Chapter 8

Hello My Daughter

 

“Well sir, congratulations, we were able to save your fiancé but as for the baby…”

Taeyeon’s face was crushed when he heard the BUT word.

“Sir,” the doctor placed a hand on Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“The baby is weak. We tried our best to save your child….”

Taeyeon swallowed hard.

“….and luckily we did save the baby.”

HEAVEN!

Taeyeon couldn’t be more thankful.

His fiancé is safe and so is their baby.

Relived, Taeyeon exhaled loudly as a smile grew on his face.

“I’ll explain to you sir what happened as they transfer your fiancé to her room. We can talk at my office.” The doctor suggested.

-Hours later-

“Hey.” Jessica entered the room.

“How’s Tiffany?” Yuri asked as he placed the flowers on the table.

“The doctor said she’s good but the baby is weak.” Taeyeon replied.

He stood up from the side of Tiffany so Jessica could take the place.

“Well at least both of them are ok now.” Jessica answered.

“Yeah. I have a hard headed fiancé. The doctor said that stress is one of the causes.”

“I scolded her so many times already. I told her to take her break already but she wouldn’t listen. Aigoooo this woman.” Jessica carefully knocked on Tiffany’s forehead.

They all laughed when Tiffany just creased her forehead, innocent of what the three had been talking about her.

“How long is she going to be like that?” Yuri asked.

“2 or 3 more hours. The doctor said it’ll help her rest for awhile.”

“What about her parents?” Jessica asked this time.

“They already know. I told them they can visit tomorrow morning.” He explained.

“Where’s Yoona? I’m surprised you’re both here at this time.”

“We had the helper watch over him.” Jessica answered.

Time ran fast, the Kwon couple chatted with Taeyeon ‘till they realized they also have a son to look after and work to attend the next day so they have to leave the hospital which leaves Taeyeon and Tiffany alone again.

Taeyeon sat beside Tiffany’s bed and placed his head on the bed to rest.

“Tae-tae.” The familiar voice whispered.

“Tae-tae.”

Taeyeon slowly lifted his head up to where the voice was coming from.

“Fany-ah! You’re awake.” He smiled sweetly and placed a soft kiss on Tiffany’s forehead.

“How’s the baby?” Tiffany worriedly asked and lifted her upper body.

“The doctor said that the baby was weak but it’s ok now. Both of you are safe.” He said in an assuring tone.

“Thank God!” she comfortably rested her head on the pillow.

Taeyeon used the other 10 minutes to explain to Tiffany what happened.

“In short, you should be resting.” Taeyeon concluded.

“Yes, I will.” The latter weakly smiled at her sweet lover.

Taeyeon sat beside Tiffany on the bed.

Tiffany cuddled to Taeyeon’s chest while Taeyeon wrapped an arm around Tiffany’s waist and used the other to crease Tiffany’s soft dark hair.

Taeyeon placed a soft kiss on Tiffany’s forehead which made her close her eyes.

“Its still 3 in the morning,” Taeyeon pulled away, ”Better go back to sleep ‘cause your parents and Michelle unni will be here.”

Tiffany nodded and pressed her body to Taeyeon’s for more warmth.

“You should rest too Taetae.” She spoke softly with eyes still closed. “I love you.”

A smile grew on Taeyeon’s face, “I love you more my Fany.”

-The next morning-

Tiffany was sitting on the bed with back still rested against the elevated half of it.

Taeyeon was sitting on her side when they heard a knock on the door.

Taeyeon quickly opened it and was welcomed by warm but worried smiles.

“Fany-ah, they’re here.” Taeyeon happily said.

Tiffany’s parents placed kisses on her forehead while Michelle kissed her on the chick.

“We brought Taeyeon’s favorite blueberry cake.” Her mom announced.

“Hey! I’m the patient here.” Tiffany pouted, just then Taeyeon pecked it with his lips which made the frowning face brighten up.

“There was no strawberry cake left.” Michelle answered.

Tiffany’s mother sat on the bed, “What did the doctor say?” she asked.

Again, for the third time, Taeyeon explained to them what had happened.

“I think it would be better if you have someone with you Tiff.” Michelle suggested, handing a cup of water to Tiffany.

“Great idea!” Her mother cried.

She moved her gaze to Taeyeon who was standing at the end of the bed with hands crossed against his chest.

“Taeyeon, I think now’s the right time for you two to move in together.” Tiffany’s mom suggested which earned them a nod from Michelle and Mr. Hwang.

Tiffany and Taeyeon looked at each other with smiles on their faces.

“So, are you ok with it Taeyeon?” Mr. Hwang asked.

“Yes appa. I think it would be better.” Taeyeon showed him a genuine and assuring smile.

“After this incident, I don’t want anything worse to happen to my daughter and of course my grandchild.” The old man continued.

