Chapter 8.

My Puzzle Fixer

Bora knock. Jinyoung head pop out. He saw you and Bora standing there, soaking. It was raining that day.

"Hey, are you Jinyoung ? Here's ________. She's drunk. I kind of bring her go clubbing and she drank too much. So i have to stop her and sent her back home. I'm sorry."

Jinyoung look at you. You were mumbling something.

"And also, she is having a fever.I'll help you bring her in."

Jinyoung nodded. Bora settle you down while Jinyoung get a drink and a medicine for you.

"I'll go now. Please don't tell Kyung about this."

Jinyoung help to open the door for Bora. When he went back to you room, you were talking and crying. Chunji name was heard. Then there was call but Jinyoung phone was in his room. Jinyoung was wanting to walk to his room, you hold Jinyoung hand. He stop and look at you.

"Please don't go. Stay by my side."

Jinyoung sit at the chair that was place beside you. Then, you started to talking again in your sleep. Jinyoung got fedup and went to call Kyung.


"Hey, remember that time you wanted to tell me why you came you to stay with your little sister ? You forgot to tell me. I wanna know what happen.... now."

Kyung told everything that happen on that day to Jinyoung.

"What?! That.. that guy. And your mother, How could she do that. I'm sorry what happen to _________. Then what about that guy ? Chunji ?"

The other line turn silence.

".......Chun.....Chun..ji ? What about him ? He is _______ boyfriend." "________ boyfriend ? Really ? But why is she shouting his name and even crying for him ? Did they broke up on that day ? and then she went home, another problem came up ?" " But she didn't tell me. I ... I ...."

"You what ? You don't know about it? WOW! your the brother and you don't know that _____ has suffer a lot."

Jinyoung put down the phone. He look at you again.

"Help me please. Someone. Chunji, please come back."

Jinyoung went to put the wet towel on your forehead. He shift your fringe up. Once he do that, you woke up by the coldness of the towel that leave you shiver.

"Ji....Ji....Jinyoung.what are you doing here?? /wiping the tears/"

You wanted to got off the bed but Jinyoung push you back down.

"Please stay in bed. You are still sick. I'll go make porridge for you."

Out he go to the kitchen and make porridge for you. You then got bored waiting for him. You got off bed and went to the kitchen.


Jinyoung POV

I was in the kitchen making porridge when i heard a chair being drag. I turn behind and saw ______ siting down looking at me smiling.

"Why are you smiling ?" "Nothing. You look y when you are cooking."

She bite her lips. I smile at her cuteness. A few minutes have pass, we talk and the porridge was done. I put the porridge in a bowl and place it on the table for ______ to eat. From the look of _______, she looks hungry. I gave her the spoon and she snatch it. She scoop one scoop.

"Aaahhhh! Hot Hot !" "Ya, becareful next time. Here let me feed you."

I snatch the spoon back. "Aaahh." She open up . I feed her while we talk and laugh. Then there's a knock on the door. I got up and open the door.

"Hey, i heard _______ is staying here now. May i see her ?"



Chapter 8 !! woohooo !!

Hope you all enjoy it,

Sorry for any errors.

Do subscribe and comment.

By the way, have you guys heard this song ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msmriTK60oA