Operation Sicachu~

Cold Hearts

Yuri's POV

Aish. That Onew can be so dense. I mean here's a girl that's been with him through thick and thin, but only uses her as his 'Advice Machine'. When Sica, Yoong, and I got into Yoona's car, Yoona the radio to our favorite channel, 'Cool FM'.

The ride to the beach was silent, except for the radio blaring out the song "Magic Castle". Gee, what a great song for the mood. I sighed mentally and looked out the window.

For some reason, I started thinking about Jonghyun and my talk. I wonder if Yoona actually likes someone, but is too shy to say who. Then I started imagining Yoona with all the boys I know. The one that Yoona looks best with is probably Taecyeon.

"I know that Taecyeon likes her, but will she like him?" I muttered to myself.

"Did you say something, Yul?" asked Jessica.

"Um, no. I was just repeating some dance moves to myself so that I don't forget them. You know how I can be, right?"

Jessica looked at me strangely, but asked no questions. "Alright, Yul. Whatever you say, but just remember: you can tell us anything."

I gave her a quick smile and said,"I know that, Jess, but really, I'm fine. Look! We're here!"

We quickly scoured the parking lot for a space to park. When we finally found one, we immediately grabbed our purses and went into the sidewalk, next to the sand.

"Hey, guys. Do you want ice cream? The place that we like is still open," Yoona told us.

Jessica's eyes widen. "OMG!!! Let's go! I haven't had this ice cream in so long!"

I was about to follow after Jessica, who was running toward the ice cream shop, but Yoona stopped me.

"Yuri, we need to do something about Jessica. I'm getting worried," Yoona admitted.

I nodded. "I definitely agree. We should keep her busy for now, until this all wears down.

"True, but who knows how long Onew and Tiffany will be together? It could be months, maybe even years until they break up!" Yoona exclaimed.

I bit my lips. I hadn't thought about that.

"Okay, how about this? We just keep Jessica away from Onew, for a little while, until she calms down, while we try to find someone else that'll care more about Jessica than that little piece of junk named Onew."

I clapped. "That's perfect! I already have some guys that are interested in her, like Donghae,-"

"Aren't you guys coming?" Jessica asked us.

"We'll be there in a sec!" Yoona hollered back.

"So 'Operation Sicachu' is now officially, ago!" I said excitedly.

"Fighting!" Yoona said.

"Fighting!" I repeated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onew's POV

I couldn't believe it! Tiffany, my sweet, beautiful angel, agreed to go out with me! I had to stop myself from doing my weird little victory dance. What I was confused about was why Yoona didn't congradulate me. She usually always tells me to get a girlfriend, so what is she so mad about?

"Onew yah, do you want to go to the beach?" Tiffany asked.

I gave her my sweetest smile and said,"Anything for my little gem."

She giggled and followed me to my car.

During the car ride, we got to know each other a lot better. I learned that she loves to sing, go to amusement parks, doesn't get along with babies, that her real name's Hwang Miyoung, and that she has a killer eye-smile.

When we got to the beach, we immediately ran to the shore, and splashed our feet into the water. I was staring at her beautiful face, when I felt a splash on my shirt.

Tiffany giggled. "Merong~"

"Yah, Hwang Miyoung!" I yelled at her.

She laughed and said,"What are you going to do about it, Lee Jinki?"

I smiled slyly and said,"This!", while splashing water all over her.

"Yah! I'm really going to get you this time!" Tiffany exclaimed.

Soon, we were soaked from head to toe. We decided to a walk on the beach to dry off. I saw three girls, each with an ice cream cone, talking and laughing. They looked familiar for a reason. I decided to forget about them and pay attention to my stroll with my beautiful girl.

"Do you want to get something to eat?" I asked her.

"Yes! I'm starving!" she said. She grabbed my hand and led me to a small restaurant on the shore. We we're just about to go in, when someone bumped into us.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. Are you guys okay?" asked a very familiar voice.

"It's okay we're-" I looked up. "Jessica?"

Jessica looked up to see my face, then took a step back. Then came Yoona and Yuri with a joyful smile on their faces. That smile immediately disappeared when they saw me and Tiffany.

They all stared at us. They stared at our hands that were interwined within each other.

"Um, I'm really sorry. I'll make it up to you. Somehow. Um, I really have to go, have fun Onew. You too, Tiff," said Jessica before she ran out of sight.

Yoona and Yuri sighed.

"Just when we thought it was going to be okay, everything goes wrong," Yuri said sadly.

Yoona gave me one of her iciest glares. "Thanks a lot, Lee Jinki."