First Day

Choi Minho & Lee Myungsoo Interactive Story

                        My alarm went of with a strong buzz sound that vibrated my nightstand. I slapped it hard to turn it off. I slid my head out of my pillow to check the time. 5 AM. Sigh. I dug my head even more into the pillow. I got a good 5 minutes of sleep before my mom slams the door against the wall with a loud BANG! making me spazz and I wake up. She laughs. You think this is funny don't you?

"WAKE UPPPPP!!" she yells into my ear. 

I slide into my bed deeper hoping to block out her annoying voice in the morning. 

"WAKE UPP I SAID!" she patted my . Nope, it didn't work.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" I let my anger out with my words.

"Woahhh, a little touchy touchy today huh?" she smirked. What kind of mom is she? Torturing her child. 

"Shut up," I covered both of my ears with my pillow.

"Hurry up and get ready for school!" and with that, she left my room. Finally, some peace and quiet. I set my alarm clock to 6. I got ready with a yellow jacket over my white tank top and light blue shorts. To top it off, I wore red and black shoes. I pulled my bright pink back pack over my shoulder getting ready for another hectic day at school. I stood there at the bus stop yawning until I noticed teens walking down the streets, why aren't they in school? 

"Hey unnie," a girl started.

"Oh,"

"What are you doing?" she questioned.

"I'm waiting for the bus. Can't you see?" 

"Wae?" I was puzzled. Wae? It's cause of scho-- Ohhhh that y mother. I ran home as I thanked the girl. I let the bag slip off my back and I stomped into the kitchen where my mom was listening to Super Junior. I stared at her with a strong glare, and she saw me her expression changed.

"You ," 

"Oops!" she stood on the opposite side as me, behind the counter.

"I'm going to get you no matter what," I still gazed at her.

"Okay, maybe I lied,"

"Maybe? MAYBE?! YOU DID! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MAYBE!" 

"Okay, I lied." she looked to the ground, "But it was for a good reason," she picked up her hand pointing to the ceiling. 

"What is that good reason?" I pondered. She always says good reason but there's actually never been one. 

"Well, you could get out and have some fun and meet new people!" she smiled. "Call Ae Sook!"

"Oh yeah, fun" I sarcastically said.

Ae Sook was my best friend in school, and my mom knew that. She's always liked that girl and bakes cookies for her whenever she's here. My mom is so weird. Who bakes cookies every time one specific person comes over. Ae Sook doesn't even like my moms cookies.

"Whatever, I need to blow off steam anyways," I paused. "Because of someone," I looked at her. She let out a weak noise.

I got my black purse instead of my backpack and was ready to go out. Maybe I'll have some fun getting away from home. But where should I go?

Go To The Park

Go To Mall