realized how nice his sharp his jawline was. How big his eyes were. How nice and bushy his eyebrows were. How his somewhat think lips looked. And how his chin length, which was long for a guy, fit him so perfectly.

"Uh huh, how did you know?" I asked.

"That's how I felt when I first came." he explained. I tilted my head. They come here often don't they?

"Do you come here a lot?"

"Yeah." he nodded. "Our manager is kind of rich. And since our team is supported, we get some cha-ching," he did money hand motions as he whispered all that. I nodded understanding now.

"You're so lucky. I could never afford this stuff," I sighed.

"I'll take you here then!" he smiled. He's going to take me? WHEN!! "Let's go," 

I followed Minho. He held my wrist as it was dark and easy for me to get lost because I've never come here before. I was pretty sure everyone else knew because they were calm and Minho was just pulling me along, but others who were holding hands were next to each other, when I was behind Minho -.- I look so stupid.

Minho pulled out my chair. What a gentlemen he is! "Thank you!" I smiled. He smiled indicating a small "you're welcome".

Minho sat next to me. There was about...1,2,3...23,24 people! including the dates.I just hope this "date" goes well! I crossed my fingers.

"Hello, my name is Kang JiHoo. I will be your waiter for today. Here are the menus. Would you like anything to drink for today?"

Everyone ordered some kind of drink. As for me, I went with orange juice. Mmmm my favorite. Minho got sprite. The waiter came back with the drinks we ordered and started talking again.

"Please press this button," he motioned towards a small red button in the middle of the table, "when you are finished deciding your meals for today or when you need me," everyone nodded.

I saw everybodys head in their menus. I didn't want anything too expensive, but then I looked at the menu. Grilled cheese sandwich, I ran my finger over the dotted line that shows you the where the price is for the grilled cheese was. 

"TWELVE DOLLARS?" I yelled. I saw everyone's eyes fixed on my. "Mianhae," I bowed to everyone including the other costumers. So embarrassing. Note to self:don't yell in fancy restaurants. But really? TWELVE FREAKING DOLLARS TO WASTE! Who is even paying for this stuff. Minho said his managers' rich, so was he someone signaling to me that the manager is rich enough to pay? So I asked.

"Minho,"  I whispered. "Pssttt! Psstt!" I got his attention. "Who's paying?"

"The manager," he said. I nodded my head a bit.

I looked at the menu some more. I tried to find the cheapist thing, so far it's the Grilled Cheese Sandwich, which is $12.

"Minho, what are you getting?"

"The crab," THE CRAB!!! THATS LIKE $60! "It's cause I play for the team," that's true. Now the only thing I can think of is the GCS (Grilled Cheese Sandwich).

"Okay, is everyone ready?" the manager looked at everyone nodding. He pressed the red button and soon the waiter was right over.

"What would you like for today?" the waiter got out his notepad.

"Could I get the Spicy Lobster?"

"I want the Caviar,"

"I would like to have the Red Juicy Crab,"

"Kobe Beef for me,"

"I want Oysters, which extra sauce,"

The list of expensive food went on. "What about you?" the manager asked me.

"I'd just like the Grilled Cheese Sandwich," I said. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

"You can get something else you know. I know we haven't talked or anything but you're Minho's date. He's the best player on our team. I want you to enjoy what you're eating. I want you to have something that you will remember forever," the manager explained. I gulped then looked at Minho for help but he shrugged his shoulders.

"Uhh, it's okay, I like grilled cheese!" I smiled.

"I insist." this little arguement went on for a while that even the waiter left. 

"I WANT YOU TO HAVE IT!" he said in a somewhat loud voice.

"I TOLD YOU I'M FINE," I said in the same tone.

"I'm going to have you kicked out of this restaurant if you don't do as I say," he was serious wasn't he?

"Fine!" I sighed. "Let me look over the menu." I carefully scanned the menu. "I'm ready,"

The manager clicked the button. The waiter came as fast as last time.

Get Smoked Trout: $40

Get Grilled Chicken: $20