Just then they heard someone knock on the door.

Everyone fixed their eyes on the door.

Dra. Yeheun entered the room with Tiffany’s chart on her hand.

“Good morning!” she greeted.

“Umma, appa, Michelle unni, this doctor Yeheun my OB.” Tiffany introduced.

“My parents and sister.” She gestured.

Everyone smiled at each other and bowed.

“This is a good timing.” She smiled happily.

“Why is that doc?” Taeyeon curiously asked and walked to Tiffany, holding her hand.

“We checked the other details with the baby, and it looks good. If you just have enough rest, “ all of them eyed Tiffany, “and eat well, the baby will be back to it’s normal state but we still need to monitor as always. Now, as for you mommy, you can leave this place tomorrow.”

“Thank God!” Mrs. Hwang cried in happiness.

“I’ll be having my rounds tomorrow morning before you leave. I’ll see you then.” Dr. Yeheun left.
“We should be going to.” Michelle suggested.

“Right. We have a flight to catch.” Mrs. Hwang added.

“Why do you have to leave so soon? I thought we’re going to celebrate Christmas together.” Tiffany moped.

“I told the kids I’d fetch them at their father’s place. Being a single mom is hard to handle, especially if you have 2 children that’s still in contact with their father.” Michelle reasoned out.

Before Tiffany, Michelle got married, but it didn’t last long when her husband found another woman, that’s why they don’t count that marriage, after all they got a divorce.

But even if Tiffany’s sister got a complicated family life, she was still thankful to her sister for giving her a lovely niece and a very hyperactive nephew.

“Yeah. You’re excuse can pass unni. Mom, dad?” Tiffany crossed her arms and playfully looked at her parents asking for their excuse.

Everyone laughed at Tiffany’s childish actions.

“Work honey.” Her dad patted her head sweetly.

Tiffany pouted and crinkled her nose, “Fine! Leave me hear and celebrate your Christmas together.”

“Oh honey. Taeyeon’s here, and besides, you’re gonna have to rest. I won’t let you fly and have a 14 hour flight to Cali.” Her mom pressed her lips on her maknae’s forehead.

“We’ll leave now or else we’ll be late for our flight.” Her dad patted her head again.

Mr. and Mrs. Hwang and Michelle bid goodbye and left for their flight back home.

Later that day

“Ahhh. Open up mommy.” Taeyeon shoved the fork to Tiffany’s mouth with a piece of blueberry cake.

Tiffany munched the last piece of cake happily until she noticed something.

It made her pout feeling bad for her fiancé.

“Taetae,” she poked Taeyeon on the shoulder.

“Yep? Want some more Fany?”

Tiffany wiggled her head, side to side, saying “Nope.”

“What is then Fany? Do you feel something?” Taeyeon worriedly asked Tiffany’s hair.

“No I’m fine. I just feel bad.” She bowed her head while playing with her fingers.

“Why?”

“Ever since I got admitted here, you haven’t rested yourself. You haven’t even taken a bath.” She giggled at the end of her concerned sentence.

“Why?” Taeyeon raised both his arms and sniffed his armpits, “Do I smell bad?” he playfully asked.

Tiffany laughed loud watching her playful fiancé in front of her.

She missed this side of Taeyeon, the playful, choding, dorky side of him, one of the reason why Tiffany doesn’t like being far from him.

With his simple words and actions, he can calm and make the weary Tiffany smile and shine again with the beautiful eye smile she would keep.

“Come on Taetae. Stop doing that.” Taeyeon started to act like a silly monkey.

Just then, they heard the door open.

“Hi Tiffy!” the smiling Jessica entered the room with Yuri, holding her hand tightly.

“Yow! Taeyeon! What got in to you?” Yuri scolded.

Tiffany and Jessica just laughed at the awkward looking Taeyeon.

“Want some cake?” Taeyeon offered, changing the topic.

“No thanks. We just had snacks at the shop.” Jessica declined.

Everyone started to chat about the good news that everything was going to be fine and how the Kwon’s day brightened up after planning to open a new branch of their shop.

“Tae,” Yuri spoke, “I think you can leave.”

“What do you mean leave?!” Taeyeon stormed off his seat.

“Calm down. What I mean man is I think you should go home and take a bath. Not that you stink,” he quickly wave both hands, “I think you should freshen up first after having a tired day.”

Taeyeon accepted the good idea form Yuri.

He was right, he needs to freshen up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Guys answer this please ^^

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://

also, i'll be on a five day vaca (i have a problem cause my flight is 7 in the morning >.< pain in the ) so i won't be able to write since i can't bring the laptop. i'm hoping that i can connect the bb with the wifi at the hotel just to track my account. I hope you understand. Please be patient guys.

lovelovelove,

~Chiseohamnida