Chapter 11.

My Puzzle Fixer

He then kiss you. His soft lips touches yours. Your eyes grown bigger. You came back from your senses and push Jinyoung away.

"Uhhhh,I think i should go brush my teeth."

You say while sctraching your head. Steping in the toilet, Jinyoung followed you from behind.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to kiss you." "It's ok. I think you should go to your room and sleep. Goodnight."

You push Jinyoung out of the toilet and close the toilet door. Living Jinyoung speechless and walk away to his room. While you were brushing your teeth, you reflect back what happen just now and then shook it off. Soon after, you off all the lights and it's time to sleep.


The next morning, Jinyoung was making breakfast. You woke up by the sudden noise in the kitchen. Sitting down waiting for the food to be serve, you recieve a message from Chunji.

"About yesterday, do you have time to talk about it ? :) "

After you read it, you put down your phone on the table with a loud sound. Jinyoung got shock and look at you.

"What the ? Still brave enought to message me . I don't understand what he wants." mumbling those words to yourself.

By your reaction, Jinyoung know that it was Chunji. Few minutes later, Chunji called you. You didn't answer his call but you straight away off your phone. You smile brightly as you feel like you have just accomplise something . Jinyoung was laughing quietly as he was looking at how cute your reaction were.

Then, there were was a knock at the door. Jinyoung and you stop whatever you were doing thinking who would it be knocking people houses early in the morning. It was actually Chunji.

"________!________!I know your in there. Open the door !"

It was kinda annoying so you were pissed by it. You stood up wanting to open the door but Jinyoung stop you.

"Let me be the gentlement and help you with this." Jinyoung smile.

He got up and open the door.

"Let me in. I wanna see ______." "Sorry, but no. you better gp before i call the security." "I will leave if i get to see _______. I know she's inside. let me just see her for 5 mins or more. That's all. I still lovv....."

Jinyoung close the door. "Yeayea. The same old words. Get over it already."

You, who was still sitting at the dining table crying. You think and think that everything you did to Chunji was very harsh and you still have the love for him. So you plan to meet him but to do that you have to call Chunji. You waited for Jinyoung to go to his room. Once you heard Jinyoung door room was closed, you dial up Chunji's number.

/RINGRING/

________ : Hello ? Chunji?

Chunji : ____? I'm glad you call. What is it ?

________ : Can we meet somewhere later ?

Chunji : Sure ! i love too meet you. But where ?

You told him all the details to where to meet but you didn't know actually that Jinyoung was eavesdropping behind the wall listening to all the info you told Chunji. Jinyoung clinch his fist.

"Oppa, i'm goung out to meet my friend. I'll be a little late."

Jinyoung just nodded and see you left happily.

"Liar. Why would you lied to me ______ ? "

Jinyoung get himself dress and go out to follow you and Chunji.


You arrived at 'Starbucks' and look for Chunji. He was sitting near the glass window. He wave at you to alert you were he was sitting.You approached him and give a sweet smile. You both talk and there were some laughter too. But without noticing that Jinyoung was watching you both from far.


Chapter 11 updated. Hope you all like it.

Do check other fanfics that my friend wrote :

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/140753/unexpected-debt-of-love-blockb-romance-zico-yunnie

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/128952/my-secret-slave-infinite-myungsoo-romance-you-schoolife

Have a great weekend ahead ^^

Do subscribe and comment