My Brother's Tutor

SSC (Spy Sungmin in Charge)

"Wahhhhhh!!!!! That was alot of work for a day" Henry shouted as he change his clothes from a waiter uniform to his normal ones.
"Are you alright? You look pale" Sungmin said with a bit of concerned voice
"Ahh really? Maybe it's because I stayed up all night just to study. I really need to accomplish that scholarship with you hyung!!"
"But you should also take care of yourself"
"Am I seeing a concerned hyung" Henry teased
"Just continue in there" Then Sungmin left
While Sungmin is arranging his bag, he remembered that tomorrow will be the day of examination for the scholarship. He just smiled to the thought that Henry really did his best so that he can get the scholarship.

♥-------♥-------♥-------♥-------♥------♥

------♥

Kyuhyun's POV

*ring ring ring*  the alarm clock rang. I really always thought of throwing this clock, but then again, the poor thing is just doing its job. The morning has come again, it is obvious that it is still vacation but I still need to work. Gosh, I hope I can have my own vacation even just once.

*knock knock* And who could this be, I thought.
"Come in, Oh hyung it's you" Kyuhyun said sleepily as he looked at his older brother
"Ahhhh Kyuhyun you've forgot it" His older brother whined
"What do you mean I forgot?"
"About you promising to me that you'll help me with my summer assignments"
"Oh yah, those summer assignments" Kyuhyun said as he roll his eyes, then he continued "Sorry hyung but I'm busy, just get yourself a tutor"
"Wahhh!!!! How can you be that mean to your hyung!!!"
"But hyung just imagine, a student like me is managing the most popular hotel company in Korea. Of course I'm a busy person"
"But how about me? I also manage the CIA remember?"
"Then change the rules about having assignments on summer"
"Duh, whatever" And the guy went out kyuhyun's room

♥-------♥-------♥-------♥------♥-------♥------♥

"Henry, wake up, this is the day of the exam remember?" Sungmin said as he struggled to wake up Henry
"Oh yes hyung" Henry answered weakly
"Are you okay it seems that you have a fever" Sungmin said as he touched the head of Henry with his back-palm
"I'm okay hyung, don't worry" He said weakly
"No, you're not okay, I think you really have a fever. Stay in bed for today"
"What!!! How about the exam? I can't waste such opportunity" He said with a worried manner but the weakness of his voice can still be heard
"Its okay, you don't really need to take that exam" Sungmin said in a concerned manner
"But hyung, I've studied hard just for this!! I don't to waste those tiredness I've spent for this!"
"Okay okay, but are you sure that you can?"
"Of course hyung"
"Then let's go, just wear a jacket okay?"
"Okay hyung."

They rode a taxi cab and went to CIA, then they entered the school. Upon entering, they were amazed with the structural design and the largeness of the campus. They saw many people, those people are also there to take the scholarship exam, they are about a thousand. But not many enough to crowd the school, because the school was too big.

Then suddenly  a voice said "All the people who will take the exam for the scholarship, please proceed inside the main building" then all the people rushed towards the big building. When they entered, a man guided them all to five big rooms that could occupy 50 people. First 250 people will take the exam first then others will have to wait. But Sungmin was more concerned to Henry, who was getting paler and paler each time. Good thing that they are in the 2nd batch, they don't need to wait long.

