"Yesung!"

SSC (Spy Sungmin in Charge)

"So this is your apartment. Simple but nice" Yesung commented as he looked at the light blue-painted house "Bye the way, why are we here?" then after Yesung asked this, a taxi cab stopped in front of them. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk emerged from the taxi carrying two big luggage
"W-wait! t-that's my-"
"Things" Sungmin finished his sentence for him "From now on, you will live here with us until this mission ends"
"W-what?! B-but-" Yesung could not do anything but to stare at his things being brought inside the house. He sighed and thought Well at least I'll be near to my idol
"And one more" Sungmin turned to face Yesung "You wanted to be my apprentice right? Then I will grant your widh. I guess there's nothing bad in having two apprentices as long as you'll not be a big problem" Yesuing smiled wildly and nodded like a fool.

As Yesung entered the house, the first that he noticed is the pink theme of the house. The exterior and interior paint is ligt blue. But all the things is pink....ALL.
"Ummm.........can anyone explain why is it all pink?" After hearing this, Leeteuk smiled
"It's judt because the two class A spies that live here is addicted with pink.
"Sungmin and Heechul?" And Yesung received a nod.

♥-------♥--------♥--------♥-------♥-------♥--------♥

At school the following day..........

It's still an hour before classes will start and inside the campus Hankyung, Siwon, Ryewook, Kyuhyun and Donghae is busy doing something on the bench beside a tree. They can't be easily seen from the gate, but they have full view of the students who enters the school "Thanks guys. I'm really glad that you help me with this"
"Heechul is so lucky. If I will have a boyfriend, I want him to do the same" Ryeowook said
"Don't worry, I'll tell Yesung" Donghae teased. But all of a sudden, te gang became quiet. Only Siwon smiled. Donghae turned to SIwon :Is there something I don't know?"
"Hey! I also don't jnow know anything" Siwon defended
THen Donghae turned to Kyuhyun "Is there something Siwon and I don't know?"
"It's nothing"
"Wookie?" Donghae turned to face Ryeowook
"Ahh.....Ehhhhh......it's nothing" Donghae sighed then turned to Hankyung "I know that you know something spit it out"
"Ummmmmmm......Oh, I almost forgot. Istill have to call the bakeshop. Bye!" then Hankyung stood up, but before he could walk away................
"Oh, they already arrive. Should we start keeping these. It's a surprise right?" Siwon said while pointing towards 7 men
"Woah, Yesung is with them. I didn't know that they're actually friends" Donghae commented as he looked at Heechul, Eunhyuk, Henry, Kibum, Leeteuk and Yesung who is following Sungmin. After the baby-sitting weekend, to make Kibum as a temporary exchange student since this is the only way to enroll him in CIA. Kyuhyun did this just for Sungmin.

Kyuhyun and the others observed them as if they are just in a movoi theater.
"Sungmin!" Yesung called out, and then he ran to catch up with Sungmin. He held his arms and whispered somthing.
"Ooooooh, they're close. Didn't know it either" Donghae commented again. All this time, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook just kept quiet.

♥------♥-----♥--------♥------♥--------♥------♥

"I have two suspects that are not included in the act. THe other one was there in the house of Eunhyuk's aunt. But he was not there anymore the second day." Yesung whispered as they walk towards the school building.
"tell me the information when it gets luch. I nkow you're talking about Zhoumi. And I don;t think it will be good if Henry will nkow this"

At lunch...............
Yesung already finished ordering his food and proceed too find an empty table and waited for Sungmin. He didn't know that Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and the others are just seated on the near by table. Further more, he didn't know that someone is observing him. Not just one, but two broken-hearted people. Konwing that someone is observing him is an ability of a spy that he still needs to learn. Yesung looked at his food like a hungry tiger who haven't ate for 3 days. He gripped at his spoon and fork, ready to ambush the innocent food. But before he could do this, a hand held his arm and stooped him. Pissed off, he looked above to see who it was, but his madness turned into respect when he saw that it is his idol.
"Don't you dare eat that"
"Why?"
"YOur life is at risk. YOu might get poisoned or something."
"Oh.........."
"Here have this." Sungmin pulled a ring from his finger and placed it on the table
"Woah! THe detector ring. The ring that can detect or kinds of harmful substances including poisons. Wow........." Yesung can't believe this moment
"It didn't turned red, so I gues it's safe. SO what do you mean by that thing that you whispered to me this mornign?"
"Zhoumi, he's there in the house. I actually suspected him because he's too quiet"
"Well, Henry said that Zhoumi left that afternoon because he needed to visit his grandma. We will invistigate. But don't tell henry about this. Who's the other one?"
"Ka-" Sungmin interrupted Yesuing
"Someone is watching us. Let's just continue this later." Then Sungmin stood up and left

♥-----♥-------♥------♥------♥-------♥------♥

Yesung is whistling whil waitign for Sungmin outside his classroom. As he was whislting, he saw Kyuhyun and called him, the lad turned to him but did not smile. This confused Yesug. Along the way, Kyuhyun saw Ryeowook and flashed a weak smile. THis even more confused Yesung. He thought that he was just not in the nmood, but why did he smiled at Ryeowook? Yesung was about to call Ryeowook too, but before he could call him.................
"Oh Yesung" Sungmin said when he saw Yesung. Yesung turned to face Sungmin. Kyuhuyn and Ryeowook also turned when they heard his voice. But it seems like Sungmin didn't notice them.
"Where's the others?" Sungmin said, reffering to Heechul, Henry, Enhuk, Leeteuk and Kibum.
"They said they have important things to do."Yesung said in a whispering voice
"YOu should've just went with them"
"But you said we should always be together!" Yesung said aloud, proud that he can be withhis idol. Sungmin smiled and fished two breads from his bag.
"Here you go" He handed one to yesung. Whe he turned away to start waking, he suddenly stopped , froze to see Kyyuhyun and Ryeowook just a few meters away from them. How much have they heard? He regained his thoughts and started walking again. He pretended to enjoy his food very much and prtended not to see them. He went pass them still pretneding that they are invisible.He never wanted to hurt Ryeowook, especially Kyuhyun. It is just that destiny is too playful and wise.

Before he could continue to walk away, Yesung called him. He smiled and waved at Kyuhyun. And then ran pass them to catch up with his spy mentor. When he reached him, he flashed a sly smile, though he looks like a fool with this. Sungmin tilted his head in confusion.
"Don't you dare eat that"Yesung said. And raised his hand and pulled a ring. He then reached for Sungmin's hand and placed it on his finger, which incidently fits on his ring finger. "You might get poisoned"
Sungmin flashed back a smile. All this time, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook cn only do nothing but to watch, to listen. Although deep inside their hearts are tortured. Ryeowook clenched a fist and shouted "Yesung!"