Found Him!

SSC (Spy Sungmin in Charge)

"Hyung........... are you sure that the coffee shop is located here?" Henry said
"Of course I do, I saw it when we rode the taxi." Sungmin answered
"But all the buildings here are big,  a simple coffee shop can't really be located here"
"Well actually............ the coffee shop that we're finding looks more like a 5 star restaurant"
"Then you shouldn't call it a coffee shop"
"But its name is Choi Coffee Shop"
"Oh you mean that restaura- I mean coffee shop"
"Yah!!!! Let's go and try to inquire"

Sungmin run unto the restaurant or coffee shop (They are just the same!!!!), and he was followed by Henry. When they entered the coffee shop, they were amaze by it's interiors. Gold stripped lines in bright yellow wall surrounded the coffee shop, big gold chandeliers hang unto the ceiling and elegant tables and chairs are found in every corner. It was more like a mansion than a restaurant.

As they look around, a guy in a waiter uniform talked to them, they explained their real reason of going in there.
"Well, we need 3 waiters, if you want to apply please proceed to the manager's office"
"Okay" Sungmin and Henry said in unison
They walked into the manager's office, soon they arrived in front of a mahogany door. They knocked and a voice said "Come in"
They went inside, and with that, they saw a handsome tall guy in front of them.
"What do you need?" the guy said with an handsome smile
"We are just inquiring about the wanted sign outside" Sungmin said
"Oh you mean the wanted sign for waiters?"
"Yah" Henry answered
"Then........ are you good in balancing?"
"Yes!!" they said in unison
"Are sure that you'll respect the rights of our customer?"
"Yes!!" they said in unison
"Then the two of you are passed, you can start working here now"
"Really!! That was easy" henry said
"So when do we start?" Sungmin asked
"How about tomorrow morning"
"Okay sir......... (reading the name in that is written on the table) Sir Siwon" Henry said
The guy just smiled at both of them, mean while, Sungmin noticed  something posted on a wall at the corner of the office.
"Excuse me sir, is that scholarship project still on giong?"
"Oh about this, well....... my friend ask me to put this here in my office. But if you want to try then go to the Cho International Academy"
"Where is that?"
"Somewhere at the east part of Seoul"
"Thank you for the info"
Then they went outside.................................

.
"Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!" Henry shouted
"Stop shouting, it's annoying"
"Ahhhhhhhh................... you're so bad"
"Whatever, but really, why are you so happy?"
"Because we hit two birds in one stone! We already have a job, and we already found a school to study in."
"We are not even sure yet if we can really get the scholarship in that prestigious school"
"Prestigious school? How did you know that it is a prestigious school?"
"Like everybody already knows CIA, it is the most prestigious school in the world, and as far as I know, only rich people can enroll there. And they also never had any scholarship program. I thing we are really lucky to get this kind of opportunity."
"Wahhhh!!! You're so smart hyung"
"Yah right, let's go now"

♥-------♥-------♥-------♥-------♥-------
♥-------♥

"Ahhhh hyung, you're so cute in that waiter uniform hyung" Henry blurted out
"I don't think I can take that as a compliment" Sungmin said
"But really you're so cute!!! cute!!! cute!!!! cute!!!" Henry shouted
"Hey you, can you please lower your voice? Wait, are you a new waiter here? Aishhh, I can't believe Siwon hired such useless and annoying person." the guy commented
Sungmin saw the hurt in Henry's face, actually the guy was right. Henry is annoying and sometimes useless, but he is fun to be with. Sungmin thought that judging other people without even knowing him is wrong, very wrong.
"What do you care if Siwon hired him to be a waiter?" Sungmin defended
"Of course, he is my friend. And if he hired a wrong person, the popularity of the restaurant might get low."
"Oh, so you mean your doubtful in the talent of your friend in choosing a worker?" Sungmin said
"I did not say that. Well.... I guess I have no choice, just be sure to respect the customers and not annoy them?"
"Respect, does that include following my mother's advice?" Sungmin said with a sly smile
"Ummmmm........... maybe"
"Then as my mother always say. I'm so sorry Sir, but I can't talk to suspicious strangers like you" then Sungmin walked away with Henry in a smirk
"What the............" And Kyuhyun was left shock.

Then a boy came running, he is shouting "Kyuhyunie!!!!!!". Everyone in the restaurant looked at the boy. He is even louder than Henry, Sungmin saw the scenario and only laugh. To think that the Kyuhyun guy hated  Henry because he is so noisy. And now a friend of his came running and shouting loudly his name. But Sungmin noticed something familiar at the boy.

"Wookie, please lower your voice,  okay?" Kyuhyun said in a soft tone
"Ahhhh why kyu?" Ryeowook said with a pout
But before Kyuhyun could answer, Ryeowook noticed Sungmin on a far corner. He suddenly run unto him while shouting his name.
"Sungmin!!!!!"
"He knows me???!!!! (there he remembered the guy whom he helped in the airport.)
Ryeowook hugged Sungmin tightly as if they were close, even though they only saw each other once.

As Kyuhyun watched them in shock, Ryeowook brought Sungmin towards Kyuhyun.
"Kyu, this is Sungmin, and Sungmin, this is Kyuhyun the son of the owner of CIA"
Sungmin was shock, the son of the owner of CIA??!! he thought. Kyuhyun looked annoyed but hid it since Ryeowook is there. Before any of them can speak, a bell rang, it means that Sungmin and Henry's shift is going to start.

♥------♥------♥------♥------♥------♥----
---♥

While working Henry asked Sungmin
"Son of the owner of CIA? Does that mean that his a Cho?"'
"Of course he is" then suddenly Sungmin thought "He's a Cho, so it means he is...............Cho kyuhyun!"
"Henry!!! I've found him?"'
"Found who?"
"Cho Kyuhyun" Sungmin said with a grin

♥------♥-------♥-------♥-------♥------♥-
------♥

A/N: CIA is Cho International Academy. I'm so sorry because I'm really not good in making names of schools!!!!! Mianeh~