Chapter 10.

My Puzzle Fixer

Jinyoung POV

I look at both of them talking. Then i heard Chunji asking _____ "Don't cry. So is it a yes?"

I move my step so that i could see or hear what they are talking. I saw ____ nodding her head. I put down the glass of water on the table and approached both of them. I push Chunji away from ________ .

"Get out of my house. Stop acting infront of ________."

Chunji just gave me a smirk. I pull him out of the house. Hearing Chunji shouting _____ name and banging the door wanting to come in.

I gave a angry look at _____, Tears was flowing down. I saw _____ shaking her thoughts off and look at me. She walk pass me and wanted to approach the door. I stop her.

"Seriously, what is wrong with you ? You want him back after what he did to you ? You are one funny girl."

I thought she was gonna realize what she was doing was wrong. ''It's my life not yours. Why do you even care."

My jaw drop to what she told me.

"Because I L........." "Because you what ? huh?" "Ackk! Whatever ok. Since it's your life, why don't you go and accept me. When the same thing happen again, don't come crying and want me to comfort you."

I got fedup and got out of the house.


I went out and called my friend, Zico. We meet at a club. I told him everything.

"Comeon bro. Give her sometime or easier,forget about her. It's not like she's the only girl in this world. Look at this club for example, there are many women waiting for you."

I just gave him a look. "But i love her. It's just that she don't see it. I don't wanna she her hurt again with that stupid guy."

I order another drink. "Show her that you love her and at most show her you care about her."

Just nodded to whatever Zico says, it's time for us to go home. Zico sent me home.

"Thanks for everything. Once all of this is done,it's my turn to repay you back by finding a girl for you."

"It's ok. I already find one just that i am not ready to approach her or nevertheless confess to her."

We bid goodbyes.

End of Jinyoung POV.


Jinyoung got home,seeing you at the living room make him happy. But he just show the straight face. You turn to look at him and went to give him a hug.

"Where were you ? I'm sorry after what i've say to you earlier on."

Jinyoung hug you back. His hands were at your waist.

"It's ok. I know you are stress and everything. But atleast you didn't say 'yes' to him.''

You both break the hug and look at each other and smile. Suddenly Jinyoung move closer to you. Your heart started to beat. You don't know what he would do to you KISS? HUG ? CARRY? all of this was in your mind till it makes you panic. You move away from him and went to off the television. Jinyoung started to talk to you in his aegyo voice (well imagine it. i don't know Jinyoung's aegyo voice ^^)

" _______ ah~ Today i'll sleep with you. Let me protect you from evil spirit or evil people coming to take you away."

You push him lightly but Jinyoung make it like you push him hard.

"HEY!it hurts you know."

"Don't talk nonsense ok." 

You gave him a mehrong.

"I can sleep by myself. Go away."

Jinyoung pout at you. He look at you with his puppy eyes. You just laugh at his childishness.

"Jinyoung-shi ~ uhmmm... Let's play a game. The first person to reach that room /point at your room/ is the ..............."

You started to walk slowly away from Jinyoung. Jinyoung face was clueless.

"WINNER!!" You run.

Jinyoung started running. "YA! THATS NOT FAIR."


You reach there first . Once you were there, Jinyoung came in and started to tickle you.

Suddenly, you lose your balance and fall on the bed with Jinyoung on top of you.

"Looks like i am the winner."

You and Jinyoung faces were so close. He then .................


BOOM SHAKALAKA ! CHAPTER 10 UPDATED !

sorry for taking too long, i was buzy .

Do comment and subscribe.

Looks like i have not much comment :(

Do comment ya ^^

And Happy White Day !!