Sudden Change of Kyuhyun

SSC (Spy Sungmin in Charge)

 Sungmin's POV

"Henry' I called
"Oh hyung!! Sorry I separated to you"
"Who's that guy?"'
"He's Zhoumi, he's the owner of the badge that I found"
"A badge? Why didn't you tell me about this?"
"Didn't I? Oh sorry maybe I forgot hyung"
"What does the badge look like?"
"I don't know, it is covered with cloth, I planned to take a look at it but I forgot"
"Does it have a letter Z in it?"
"Umm........... maybe...."
"hmmmmmmmmmmm............."
"Is there something wrong hyung?"
"Nothing, let's go, I already found our section" I said and we walked towards the building, I tried to take a glance at that Zhoumi guy, but I failed because he is already not there.

♥-----♥-----♥-----♥-----♥----♥----

-♥

We entered the class A-1, everything was fine and nice. We met new friends like Shindong. Kangin is also there, he said he is happy that we are classmates. I chose a seat next to Henry. When the class is about to start, a guy entered and everyone looked at him. Oh that jerk again.
Kyuhyun look at me with a smirk as he entered.

We are about to introduce ourselves.....................
"Hi! My name is Henry, nice to meet you all!!!!!"
"Hi! I'm Sungmin, I hope we will have a good time together" Aishh, why is that Kyuhyun still looking at me, and is his face deformed, he actually smirked all this time!! I said to myself.

We walked back to our seats, everything went well until recces. I asked Shindong something.
"Shindong, why is Kyuhyun here? Isn't he too young to be at this year level?"
"Well, that guy is really a genius. He is handsome, and very smart, many girls like hi-"
"Ahhh... I only ask you why he is at this year level, right?"
"Oh yah, but I really envy that guy, he is like perfect!"
"Am I the one you are talking about? A sudden deep voice came
"Oh Kyuhyun.......... of course not" I said
"Oh really............... wait, why are you and Henry are still not eating?"
"Oh right" I said as I searched my bag for our snacks, unfortunately I forgot to bring it
"Ahhh....... Shindong, where's the canteen?" I asked
"Oh, there are many canteens in here, which one do you like?"
"Ummmmmm............"
"I'll just guide you if you want." Kyuhyun suggested, why is he suddenly being kind right now I thought to myself
"Umm.. Okay. Let's go Henry"
"Okay hyung!!" Then we followed Kyuhyun

When we got to the canteen, I looked at the foods, they're just cheap, but looked delicious!!
"Ahhh... hyung! This are too expensive, we can't afford this" Henry said and Kyuhyun heard this
"Of course we can" I said. I opened my wallet, and suddenly remembered Aishh... This is not Canada and I am Lee Sungmin right now and not Sungmin Anderson, of course I'm poor..! I said to myself, then I tuned to Kyuhyun
"Kyuhyun, is there any canteen that has cheaper foods?" I asked, then he smiled
"Just choose which food you want, you can even choose the most expensive if you want" He said
"But we don't have money!!" I said
"Don't worry, I'll pay for the two of you"
"What!! Bu-" I was cut by Henry
"Thank you Kyuhyun!!!" Then Kyuhyun went with Henry and they selected some foods, leaving me standing in shock
"Hey, here you go. Henry chose this for you" Kyuhyun said
"Do you really want me to have debt to you?!!" I said
"Ahh...... hyung, you shoul be thankful, don't act like that" Henry said, I glared to Kyuhyun an ate the snacks

I thought this day is nice, but Kyuhyun ruined it. I spent the recces time listening to all his boasting. Aishh.... if it weren't for this food that I am eating, I really won't spend my time with this person!!!

♥------♥-----♥-----♥-----♥------♥-------

Good thing I survived the recces, now I think I have to get ready for the lunch time.
"Sungmin, wanna join us?" Donghae said
"Uh, okay" I walked with them and I think I forgot the Donghae is Kyuhyun's brother, so that means Kyuhyun will be there. Aishh..... another irritating time!!!

So again I spent another hell time with that jerk!!!!! As I murmur to myself, Donghae came to me and said
"Hey Min, want to join in our trip this Saturday?
"Sure!!"
"Then come at 7 am an get ready for a camping!!"
"okay!!!" I said, I really don't want to come because of Kyuhyun, but then again, I NEED to come because of Kyuhyun.

In the dissmissal, Henry introduces Zhoumi, he is also a scolar, the 8th in the ranking. He seems to be nice and not harmful, but then again, spies are good at pretending, either SSC or BJS.

♥-------♥------♥------♥------♥------♥------♥

All my school days are so bad, an that's because of Kyuhyun, Now I'm packing my bags for the trip. And of course Henry will be with me, I also invited Heechul and Eunhyuk. We arrived at exactly 7 am at front Of Cho mansion. Werang the doorbell and as usual, Donghae came running to me and dragged me inside the house. Kangin and Hankyung is also there. I introduced my friends to them, they become close in just no time!!! We rode at their car, Heechul, Eunhyuk, Henry, Donghae and me. The others are at the 2nd car. I noticed that someone is following us, he is riding a motorcycle. I can't see his face clearly because he has helmet on.

We arrived at the place, it was a beach and a forest at the back, it is bought by the Cho family. I noticed the guy that is following us, he run into the woods and now I can't see him. I bet he did that so that we can't notice him, too bad I did. I alarmed Henry and Heechul about this. I sticked with Kyuhyun all the time to prevent any bad things from happening.

Ryeowook was playing with Henry, when they suddenly got inside the forest, I warned Henry and he brought Ryeowook back.
When night came, we decided to gather at the beach and talk some stories while eating marshmallows. Then suddenly Ryeowook shouted "My bracelet!!"
"What happened?" Kyuhyun asked him
"I lost my bracelet......." Ryeowook said as he sob
"Where did you lost it?"
"I guess in the forest"
"Then I'll get it" Kyuhyun said, as I watched them, I didn't have time to stop Kyuhyun, that is why I just followed him in the forest, good thing I saw him.
"Why are you here?" He asked
Because I will fail in my mission if anything happens to you I said in my mind. "Ummm...... because I wanted to help" I said
Then we look for the bracelet, until...........
"Ah Kyuhyun?"
"Yes?"
"Do you think were lost?"
"I guess so" He said with woried face.................

♥------♥------♥------♥------♥------♥------♥

A/N: Next chapter will be full of KYUMIN!!!!!! Hope you liked this, comments are well appreciated!