Going To Korea

SSC (Spy Sungmin in Charge)

Sungmin's POV

I really don't understand why I came into this situation at first place, but how could I question my self when it is very clear to me that I joined that congregation or so whatever. Gosh, how could I ever end up like this. But then, this is for father, that is why I should do my best!! Ahhhh...... where is that boy? I can't believe that he is actually 1 hour late!!!
"Hyung!!!" I heard a familiar voice, oh of course it's him
"Ahhhh.......your late, very late!!!" I whined to him
"Sorry hyung, I just got some problems but don't worry everything's fine now"
"Maybe your problem is so big that you actaully came very late and now we have to wait for the next flight"
"I'm so sorry hyung................."
"Fine, the next flight will be on 30 munites"
"Thank you hyung!!"
I am slowly decreasing my anger towards Henry when suddenly a guy shouted "Snatcher!!!!!!" What the heck! A snatcher inside the airport? But I guess my instincts told me that I should run after that snatcher or whoever is that person who snatched the other guy's bag. So I used my abilities in running, I immediately caught the snatcher, got the bag and hand it to the owner. Of course I easily caught the guy, what's the use of being an excellent runner and being the best athlete in school.
"Thank you very much!!" The guy said, but he cannot express in english properly, I guess his a Korean national.
"You're welcome" I said with a grin
"My name is Ryeowook" He intrudoced
"Mine is Sungmin" I said in Korean langauge
"Ah, you can speak korean?" He said in korean language
"Oh yes" I said
He continued to smile at me and I guess I already made a new friend even if I'm still not in Korea. 30 minutes is just short, the airplane already arrived, oh finally!!!!

I stepped out at the plane, looking in every corner, oh I really miss my hometown, but I guess it has been a long time since I stepped at this land. Wait, Oh then it is really so long since......(counting)........... 3 4 5 6 7, oh so it has been seven years. Gosh, then I think this country has change much, good thing I didn't forget how to speak Korean language. "Hyung!!!!!", oh that boy again, where have he gone to??!!, I thought in my mind while I watch him run unto me.
"Where have you gone?" I said as he came nearer to me
"I lost you in the crowd, I'm so sorry hyung......."
"Then let's get going" I said and walked away
"Wait, hyung"
We got our luggages and proceeded to walk outside the airport, as we walked, I saw many families that is hugging, it's like they haven't seen each other for a hundred years, they are united with love. As I watch them with envy, Henry suddenly spoke out "Did you miss your family hyung?"
"Of course I do, I love them ya know"
"Oh so sweet, this kind of side of you is just rare to be seen ya know, the sweet and loving side of Sungmin-hyung!!"
"What do you think of me, a bad person?"
"Of course not, it is just that you are always cold to me"
"Then do I need to be hot?" I joked
"Ahhhhhh......... W-what d-do you m-mean h-hyung? He said with a blush
"I'm just joking ya know" I said then chuckled and he sighed in relief
"Hyung, let's ride a bus so that we will arrive fast at the apartment"
"Oh okay"I said
We rode a bus, it feels so good looking outside the window of the bus, the streets, the building, the houses, everything, I miss them all. At around 5 pm the bus stopped at the bus stop in the place where our apartment is. We carried our luggages and rode a taxi cab. Then finally, our last destination. "This apartment is....... much more fine compared to mine!!! Maybe it's nicer inside" Henry said as he unlocked the door and run quickly inside.
"Wow!! This is totally great, right hyung? Oh, yah I remembered that you actually lived in a mansion compared to this small but simple apartment." He said.
"I might live in a mansion but I can live simply" I answered.
"Oh really?" He said
I just left him and went to a room, I guess this room is just the perfect one to be my bedroom. I arranged my things then around 7 pm, I went downstairs and went to the kitchen to find something to eat, or as well as to cook, I thought that I saw Henry opening the fridge, finding something to eat, and looking problematic because he is hungry.
"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked him, I guess he was shocked because he actually jumped a bit.
"Oh hyung it's you, I'm just um.... looking for something to eat"
"Then I'll just cook"
"Ahhhh hyung, you know how to cook"
"To be a spy, you should know how to cook"
"Then I'll study how to cook!"
"That's better"
After we finished eating, Henry washed the dishes. While washing the dishes he asked me,
"Hyung, where are you planning to school?"
"Before you plan on where to school, plan on where to work first"
"Oh yah, you're right, we only brought a bit money, and it will not really last, not even enough to pay a tuition in school"
"Spies are meant to do hard works, that is why this is called a mission right?"
"Yah I know"
"By the way, while we are riding the taxi, I saw a coffee shop near here that is looking for waiters, how about let's do a part time job there"
"That's a good idea hyung, and we can also find that guy named chu... chi.... cho...."
"Cho Kyuhyun"
"Oh yah, we must find him before that dreadful BJS starts their plan"
"You're right we should quickly find him, but in the mean time, let's tour around first"
"That's exciting!! Ah hyung, I will go out first to buy a vinegar"
"Okay"

End of Sungmin's POV

♥-------♥-------♥-------♥-------♥-------♥-------♥

Henry was walking to the nearest store, when suddenly he bumped into someone.
"Oh I'm so sorry!!!!"
"It's umm... okay"
He could not see the person's face clearly because it is dark, but he could sense that the guy is hurrying.
"Ahh wait!" He said but the guy already ran away. Why did he run away, he thought, Did I looked like a monster?, then he saw a badge, maybe this belongs to that guy, he thought and put the badge on his pocket, then continued on his way.

♥-------♥-------♥-------♥-------♥-------♥-------♥

*panting* ", why do I have to meet a that spy, good thing he didn't recognized me................. oh wait, where's my badge, aishh........... what an unlucky day!!!!!

♥-------♥--------♥-------♥------♥------♥------♥

A/N:` BJS means Black Jack Society, they do illegal works and ruin other lives, in short, they are the enemy of SSC (Secret Spies Congregation)