Chapter 2.

My Puzzle Fixer

/KNOCK KNOCK/

No signal of anyone. So i press the doorbell. The door was soon open and a head pop out. It was Ricky. He lead me in to their dining table. Their dorm was filled with decorations. I smiled. L.Joe, CAP, Niel and Changjo soon came out of the kitchen. But there's no sign of Chunji.

 

"Thanks guys. Ahhhh... Where's Chunji ?" "We not sure where he gone to.We have called him but there's mp answer. He just sent us a message stating that he wants us to decorate his house and bake a birthday cake for you."

I just nodded to L.Joe explanation. We sat down and waited for Chunji to be home.


"Hey, i'll go to the toilet for awhile"

They just nodded since they were busy watching movie. I got up and walk to the toilet. But actually , i wanted to call Chunji again and ask where is he. But he didn't pick up. I walk back to the living room. Looking at the clock reaching 11pm. After the movie end, we move ourselves back to the dining table.

"________, why don't you blow your candle now ? I mean, look at the time. Your birthday gonna end soon."

Niel say it again. This was the 6 time that he and others ask. I keep on refusing.

"No, We wait for Chunji. He is reaching soon."

 

The others sigh, When they told me to blow the candle, i could just told them to just wait for Chunji.

End of Your POV


Chunji's POV

My phone started to vibrate, It was a reminder. "MY BABY BIRTHDAY TODAY!"

I off the reminder music.

"Whose that,baby?" "OH ! just a reminder for my appointment today. I'll just cancel it. Where were we ? Ohyes, the bed."

I replied to that soothing. When I'm with _______(insert your name) everything was serious and i can't really have fun but when i'm with Hwayoung, i am really happy. Luckily that ________ didn't know i date Hwayoung for 2 months.

Then, Hwayoung started to kiss my lips all of a sudden.

"Why are you dazing ?"

I look at her and answer her with a kiss. I have been thinking. Why am i so stupid to take _____. There's Hwayoung. From the first i saw ___ and Hwayoung, there were friend but then i took the wrong girl. I look at Hwayoung in the eyes again.

"Hwayoung ah~ I love you" "Awwww, I love you too!!"

We both  started kissing . Then the kiss became passionate. Not noticing, soon our clothes were on the floor.


The next hour, i woke up seeing Hwayoung using my phone. It looks like she was messaging someone. I can't really se what she was actually doing as my eyes were half open. I then ask her.

"Who are you messaging to using my phone ?" "oh!Just an old friend that i miss so much. Lucky you got her number. But your okay with it right ?"

She replied me with her aegyo voice. I nod and she continue texting. Soon after, she get me a drink since i was thirsty. I drink it up.

To be honest , i didn't know she put a pill in my drink after she say "sorry" to me and tell me that she put it in.

I got out of the bed feeling dizzy. Hwayoung help me and put me in her car. She drove me home. I can't really see that well. It was blur. The only thing i could hear was her voice talking to me and the radio that she on. I just nod to everything.

End of Chunji's POV


Hwayoung drove Chunji home.

 

[ARRIVE AT CHUNJI HOUSE]

Hwayoung help Chunji walk all the way to Chunji's house since he is still dizzy. She then went to search the key in Chunji's pocket.

She then find it and unlock the door.


Tadah !! Chapter 2 !!

How is it ??Sorry if it is boring.

Do comment and subscribe ^^