Chapter 5.

My Puzzle Fixer

Outside, Kyung was walking home when he saw a guy coming out of the house. He feels curiosity around him. He then think that nothing would happen since different man would always come. But he then remember about you. He speed up his walking and run up the stairs, into your room.

He stop at your door, jaw dropping.

"_..._..._____....You al..right ?"

He heard you crying and saw you covering yourself with the blanket.

"Please oppa. Don't come any nearer.Look at me now.I'm so dirty."

Kyung approach you even if you don't want him too. He help untie your hand. Your hands were free. You quickly grab the blanket and cover your whole body.

"Listen to me. You are not dirty. Whatever happens, you are still my little sister that i love so much. This is my fault. I should have stay at home. If i was at home now, this won't happen at all."

You cried. Kyung grab your head and put it on his shoulder. He comfort you.

"____, why don't you go clean yourself up ? I'll wait for you in my room if you need anything ok ?"

You nod. Kyung went out. you got out of bed and get clean.For Kyung, he called his close friend, Jinyoung.

"Yo. You free right now ? Can I ask you something ?" "Sure." "Can me and my little sister stay at ypur house ? "Hmmm, no problem. but what happen ?" "Something bad happen. i'll tell you when we meet tomorrow? Meet at your apartment at 11a.m , Bye."

You came out of no where. "Who were you talking to ?" "It's my friend,_____, go to your room now and pack all your stuff. We are leaving tomorrow." "To ?" "Somewhere. Tomorrow you will find out. Now, go pack the necessary stuff."

You nodded and go to your room packing the stuff. Packing half way, Chunji pop out of your mind. Even the harsh words. You started to cry. Then, you look at your bed and touch it. The moment when you and Mr Hwanhee on the bed. You still remember about it. Tears started to flow out. All the bad memories is like haunting your life.

You went to take your phone and called Bora to tell her everything accept for the Mr Hwanhee as you scare that Bora won't be your friend just because you got and lost your viginity.

"What ?! Let me go find that Chunji and punch his face. How could he say that? And that Hwayoung, I hate her from the start i saw her. ty !! ewww!! hate that woman. This people should be vanish ! "

You laught at what Bora says. She really cheer you up. Then you heard someone knocking your door. You bid goodbyes to Bora and open the door to check who it was. It's Kyung.

"Can i come in?" "Sure."

He came in and sitted next to you.

"______-ah. Tomorrow everything will change. We will stay in my friends house while that i will work and find a new house just for the two of us ok? For now, get ready to get your result."

You pout and nod .

"Have you told Chunji about this ? I mean, you are moving. I scare you come here to find you."

You scratch your head. "Well, Chunji and .... I have .... No. I haven't. I'll text him later."

You smile.Kyung pinch your cheeks.

"Aigoo~my little sister is all grown up now. I'll go to my room now. See ya tomorrow ."


The next morning, you woke up by the sudden sunlight shining brightly outside. You got up and went to freshen up. Once you done, Kyung knock on your door.

"_______.pssst! I'll wait for you at the kitchen. Have a breakfast first. Faster please. We need to get out of the house before mum woke up."

You walk back to go take your luggage. While you wanted to take your phone that was on the table, you saw a ring with Chunji's name on it. Usually when you saw the ring,you wore it. But after what had happen, you throw the ring in the small bin. 

Off you go down quietly with your luggage. In the kitchen, you and Kyung have a breakfast.Just a bread and jam. Done, both of you got of the house and then hail a taxi.

"Where do you wanna go Mr and Miss ?" "To......."

The taxi driver drove you both to Jinyoung house.

In the taxi, you ask Kyung question about Jinyoung then you ask about mum.

"What if she find us ?" "Tell her off. She just making our life worst.Let her pay everything herself. I don't care about her anymore. Even if she is our mother, i feel like she isn't.

You just nodded and put on your earpiece to listen to some songs before arriving.


Once arrive, a guy with brown coloured hair was waiting. After Kyung wave at him, he approach.

"Hey wassup ?"

Kyung and him do their handshakes.

"Hey, thanks for helping us.Ohya, meet my little sister,_______. And _________, this is Jinyoung. We will be staying in his house for awhile."

You smile at him and help to take the luggage out of the boot of the taxi. Kyung paid the taxi driver while you and Jinyoung went up to settle down. Jinyoung help you with your luggange.

[Jinyoung Apartment]

"Welcome to my house. Make yourself at home. Come let me show you where is your room."

You follow him. "Here."

He walk away. The way he talk to you was a little rude (the voice) .

"Hmmph, so action. I'm starting to hate him." You say to yourself.

You heard Kyung calling Jinyoung name outside. You went to peak. You heard that Kyung told Jinyoung about you. You close the door and move back about 3 steps away from the door. Tears started to flow. You suddenly remember about what happen to you that day. You covered your ears and say to yourself "No ! ____ ! Cover your ears. "

You sit down on the bed and unpack your stuff. While unpacking, you saw a diary. A diary that you keep picture of you and Chunji. You open it up and saw all the pictures were just you and Chunji with smiles and even kissing each other cheeks.

A tear drop on the picture. You wipe your tears and keep all the pictures away, Then there was a knock on the door.

"Lunch is ready."

You got out of the room.

"Wow!I didn't know you could cook."

Three of you had an awkward lunch. Actually it's just you. You just listen to whatever Kyung and Jinyoung talk about. Once all of you were done eating, you and Jinyoung wash the dishes while Kyung clean the table.

When Jinyoung was done washing the dishes, you wanted to thank him but you look at the sink. You saw a plate there.

"Thats yours. Wash it yourself. Do i look like a maid here ?" He walk off.

You sigh and wash the dishes. "I hate him."


WOOTS ~ chapter 5 updated!

Chapter 6 7 8 9 10 coming soon

(Maybe after Music Bank or before)

Hope you guys enjoy it.

Do comment and Subscribe ^^