Kiss the Rain

Cold Hearts

Yoona's POV

 A little after we calmed Jessica down, we went downstairs to the bathroom to wash off our smeared make-up, and redo them. When we came out of the bathroom, we looked as if nothing happened. We separated there, and headed to our classes.

I had Piano next. I groaned. I'm so dead. Mr. Han is a really strict teacher, but I can usually lie to him and not get a tardy slip, due to my acting.

As I headed to Piano, I was thinking about Jessica. Her next class was Vocals, which Onew and Tiffany was in too. I heard they had to do a duet soon. Sica's gonna be heartbroken when Jinki doesn't ask her to be her partner. I tried to put all that aside as I stepped into my piano class.

"-I hope you'll treat me well."

I stopped in my tracks. Him again. Why in the world does God hate me so much? He keeps bumping into me!

Mr. Han looked at me. "Miss Im. You are late."

I nodded. "Yes, I know. I was at the bathroom cause my friend needed to redo her make-up, but then, as we were walking out, my friend slipped on water, and hurt her ankle. She couldn't walk, so I helped her to the nurse's office. I'm sorry."

I pretened to look really sad. Mr. Han's expression softened.

"I see. But I can't let you go, but I don't have to give you a tardy slip." he said.

"Thanks you so much!"

Mr. Han put his hand up. "I'm not finished. I won't give you a tardy slip if you play us a song on the piano." he finished.

I nodded.

When everyone was in their seats waiting, I sat down in front of the piano and let my fingers do the work. I played one of my favorite songs by my favorite pianist, Yiruma. The song was 'Kiss the Rain.'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIbUNfg_wmM Listen to it here!

I released all my emotions into this song. My worries about Jessica, my past, my present, and my family. I closed my eyes and let the song reach into my soul.

When I finished the song, I stood up and gave a little bow.

Suddenly. everyone started to clap. I was certain that the rooms across the school would hear them, so I quickly walked to my seat.

I wrote down the important things that Mr. Han said, and waited for the bell to ring.

When the bell finally rang, I made a bee-line to the door. I was just about to walk out, when someone said,"You were really good."

I turned around and saw Minho. I almost smiled at that compliment. Im Yoona! Don't smile! My mind said.

I made a straight face, and just said,"Thanks" and ran out to the front of the school.

I made my way to the tree where my friends and I always waited for each other. I was walking when I saw Jonghyun and Yuri absorbed in a conversation they were talking about, so I decided to spy on them to see what they talking about.

"Don't you think Yoona needs a boyfriend?" Jonghyun asked.

Yuri nodded and said,"Yeah. She's been so lonely since the incident, and could use someone to melt her heart."

"How about Taecyeon?" Jonghyun asked. "He seems to like her."

Yuri made a face. "Taecyeon too much of a playboy. He'll break her heart. What about Donghae?
He's nice and funny."

Jonghyun looked hurt. "Are you saying that I am not nice and funny?" he asked playfully.

Yuri laughed and said,"Yup. You're just a guy that trys to act cool, but fails."

Jonghyun laughed and said,"Maybe. Hey, what about Sica? WE should find her a guy."

Yul's face paled. "Uh, I don't think she wants one, and if we try to find one, she would figure out, and come after us with a torch."

Jjong laughed. "Hey look! I think Onew's making the move."

Right then, I walked to them and said,"Hi, guys!"

The two jumped.

"Aish. Why do you always scare us like that?" they asked at the same time.

"Cause I'm me."

We all laughed.

"What are you guys laughing about?" Jessica asked.

"Nothing."

"Look guys! Looks like Tiffany accepted!" Jjong said excidedly.

Yuri and I looked at each other and went to Sica. We each grabbed her hand.

"Are you okay?" Yul asked.

She gave us a small nod.

"Hey, I'll take you out for ice cream! Then we can go to the beach we like," I suggested.

"Yeah! That's a great idea! What do you say, Jessi?" asked Yuri.

"Sure. They're coming this way. Let's say 'Congrats'."

She left us, and went to say congrats to the new couple everyone said Congradulation to them, except me.

"Aren't you gonna say Congradualtions?" asked Jonghyun.

I looked at Onew and Tiffany in disgust and said icily,"No."

They looked confused, but I just grabbed Jessica and Yuri's arm, and dragged them to my car.

I didn't care about anyone else right now, but Sica. This was the time for Operation Sicachu.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finished the chapter! (: Yay!