No Need To Be Worried

SSC (Spy Sungmin in Charge)

All this time, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook cn only do nothing but to watch, to listen. Although deep inside their hearts are tortured. Ryeowook clenched a fist and shouted "Yesung!"
Yesung turned, quite shock by the sudden explosion.
"Ahhhhh.....ehhh....ummmmm I h-have two t-tickets for the concert of Shinee this Saturday. I want you to come with me" Ryeowook bravely announced. Yesung was supposed to say yes, but he remembered that they will check the backrounds of the suspects on Saturday."
"S-sorry, I still have something to do" Yesung said with a sympathetic grin
"What is that?" Ryeowook asked
"It's a se cret" Yesung said with a wink
"B-but......I want you to come!" Ryeowook exploded again, this is actually his own awy of making him choose between him and Sungmin.
"Don't worry, you can go with him, I will just ask the help of Kibum" SUngmin finally spoke
"B-but....I thought......." Yesung felt confused, turning his head lef t and right, trying to choose if he should do his job or go with Ryeowook. He really have special feelings for Ryeowook, but his dedication in his job makes him confuse. Meanwhile, Sungmin suddenly remembered that if Yeusung will go with Ryeowook, the enemy might take advantage of the chance and kill Yesung.
"I change my mind" Sungmin announced "You..........  can't go"And he started to wish that somebody would kill ghim right now. yesung faced him and tilted his head in confusion, what's with the sudden change of mind? Oh Yesung thought when he remembered that his life is at risk. And as a spy mentor, he has the responsibility of taking care of him.
"Sorry Wookie. Don't worry, I'm free all sunday. We can go to the mall with Sungmin"
Ryeowook can't take this anymore, what's with the ' we can go with Sungmin '. He wants to be with him, only him. Tears started forming in his eyes. He bit his lips and then said between sobs as his tears begun to roll down his cheeks."Y-you're so i-insensitive! I hate you!" After saying this, Ryeowook ran away. Yesung was stunned he didn't know what to do.
"Go! Follow him!" Sungmin ahouted, stil gulty for what he did. yesung gave him a brave nod and then immediately started running. Sungmin looked at his watch, waited for 10 seconds, and started rnning too. He needed to follow them to secure the safety of Yesung. But somebody caught his arm and stopped him.
""We need t talk" Kyuhyun said. Sungmin hates it everytime he needs to choose between love or job, friend or lover.
"Ah........eh.......let's just talk later" then Sungmin continued to run in afaster pace.

Ryeowook burried his face into his hands and begun to cry harder. Yesung was panting when he placed his hand on Ryeowook's shoulder.
"Wookie...." ryeowook raised his head to face Yesung "I'm so sorry...."these words made Ryeowook cry even more. he started pounding Yesung's chest, uttering the words "I hate you!"
"Yesung held his hands, looked directly into his eyes and said "I'm sorry if I cause you s mich pain. But actually......I don't know what I've done to make you feel this horrible, so...."  Ryeowook started slapping Yesung's shoulder "Ihate you! I hate you! You're so insensitive! tell me, what's your relationship with Sungmin. Is he more important than me? Whta's in him that I don't have?!" Yesung was too stunned to answer this, then finally he strated speaking"W-wait...I don't understand.......Sungmin and I, we're friends. And.......y-you're more important b-because"a blush is now visible on yesung's face "y-you are very.....special for me...." but the romantice atmosphere was suddenly broken "a-and....w-what's with the last question......do I really have to compare you and Sungmin?!" Yesung said. Not knowing vthe real reason why Ryewook's crying."YOu don't have to be jealous Wookie" SUngmin sudenly emerged from the trees "The truth is, yesungand I are just friends. We hould always be together....because I'm his bodyguard. yesung's father is a clsoe friend of my father. he's father is a decent gun dealer. But recently, he's stuck with the Russian mob. I'm experst at marshallarts, I have a very fine instinc, and I need money. THat's why I applied for it." then Sungmin flashed a warm smile "there's nothing to be worried for."

♥-------♥-------♥-------♥-------♥--------♥-------♥


Hankyung waited patiently for someone to open he door. The doorknob creaked and the door opened slowly.
"Oh hankyung!" heechul gave asweet hug
"Hi baby!" then both enetered the house. Sungmin and Leeteuk are also in the living room.
"Waihere, I'm gonna get somthing from my room" then Heechul left.
Hankyung chose to sit beside Sungmin who's scanning a notebook. Sungmin raised his head from wahat he is reading and faced Hankyung to flash a smile.
"ummmmmm...Min, can I ask you a favor?" hankyung said
"A favor? Sure!" Sungmin answerd as he slowly closed his notebook. "What is it?"
"Well...I have a surprise for Heechul. you might think thta I am crazy, but i guess it's just love.Tomorrow is not our monsary, but it is exactly a month since we first met, so I want to give a surprise or something. And i need your hepl"
"I would be glad to, so what's the plan?"
"I want you to bring Eunhyuk Leeteuk Kibum Henry, yesung, and my dearest Heechul to Siwon's restaurant tomorrow. Tell them that we'll be having a celebration for the 13th anniversary of the restaurant. There will be many people attending the celebratin, I want them all to witness my love for Heechul."
"Sooooooooooo romantic! YOu can absolutely cound me on!"