Stop

Choi Minho & Lee Myungsoo Interactive Story

I decided to wipe the tear coming out of my eye. I'm going to cry in front of a stranger, why should I do that?

"Hey, are you crying?" I guess I didn't notice him watching me wipe my tear. 

I covered my face, "No,"

"It's okay if you are you know, I won't make fun of you,"

I debated on the idea of letting go of my face in front of him. "Okay, fine" I gave up.

He chuckled, "You cry baby"

"Hey! You said you wouldn't make fun of me," I pouted.

"Oh I'm sorry," he sarcastically said. He stopped for a second and said, "I think it's going to rain,"

I looked at the sky. "Darn it, how am I getting back home...dry?" I mumbled.

He grabbed my hand and we made a run for it.

"My house is close by," he covered his head. We got to his house soaking wet. He was sneezing on the way here.

"Are you sick?" I felt his forehead after we dried up. "wow, you're hot,"

"I know I am," he smirked.

"Shut up, let me measure your temperature," I looked around for the thermometer. I inserted the thermometer in his mouth."102.2. Go to bed, I'll treat you,"

Iasked him where everything was since it was my first time here not knowing where anything was. When I got a tour, I noticed, the only thing he didn't have was the thing he needed: medicine. 

"I'm going to get some medicine, okay?" I turned around to exit until he took my hand even when he was in bed.

"You;re going to ge sick too, what's the point of that? Just stay okay?"

"But-"

"No buts"

"Fine" I crossed my arms over each other. One way or another, I was going to get that medicine for him. I made a plan.

I waited till he was aslep to go. I brought the medicine back home with chicken soup ingredients. I closed the door behind me and the light. I was surprised to see Myungsoo. Not that he's ugly, he was good looking actually, with his sharp jawline, his strong glare, his nice lips, waitt WHAT AM I SAYING!

"I told you not to go out," his glare felt like it was stabbing me.

"I told you I was going to get medicine," I replied.

"You told me you weren't"

"Well, what's done is done," I walked towards the kitchen when he grabbed my arm with one hand then my forehead with the other.

"You're lucky you didn't get sick," he let go.

"Go back to bed," I demanded. He walked back into his bedroom and shut his door softly.

Hmmm, let's make some good, deliecious, chicken soup! 

"chicken soup, chicken soup, chicken soup," I mumblred looking for the recipe online. Mmm, I finally found a good one. Let's make that one.

I brought the soup on the bed tray and laid it in front of Myungsoo. He got up and thanked me. I re-soaked the towel and water and squeezed it and slowely dapped it on his face. I checked the time.

"It's 2:00!" I shouted.

Go Home

Stay