The Black Lily!

A School Love Affair

 

 'Mom and Dad are overreacting,' I thought to myself. But a pang of guilt was in my stomach. I walked next door to Kaito's and that pang disappeared.

'I wonder if he'll overreact, too,' I thought. I rang the bell and waited. I could hear him sneezing as he came to open the door.

"Hey, Yuuki. Thanks for visiting," he said.

I hugged him, saying, "I missed you." He hugged me tighter.

"I missed you too," he said against my ear.

His warm breath against my ear sent shivers of pleasure through my body. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him, not caring if I get sick. He kissed me back with the same passion. When our lips parted, he gazed at me with an intense look in his eyes. Then he frowned. I frowned back. He put his face a little closer, and then frowned harder.

"What is it? Why are you frowning at me like that?" I asked getting annoyed. But, instead of answering my question, he grabbed my hand and started pulling me away.

"Hey! What are you doing? Where are you taking me?" I asked. He kept walking, without answering. He walked me next door to my house. When we reached the front door, he knocked, even though I could of let us in. Dad answered the door then, when he saw us, stepped aside. Kaito pulled me inside, walking toward the living room.

"What are we going to do? How do we uh...change her back?" Kaito asked, still holding my hand.

"We don't know. Kai's death changed her the first time," Dad said. It was as if I wasn't here!

"Hey! What the hell are you talking about?!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me.

"Your parents called and told me about you coming home...well, different. Like you changed back to your street-gang self," Kaito said. I was furious then.

 "This is none of your concern and you should out! What I do is my business! So--" Then the doorbell rang. Everyone stared at it, not knowing if to answer it or ignore it. Then it rang again. Dad finally got up to answer it.

"What the hell are you doing here? How did you find her?" we heard him angrily say. Mom got up to see, and I dragged Kaito after her. My heart nearly jumped through my throat.

"Kazuya?" I said surprised. He looked my way and smiled.

 "Hey, beautiful. Long time no see."