Important Message

SSC (Spy Sungmin in Charge)

 Sungmin's POV

"Hi Sungmin!!"
"Why are you here??!!" I exclaimed
"Why, is it bad to visit you?" A boy with a face like a monkey asked
"No, it's just....................... *looking around to see if anyone is around* ..." I looked very worried
"Oh please............ don't be pathetic, as if anyone will suspect that you are a spy" A guy with a pretty face said as he rolled his eyes
"But still, you shouldv'e just waited for me in my house!!"
"But this is urgent, we are sent here to bring this letter for you. Well...... I'm the only one who was suppose to come but Eunhyuk forced me to bring him"
"Fine, where's the letter?"
"Here........" Heechul said as he lend the letter
"Come, let's go behind the garden" I said as I drag them behind the garden
"Here read this one"

 From SSC,
To Spy  AegyoPrince 011

     We have detected a hint of a spy from BJS. The spy has already reached Korea, we have no idea if he had already saw our subject Cho Kyuhyun. But you should be alert to the things that may happen. Remember the spy from BJS brings a badge with the design of skull and there embeded the letter Z. We have sent Spy Cinderella 710 to help you.
                                                                                                                                                                                               

                                                                                                                                                                                                                ,SSC leader


"The evil spy has already arrived??!!!" I exclaimed
"Ahh really? Let me see the letter" Heechul said
"So we must be more careful now, I must notify Henry about this" I said, then I added "Heechul, bring yourself and Eunhyuk to the apartment, stay there and went for me, okay?"
"Yes sir!!!" Heechul said wearily as he roll his eyes.

I came back inside the house, and finally saw the man that has the same name with my real father. In my surprise, they looked very similar, though his face was slightly old. I run to Donghae and ask him about the man.
"Hae!!"
"Oh.... Min, where have you been?"
"Just outside, who is that person" I asked as I point to the person, Ifelt my handsbecame cold and I felt nervous as I waited for his answer
"Our father" Donghae said straightly, I was shocked. very very shocked
"WHAT?!!!!" I said in surprise
"Is there something wrong about that? Well........ I do not really look like him because his just my stepdad, but other than that, he is still my dad, and take note, his a great scientist!!!!"
I really didn't know that enetering this mission was also enetering my personal life. I didn't know that my dad is involve with this mission. But why did he had a new family? Why didn't he just came back to us? Why................? I said to myself as I ran to the garden with tears flowing down my cheeks. I hope no one saw my tears............ I sat in the bench and cried so much, I felt like I'm so weak, I felt like I want to go back to Canada and leave this mission. But I couldn't, I reallyjust coudn't. A mission is a mission and I shoudn't include my personal life in this.

As I cried, I felt somebody put a jacket on my back. I turned to see who it was. In my surprise, it was Kyuhyun!"
"Hey, why are you here? It's cold here outside. And why are you crying? He said
"umm........ it's just nothing. Why are you here by the way?"
"Well....... ummm............I was just hanging around and...... and...... well....... I-I just saw you. That's all, I swear"
"Oh okay. Thanks for the jacket" I said between sobs, tears is still flowing out
"But really, why are you crying, is anything wrong?" He said in a concerned voice
"Well......ummm........... as I said it is just nothing."
"You can't lie that easily to me, but I'll not force tyou to tell me that reason" He said as he wiped my tears away
Then he left.............................

I talked to Donghae, he said excitedly to me that the results in the exam was already released, Henry and I passed. He proudlysaid that I am the 1st, while Henry is in the 10th. I bid goodbye to them and to Kyuhyun, then I went to the Hospital to tell the good news. Sooner the class will start, I hope will be fine on that day.

♥-------♥------♥------♥------♥------♥-----♥

So far so good. Henry has been out in the hospital, 2 days before this day. Now we are eating breakfast and getting ready to go to school. Henry was so excited and didn't stop talking about the things that he is expecting. We rode a taxi cab going to CIA. I can still remember that things that happened in the party. I'm still not sure of everything but as far as I know, I need to concentrate on this thing.

We arrived at the school gate. Henry happily entered the school. I looked for our name to indicate what section we are in. Suddenly I noticed that Henry is not with me anymore, I looked for him through the crowd. Finally I saw him. But he was with a guy, I cannot clearly see the guy. But Henry is handing the guy something....................... something like a badge....................

♥------♥------♥------♥-----♥-----♥-----♥
A/N: Voting is closed!!!! SORRY for not updating soon. Some things happened and I was so busy.................... as you can see that it is Christmas and New Year is coming!!!!! Sothat is why..................... MIANHE~