Finally it is their turn, Sungmin guided Henry to one of the big rooms. They took the exam, Sungmin finished first then he went out the room and waited. Then suddenly a man came towards him.
"Wahhh, you're finish already!! That was fast, the 2nd batch have just started 30 minutes earlier, and not just that, the test was very very long. You are a genius!"
"Not really, and the test is just easy though" Sungmin said to guy
"You really are a genius, oh yah! I have an idea, would you like to be my tutor?"
"Your tutor? Where did you get such idea?"
"Well, I really need one. And I'm gonna pay you a good amount."
"Sorry but I already have a job."
"Oh, then just call me if you change your mind. By the way, my name is Donghae" the guy said as he hand a calling card to Sungmin
"Then my name is Sungmin" Sungmin said as he receives the calling card
"I think you will get the scholarship anyway, so that means we will still see each other."
"So you study in here, I thought you are one of those people who wants to get the scholarship"
"Oh, actually my family owns this school"
"O-owns this s-school?"
"Yah, he he he he"
"So you're a Cho?"
"Kind of"
"What do you me-" Sungmin was cut because a girl came unto them and ask Donghae for a private talk
"Sorry but I think I have to cut this conversation first, see you again Sungmin"
And exactly after Donghae leave, Henry got out from the room, run to Sungmin but kind of slow motion, then hugged him.
"Hey, what are you doing?"
"I finished the test!!!!!!"
"Good then let's go"
"Okay hyung" then Sungmin walked first, he noticed that Henry is moving weaker and weaker. "Are you okay Henry?" He asked
"Don't worry I'm just okay hyu-" Henry got cut because he collapsed
"Henry!!!" Sungmin said

♥-------♥-------♥-------♥-------♥-------♥-------♥

"The boy got a viral infection that was caused by eating contaminated foods, added by stress and fever, the infection got worst" the doctor explained to Sungmin, then the doctor went out the room
Sungmin looked at Henry with pity, and also he needs to find another job to pay the medicines and hospital bills. And also have to pay for their daily needs, now that Henry is weak and cannot work, he'll have to strive harder.

Then he remembered Donghae, he quickly got his cellphone and the calling card that the guy gave him, then he called him.
"Hello"
"Hi, is this Donghae?"
"Yah, who is this?"
"This is Sungmin"
"Oh Sungmin! Why did you call?"
"Um.... about your offer, the tutor thingy"
"Oh yah, did you already change your mind?"
"Well...... yah, so can I start right now?"
"Don't be too excited, let's meet tomorrow at 8 am at the front of CIA"
"Okay!"
Thanks God!!! Sungmin thought after the phone call.

♥------♥-----♥------♥-----♥-----♥------♥

Sungmin's POV

Standing here, waiting for him, wishing that this problems just did not come. As I murmur to myself, I suddenly heard a voice "Sungmin", I looked to my right and saw a familiar face.
"Donghae" I said and flash a smile
"Let's go now, my car is parked over there"
"Okay, but where will we go?" I asked when we hopped at the car
"At my house of course, you said you wanted to start right away then we will start right away"
"Oh, thank you very much"
"You're welcome, but what's with the sudden change of mind?"
"Well....... my friend got sick, and I need to pay his hospital bills"
"Oh, that's so kind of you, don't worry because I'll pay you in advance, but you should deal with me that you'll tutor me for about 3 months, then after that, it's up to you if you will continue it or not"
I just nodded, then suddenly Donghae handed me a bundle of money.
"What is this?"
"That is my advance payment"
"But this money is....... is too big"
"I already said that I will pay you a big amount of money right?" Donghae said with a grin

Then suddenly the car stopped, it stopped at front of a large mansion. We stepped out of the car, then Donghae drag me inside the mansion. The gate opened widely and we went inside, he brought me in the living room, commanded the maids to make some snacks for us, got his books and pulled me beside him.
"Now Sungmin, let's start with my summer assignments okay?"
"Oh okay th-" I was cut because another voice spoke, rather familiar voice
"Hyung did you see my shirt becau- Hey! Why are you here?!"
"ummm.........." I was speechless, Kyuhyun is actually in front of me, half
"Ahhhhh....... Kyu, go put on your shirt, it is so embarrassing for our visitor!!"
"His a visitor? But what is he doing in here?"
"His my tutor, and can you please lower your voice"
"Your tutor!!! What the!!!!" and the Kyuhyun walked away
But after a minute, he came back still half .
"Hyung, I can't really find my black shirt, and also Sungmin. let's talk for a moment" Donghae seemed to be shock, he really didn't know that we actually know each other. I stood up and followed him

"Listen to me......." he started
"What?"
♥-----♥------♥-----♥-----♥-----♥-----♥
A/N: I'm such a teaser right!!!!!