Yuuki Alone

A School Love Affair

 

 Ever since Kaito showed up, my life has been wonderful. Well, almost. One school day, he didn't show up, because he was sick. So I spent the day alone.

"Oh look everyone. Rich girls all alone. Where's your boyfriend? Did he dump you already?" Yukino asked. I stared out the window, ignoring her. I've learned to ignore all of her comments, because she's just jealous.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" she yelled. I looked at her with a bored look on my face.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"Don't 'What' me you little . I'm not surprised he left you. We all saw it coming," she sneered.

"He didn't leave. He's sick. If he left, then the teacher would of known and not have called his name during roll," I said. Like a fly in a spider web, she was caught on her ignorance. I turned away when she walked away not so quietly.

 After school, I walked home alone. And I hated it. I missed Kaito and wanted to hurry home to see him. I rushed out of the gate to start walking. A block away, I noticed I was being followed. So I turned a corner and hid on side of a nearby house.

 I waited, and then saw Yukino and a bunch of kids. Now I realized what was going on. So they were planning to jump me, I thought. I was tempted to walk out and beat the crap out of them, but I was afraid something bad may happen. I crept against the house, but, before I was safely away, I tripped over something...a bucket...a trash can? Whatever it was, it got me caught.

 When I heard them running, I ran too. I was thinking about running home, but I didn't want to lead them there. So I just ran, but I began to feel tired. Someone jumped on my back and knocked me down. I looked up to see a crowd of classmates, ready to kill me.