Yesung's Unknown Journey

SSC (Spy Sungmin in Charge)

"Well.....i think there is something that could make you happy. I am actually investigating" Yesung said proudly "And I discovered something important................"
"What is it?" Heechul asked
"I made some investigation when we were in the house of Eunhyuk's aunt. I put up some spy cameras and after I did my role on the plan of making Sungmin confess to Kyuhyun I-"
"Plan of making me confess to Kyuhyun?!" Sungmin raised his right eyebrow in confusion, then turned to Heechul, the first person that Sungmin could think of as the mastermind
"Hey! Wait a minute! Why are you looking at me?! I don't know anything!" Heechul defended himself like a fool
"W-wait.......have I-I s-said the w-word confess? Well, what I mean is close, the plan to make to you of you become close again........" Yesung lied, trying to patch the error that he made
"Sure" Sungmin looked at him intently, trying to catch if he lied
"o-of course" Poor Yesung looked away
"Yesung continue....." henry said, trying to change the topic
"Well....... I went to a isolated place in the house and checked the spy cams using my spy phone"


"It seems quiet" Yesung said as he checked every small screen in his phone
"Yesung, it's your turn in the act" Ryeowook called
"Okay"

"Then after I did the act, I returned to that place and check the cams again. I did not observed anything weird........"
"Where did you put the spy cams?" Sungmin asked
"I put 5 cams on the exteriors of the house, every corner of the outside was guarded. And there are 9 cams inside the house"
"Then it's impossible for the wicked guy to do the job" Heechul commented
"I'm not yet finish. Exactly 3 minutes before the accident......


Suddenly, Yesung saw a gun being thrown away from the bushes at the east of the exterior of the house on his one of the small screens in his phone. "Just what the heck is that"
The lad picked his bag, ran to the place and saw nothing but the gun...... he fished some gloves and a small plastic with a seal from his bag. He wore the gloves and picked the gun, trying not to add his fingerprints on the gun. He put the gun inside the plastic and placed it inside his bag.


"Did you see the guy on the cam? Or when you went outside?" Henry asked
"Nah ah, I searched the place but there was no one.........."


A gunshot startled the lad. He looked above him, straight to the terrace where Kyuhyun and Sungmin where talking. His eyes went perfect circle when he saw Kyuhyun slowly falling into Sungmin's arms.


"So what do you mean by that?" heechul asked
"The gun was a bait." Sungmin answered for him
"That's right. It was a bait. He used it to get my attention and bring me to the east part of the house. He knows that there is a spy cam, and he knows where the spy cams are. Kyuhyun and Sungmin is talking at the right part of the terrace, and the gunshot came from the west, a very perfect angle. I guess that wicked spy is a master in far shot." But befor Yesung could continue......
"And that's the reason why he shot Kyuhyun from the west. And that is also the reason why he made you go to the east, so he would not be caught." Sungmin continued
"I also think that he already planned this. He knows that at the end of the act, Kyuhyun and Sungmin would be talking at the right part of the terrace. So it means he is a part of the act, of our plan to make Sungmin confe-" Yesung stopped realizing that he should lie in this part "o-our plan of making Sungmin and Kyuhyun become close again." Then he became serious again "And it means......it means that he is one of us"

♥-------♥------♥-------♥-------♥-------♥

--------♥

A guy is standing alone inside a cubicle in the boys' CR, but he's not there to excrete any waste product of the human body. He was just there to isolate himself and listen to something. He pulled the earphone from his ear and stared at the words on his phone TRACKING HENRY LAU...........TRANSMITTING ANALYZED SOUNDS........ then he turned his phone off, also turning off the tracking and sound analyzer device that he put in Henry's bracelet, the brace let he gave to him.