The New Boy

Cold Hearts

 RING!!! RING!!!

 Darn... Back to reality, where everything . Sure, I'm rich, but being rich isn't everything. For instance, you never know who your real friend is until they betray you, or stay by you. Just like always, I get the bad choice. By closest friend betrayed me. Apparently, she was pretending to be my friend because of:

A: My popularity B: My wealth C: My power.

 So you see, money isn't everything. I usually don't buy exve things. My life officially .

 "Yoong!" Shouted my (new) best friend Jessica Jung. "We're going to be late! You don't want to get in trouble with Mrs. Kang again, do you?"

 I sighed and replied,"I thought you were suppose to be the Ice Princess, not the Yell-Across-The-Hall Princess."

 Sica rolled her eyes and shot back,"I'm just trying to help you. Besides, I am the ice Princess. Just not to my close friends, Stupid. Don't you ever pay attention?"

 Hmmm... I guess that's true, I thought. "What ever. Let's just get to class. Is everyone there?"

"Of course! You're the only one that's always late!" Sica retorted. By everyone, I meant my other very close friends, Kim Jonghyun, Lee jinki (Onew), and Kwon Yuri. I sighed again and followed Jessica to Room 3A, or as I call it, The Room of Doom. I walked over to my desk near the window and set my books on it.

 "Hey, Yoong!" Yuri said brightly,"Don't you just love my outfit? Oh, and we're going to have a new kid."

 Yuri's outfit was vey cute. Like always. This is why she is known as the Fashion Queen,

I was surprised. I mean this is Seoul University. They don't accept late applications. I guess the person's really smart. I was about to ask Yuri something when Onew and Jonghyun popped up and said,"Hey, Yoongie! /Long time no see!"

I laughed Chicken and Dino could be so funny sometimes. "I just saw you yesterday!" I said between breaths.

 Jonghyun pouted. "But still. Hey! You're not late! I guess Sicachu did her job."

I just rolled my eyes and said sarcastically,"No, Jjong. I just came here by myself."

They chuckled. "Hey, you guys," asked Onew,"can we eat chicken for lunch?"

 Sica stared at him. "I know you love chicken, but if you eat too much, then you're going to get fat, and it won't be good for your vocal chords."

 Onew looked crushed. "But I guess chicken for lunch one more time won't be too bad." Sica finished.

 Onew's eyes lit and he clapped,"Yay! Chicken for lunch!"

 I covered my face. I mean I love my friends, but sometimes, they embarrass me. Luckily, Mrs. Knag came in and cleared .

 "Ahem. Good morning class,"She said,"We have a new student here. Why don't you introduce yourself to them, Minho?"

 A guy with a built up body and big eyes stepped up and said,"Hi, I'm Choi Minho. My majors are acting and sports. I hope you treat me well."

 I saw all the girls stare at him with lovey dovey eyes. Hmph! All these girls ever think about are hot, cute, and/or y guys. Blech. They disgust me. I was surprised when Mrs. Kang told Minho,"Why don't you go take a seat next to Miss Im Yoona?"

 Minho bowed and made his way over here. I just continued to stare out the window, while the other girls were whispering about how they are going to get Minho to become their boyfriend. Stupids.

 "Hi,"said Minho,"I'm Choi Minho."

 I shot him daggers and replied coldly,"I know. I'm not deaf, I heard the teacher." From then on, he didn't talk to me, and I didn't talk to him. Finally, after what seemed like eternity, the bell rang.

 I immediately grabbed my stuff and made a beeline toward the door. When i got out, I walked over to my locker, to get my acting notes. After I put my others books away and got my acting book, I was about to go to Jessica's locker when someone behind me asked.

 "Can you tell me where the Acting class, er, Room 7B is?"

 I turned aroud and saw the same boy who irritated me this morning. I stared at him for a second and said,"Down the hall and turn right."

 Minho gave me smile and said,"Thanks." I just turned around and walked to Jessica's locker. It wasn't fair. Sica's locker was near all my besties. Life is so unfair. When I got there, I saw Jessica, Yuri, Onew, and Jonghyun talking about something.

 I walked up to them and said,"Ready to go to acting class, Sica?"

 I guess they were really into their conversation because everyone jumped. "Yoona! You almost gave us a heart attack! Warn us before you do that!" Jonghyun said. Everyone else just nodded.

 "So, what were you guys talking about?" I asked.

 "About the new gguy, Minho. Don't you think he's really cute and hot?" Yuri asked me.

 I looked at her as if she just fell from the sky. I scoffed and said,"Yul, does even sound like me? Talking about boys like that?I'll only talk about them badly or just not talk about them at all. No offense, Chicken and Dino."

 Yuri just shook her head and said,"You will  fall in love someday, Im Yoona."

Jonghyun nodded and added,"The Black Pearl's right, and I'm going to help you with it!"

 I just stared at him and replied,"Well, your just a player, so you wouldn't know anything about love."

 Jjong looked hurt. Maybe I shouldn't have said that, but I was mad! What else could I do? Just agree with them?

Sica, who noticed the awkward silence, spoke up and said,"Come, Alligator Mouth, we have get going. I know you love acting!" and pulled me down the hall.

 We were silent when we walked in the room. We sat down in one of the chairs and waited for our acting teacher, Mr. Kim, to show up. Out of no where, the lights turned off and music started to play. Mr. Kim walked came out of the curtains and said into the microphone,"And that's a dramatic entrance."

 We all clapped. Mr. Kim smiled and said,"Actors and actresses, we have a new student here. Come on up, Minho."

 Minho walked up to the stage and smiled and bowed at Mr. Kim. "Annyounghasaeyo."

 Mr. Kim looked at him and said,"You may go take a seat." Minho obediately sat down in the front row.

 "We will be doing a play about love, and I will pair you with someone. Listen carefully." What??? Love??!? I loved acting, but love was not a subject I liked. I hate love!! Anything but love!

I was thinking about all of this when suddenly I heard Mr. Kim say,"Minho, why don't you go with Miss Im Yoona? She's our best actress."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, how is this? Do you like it? Comment! Thanks for reading.

~Minyoon-Khuna