Chapter 6.

My Puzzle Fixer

The washing was done, so you went back to your room and use the laptop. You check your email. You receive and email from your school stating that you have to attend school tomorrow to collect your result slip. You called Bora and ask her if you could go with her, She agreed with it. You guys even plan to have lunch afterwards.


[Next Day]

'Gugu Gaga Gugu Gaga'

Your alarm sounded and you woke up. Clean yourself and get everything ready to go out. You just wear a normal t-shirt and jeans. And off you go to meet Bora then to school. Right after you go out, Jinyoung woke up. He went to check around if anyone's home.

"Looks like there's no one home. Should go out and meet Zico."

He get ready. The same, just normal v-neck and jeans. Addictional, a shades.


Later that evening, you got home. You were full after having lunch with Bora. You were feeling bored so you fall asleep.

2 hours have pass, you woke up by a knock on the door. It was Kyung who is calling you to go out.

"_____!_____! Come out. I need to talk to you and Jinyoung something."

You heard him but your body felt tired. Kyung shouted again. You got up and went to take your result slip along for him to sign for you.

"hmmmm,hmmmmm. I'm awake. What so important that you need to disturb my sleep?" "Alright. I'm going to Japan for about 1 week. Not sure yet. But once i finish my job there, i'll come back.So, ________, listen to Jinyoung ok. Don't come back late.And Jinyoung,please help take care of my little sister for me."

Jinyoung nodded uninterested. After the talk, Jinyoung went into his room while you and Kyung talk. You gave him your result slip and he was proud of you for getting high marks. Suddenly, you phone rang. It was Bora. You left Kyung alone and go to your room to chat with Bora. While talking and talking, your tummy started to grumble.

"Bora unnie, i'll call you back. byebye".

You put down your phone and rub your tummy. You ignore the grumbling and do some other stuff when again it grumble. You open the door and pop out your head to check if there's anyone outside. None. You walk to the kitchen, tiptoed.

Once you reach the kitchen, you browse around for food. The only food you could find was 'Ramen'. No choice, you went to find a pot."

Your POV

I was hungry. So i tiptoed to the kitchen. Once i reach there, i browse around to find any food. The only food i could find was 'Ramen. No other choice, I went to find a pot to cook. There was no where to be found. Then there was 1 cabinet you haven't check yet but it was high for you. I open the cabinet.

"Ohyeah ! there you are pot. Now, how do i reach it? "

I tiptoe.Try and try, i fail to reach. I curse to myself.

"Why am i short ?! aishh !!"

Suddenly, i feel someone behind me.



 

Chapter 6 for you my readers.

Enjoy,

Do subscribe and comment ^^