The Fight!

A School Love Affair

 

 'What should I do? Should I run? Or kick all of their asses? No, can't fight. Help me, Kai.' I was trapped. I turned to see all of my escape routes blocked. Well, not all. When I was hiding, I noticed stairs that I could jump on.

"What are you going to do now, Rich Girl? You can't escape," Yukino said coming out of the crowd. I stood up straight, looking her straight in the eyes.

"I'm not at all surprised you're the ring leader. Can't you just give it up? Leave me be, because I'm not taking your crap anymore," I told her. She smiled evilly at me.

"Why would I do that? Just because you got a little boyfriend? And, plus, everyone here wants to put you back in your place," she said.

"You guys are really pathetic. Are you seriously going to jump a defenseless girl? No, wait, never mind. I could kick all of you butts at once. But you're still pathetic," I said laughing at them. Everyone gave me an evil glare and begin closing in on me. I was ready to jump, but was grabbed.

"Don't even try jumping up there," Yukino said. Damn, she figured it out.

 "Maybe you're not as dumb as I thought," I smirked. She glared at me and I swear I could hear her growl. It was as if she blew one of those dog whistles, because everyone was coming after me.

 'I guess I have no choice but to fight if I want to live,' I thought. I closed my eyes and took a calming breath. When I opened my eyes, I felt like the Black Lily again.

With my elbow, I hit the guy holding me, and then kicked the guy rushing me. Someone swung a bat, I ducked, kicked them in the face, knocking them into the person behind them. A few kicks, punches, and throws later, I was face-to-face with Yukino. My lip was bleeding and I had a scratch a few inches under my right eye, but, other than that, I was fine. As I began walking---slowly---toward her, I felt like a new person.

'Why did I ever give this feeling up? It's wonderful!' I thought. Yukino backed away, fear in her eyes.

"What the hell? How did you do that? You're a monster! A freak!" she yelled, fear shaking her voice.

"Are you scared? Good, you should be. You see, there's something you don't know about me," I said calmly. She kept backing up and I kept getting closer.

“Have you ever heard of the Black Lily?" I asked. She didn't say anything.

"Well, you're looking at her. Surprised?" I asked smiling.

"You-you're t-the..." she stammered. She turned and ran. I followed her. She didn't make it out of the alley before I caught up to her.