Ask Him Why He Won't Admit

Choi Minho & Lee Myungsoo Interactive Story

"Yeah you did!" I pointed at his mouth.
"No I didn't!" he roared. I stopped.
"Why don't you admit it?" I quetly asked.
"Why should I? I didn't"
"Yeah you did," I mumbled.
"Do you want to walk home alone?" he emphasized on the word want. 
"Actually," I pulled my bag higher on my shoulder, "I don't mind if I do," I kept walking "hmph!"
"Aishh!" he ruffled his hair in frustration, "that girl!"
I walked ahead and didn't stop. getting mad just cause I asked you a question. It's people like him that piss me off the most.

Without noticing, Myungsoo followed you. He was about to turn back but felt unsure of what might happen, it was 10 PM. So he followed you to make sure you didn't get into any danger on the way home.

Hmm should I go through the short cut or the long way? I checked my watch. OMO it's 10 PM! I should get home as soon as possible! My mom is totally going to yell at me. I decided to take the short cut way if I didn't want that long of a lecture. It was short, but maybe more dangerous as it was a dark alleyway.

 

"Hey young lady," two guys with large black outfits and an especially large hoodie covering their faces with the darkness came out from a small alleyway to a door. What's going to happen? I gulped.
"What's your name?" One guy held my chin and pointed it in his direction.
"W-why should I tell you?" I stuttered.
They laughed, "You're cute," the other said.

 

On the other hand, Myung soo lost you and started looking for you. "Aish! Why is she making me so worried?" he mummbled. Then he walked towards and alley way and saw you and the two men in the large clothing.

"What are you doing?" A familiar voice said. Shocked by the owner of that voice's presence they let my chin go. I turned around to see who they were scared off. Myungsoo? What was he doing here?"

"None of your business," the second guy claimed.
"Well it obviously is, she's my girl," ehh? When did I become his girl? Whatever, he's trying to save my life, so I went with it.

"Oppa! Help me!" I pleaded.
"What about this? Let's fight for her," the first guy suggested.
"What you two on me? Don't you think that's a little unfair?" Myungsoo said to the two smirking guys, "For the two of you? Maybe get more people, why don't you?"  their smirks were wiped off their faces.

"Let's do this," that started the fight. I closed my eyes, I didn't want to see it. Myungsoo, who kindly came here to help me, might die... and it might be my fault.  I opened my eyes to see who was winning, just in case Myungsoo was loosing, I'd take this chance to run and get help. Omo! I opened my eyes, not to see the hoodie guys winning but Myungsoo winning. He was hit a couple times, but that was nothing compared to what he was doing to them. He put out his hand in front of me, "Let's go," I took his hand carefully, still shocked from what just happened. We started walking. "And don't touch my girl," he shouted back at the bloody, beat up men behind us. It was queit on the way back. I was really thankful, but I still hadn't processed what just happened. I felt a tear coming from my eye.

Wipe it
Continue Crying