Ummm no

Choi Minho & Lee Myungsoo Interactive Story

"Ummm no thanks" I got up from my table and packed my stuff into my purse.

"Why not?" he asked. 

"I see how you look at girls," I paused, "And it's disgusting," I hissed.

He seemed surprised and looked at me with widened eyes.

I curled my lips and made a face like yeah, I saw it.

"But be happy you atleast had the courage to ask me, and didn't look down my shirt," I smiled.

I walked towards the door. He walked to the back when ice cream guy came out.

"What's wrong with you?" ICG (Ice-cream guy) smirked.

"She rejected me," he hung his head.

"I told you," he smirked again. "Bye,"

I had a smile on my face for rejecting a ert. You got to admire his courage. I plugged my earplugs in my ear while walking to my house. I was jamming out when I heard a faint sound. I turned around and saw ICG giving a signal with his hand. He was waving his hand sideways and opening his mouth. I tilted my head not knowing what he was trying to signal. I saw him sigh and then he tackled me. He was ontop of me when I looked up dazed from what just happened.

"Why'd you do that!" I yelled. I got up and dusted my clothes and realized there was a truck that stopped in front of use. Oh.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah," still dazed from what just happened, I just stared at him. "Thanks," I said.

"Yeah," he sratched the back of his neck. "Do you need someone to walk you home, cause obviously you don't know where you're going," he smirked.

"Is supposed to be nice or mean?" 

"I don't know, both? So yes or no?"

Umm...

Say Yes

Just Walk By Yourself