Umma!

SSC (Spy Sungmin in Charge)

Sungmin felt exhausted, so he went to his room, many things are circling over his mind. Then suddenly, his phone rang. He searched for his phone then answered the unknown number.
"Hello?"
"HI Min!!" Sungmin recognized the voice so clearly
"Umma!!!!!" He shouted so loud, that his voice was heard in every corner of the house
"Don't call me umma, I'm not your mother!!" the voice at the other line said
"But umma........" Sungmin said in a cute voice
"Aishhh, Min, please be serious in front of me, even just for this time"
"But I'm not in front of you umma"
"Fine, I'm just here to report something from your dad"
"From my dad?"
"Yah, since there is no one in here that could report, your dad just told me to do it"
"Then, what's the news?"
"The spy from BJS has already reach his goal in being close to Cho Kyuhyun"
"Close?"
"Well, not necessarily close, but somewhat like that"
"How did that happen?"
"I do not know"
"Umma, please come and visit me, I miss you so much"
"I'm gonna think of that first"
"But umma!! I konw you can't resist me!!"
"I'll visit you if you stop calling me umma"
"Fine, Leeteuk-hyung"
"That's better"
"Happy now?"
"Bye!!"
"Wai-" And Sungmin pouted as he looked at his phone. He didn't recognized that his voice was loud, enough for somebody to hear what he said from the outside of his room. And one more thing that he didn't know, Kyuhyun is eavesdropping him.

♥-------♥-------♥-------♥--------♥------

-♥------♥

"Umma!!!" Kyuhyun, as well as the others, was startled by Sungmin's loud voice. All of them thought that Sungmin's mother has called him, and that's why he shouted that word. But Kyuhyun wanted to know more, that is why he went to Sungmin's room and started to eavesdrop. The conversation between Sungmin and his caller was just normal, until, Sungmin said "Fine, Leeteuk-hyung". Because of this, Kyuhyun started to suspect that something is going on that he didn't know. But how could you blame him, first Sungmin called his caller umma, now he is calling him hyung, isn't that confusing?

Many things run through his mind. Is that Leeteuk guy Sungmin's close friend? Or maybe boyfriend? And why is he calling him umma? Is that a secret code? This thought run across Kyuhyun's mind as he lay down his bed. He isn't sure if he wanted to ask Sungmin about this things. But one thing is for sure, he wanted to know what is going on, but he didn't know why. Sungmin is just a boy that suddenly came to his life, why care for this things?

As he thought, he suddenly remembered the kiss, the kiss he gave to Sungmin. It was all so suddenly, he didn't even know why he did it. He is now even more confuse, that is why he decided to sleep and forget all this things for awhile.

♥------♥------♥-------♥------♥-------♥------♥

Ryeowook was cooking dinner for everybody, and Yesung was helping him. He actually invited Yesung to stay for awhile, since he needed help in the kitchen, because it seems that everybody is resting and tired.
The two of them is working together, at the same time, talking.
"Hey Yesung, where are you from?" Ryeowook started
"I'm from Canada, I'm a true-blooded Korean, but I lived in Canada because my father has a job in there"
"Ohhhh.........."
"How about you, do you like cooking?"
"Very much!!! I actually plan to be a chef someday"
"Then that's a good, I wish you success in your plans" And Ryeowook just grinned to him.

The conversation was ended because Heechul went down stairs, murmuring nonsense things, and saying he was hungry, so Ryeowook gave him a plate of sunny-side-up and rice. With matching pineapple juice and ice cream. Heechul ate joyfully as he munch every inch of the food. Then suddenly Hankyung came, shouting Ryeowooks name as he enter the kitchen. When he entered the kitchen, he saw Heechul, and Heechul saw him. They avoid glances and acted like they don't seem to know each other. Ryeowook noticed the awkwardness between the two, he knows that the two are not close, but there is something different. He wondered what it is.

♥-------♥-------♥-------♥-------♥-------♥------♥

Kyuhyun woke up from his long sleep because his phone rang, he answered it. The caller said that his father has came back from his trip and wanted to see Kyuhyun. The caller said that it was an emergency. Kyuhyun immediately got up, looked for Ryeowook around the hose, and finally saw him in the kitchen with Heechul, Hankyung and Yesung.
"Oh Kyuhyun" Ryeowook said
"Wookie, I have go home because of an emergency" Kyuhyun explained
"But we still haven't done many exciting things yet"
"Being lost in the woods is already enough for me"
*laughs* "Okay, then we will all go home"
"All?" Kyuhyun asked
"Yah, all of us. And it will be better because we also need to prepare for the festival in CIA"
"Oh yah, I remember"
"Just tell the others that we will go home, maybe tonight"
"Okay" Kyuhyun was about to turn to proceed to his way, but Ryeowook spoke to him "Are you alright Kyu?"
"Ofcourse I am"
"You can't fool me, we're best friends"
"I'm Really okay, promise"
"Fine, I will not force you, but I'm sure that you're not okay" then the conversation was ended

♥-------♥-------♥-------♥-------♥-------

"Kyu wait!!" Sungmin called as he struggled to catch with him
"What?"
"Are you mad at me?"
"No"
"But why are you like that?"
"It's nothing" Then Kyuhyun hurried in his pace so Sungmin can't catch up.
"Hey Min" Donghae called
"Oh Hae, what's wrong with Kyuhyun?"
"I also don't know"
"Oh........." Sungmin tried to think for a moment, then he remembered the kiss again, is that the reason why Kyuhyun was mad at him? He thought

♥-------♥------♥-------♥-------♥------♥

Sungmin's POV

We finally arrived at the Cho House. Donghae decided to accompany me and Henry in going home, he also brought Kyuhyun with him. There's something that is really wrong with Kyuhyun, because he is mad at me even if I didn't do anything to him. Aissh................ Why is he making my mind scruffy?

When arrived at our house, we invited them to go inside. Kyuhyun declined it saying that he has many errands to do, but Donghae accepted the invitation. When Henry opened the door, I was about to go out but suddenly Henry shouted "Leeteuk-hyung!!!!!!!"

♥-------♥-------♥-------♥------♥-----♥

A/N: Sorry 4 the late updates................. I actually don't have comp at home that is why I updated late.........