Chapter 2

Hello My Daughter

 

Taeyeon drove the car again, headed to the nearest pharmacy.

“I’ll be fast.” He kissed Tiffany’s cheek and got off the car immediately.

“The best brand of pregnancy test you have here.” Taeyeon dorkly smiled.

“Yes sir.” The pharmacist swiftly moved.

While waiting for the pharmacist, Taeyeon tapped his fingers on the counter patiently.

“Excited sir?” The pharmacist typed in some things on the keyboard.

“Yeah.” Taeyeon chuckled.

“Can you get all brands of your pregnancy tests available? Just to make sure. Oh, and if you have the W2D drink, can I have three bottles please? ”

“Sure sir.” He walked to the pharmacy’s refrigerator.

“A new baby coming?” he asked as he dug into the counter to find the pregnancy tests.

“My fiancé might be pregnant.” Taeyeon proudly stated.

“Wow! Congratulations sir.”  The pharmacist showed him the price.

Taeyeon took some cash out from his wallet and handed it to the man.

“Thanks mister.” He took the plastic bag and ran towards his car where his beloved Tiffany was waiting.

“Was I too long?” he smiled.

“Not really.” Tiffany bluntly answered as she pressed her head on the headrest.

“You don’t look ok.” Taeyeon pouted and placed his hand on Tiffany’s rosy cheek.

“A little tired I guess.”

“You still wanna check again?” Taeyeon raised the plastic bag.

“Yes. But wait, what are this W2Ds?” Tiffany took one bottle out from the bag.

“My mother said it’ll make people pee.” he laughed dorkly.

“It might help.” He drove the car to Tiffany’s condo building.

“Good evening Madam, Sir!” a middle aged man greeted them from the entrance of the building.

“Good evening Donglee!” Tiffany greeted while Taeyeon smiled and assisted Tiffany out from the car.

As soon as they entered Tiffany’s unit, Tiffany took her heels off and walked on the cold floor barefooted.

“Hey. It’s cold.” Taeyeon rapidly took Tiffany’s pink feathered slippers and placed it in front of her.

“Thanks babe.” Tiffany patted Taeyeon’s head.

“You wanna change first?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yeah. Be right back.” Tiffany ran up to the stairs and went to her room.

Taeyeon waited for Tiffany at the living room and read the boxes of the pregnancy tests.

 Moments later, he heard Tiffany’s bedroom door open.

Tiffany walked down the stairs with her white nightgown, headed towards Taeyeon.

“Why are there so many of these?” Tiffany checked them one by one.

“Just to be sure.” Taeyeon dokly smiled again.

“So that’s why you bought 3 bottles of W2Ds.” Tiffany playfully pushed him.

“So wanna try one?” he handed Tiffany the most expensive one based on the receipt.

Tiffany happily took it and entered the comfort room.

“So what did it say Fany?” Taeyeon leaned on the door.

“Wait!!!” Tiffany yelled which made Taeyeon laugh.

“Sorry! Can’t be too more excited.”

 “Can you hand me another one Tae?” Tiffany requested.

Taeyeon inserted his hand through the door with 3 more.

After a few minutes, Taeyeon felt tired from standing and sat on the floor, outside the comfort room waiting for Tiffany to finish.

“Another one please.” he heard her again.

“Yah! Do you still have fluids inside you Fany-ah??? That’s your fifth one.” He slipped his hand on the door again.

“Then give me a bottle of W2D please.” he heard Tiffany giggle.

“Are you playing with me Hwang Mi-young?” he still handed her a bottle.

“No Kim Taeyeon.” And with that Taeyeon didn’t answer back.

After a minute or two, Tiffany finally opened the door and Taeyeon quickly stood up on his feet.

Tiffany showed him her bright smile which made her eyes disappear and was only left with two pretty crescent lines.

“So?” Taeyeon excitedly asked.

“Well Mr. Kim…..” Tiffany gave a loud sight to tease the impatient Taeyeon.

“……I would like to inform you….” Tiffany took the bottle of W2D from the floor and drank from it.

“Yah! Hwang Mi-young!” Taeyeon whined.

“I think you’re going to be a father soon.” Tiffany happily announced which earned her a tight hug from her fiancé, the father of the baby she’s carrying.

“I..nee…aihhr!” Tiffany spoke under Taeyeon’s hug.

“That’s what you get for making me wait and loose my patience.” He still didn’t break the hug.

“GhummiBhwear!” Tiffany spoke up.

“Ooops! Sorry.” Taeyeon pulled off and patted Tiffany’s tummy softly.

He took the big ball of tissues from Tiffany’s hand which was the pregnancy tests.

“Wow!” Taeyeon’s eyes sparkled.

Tears were trapped under Tiffany’s eyes, seeing her fiancé so exited for the next chapter in their lives.

“Let’s go.” Taeyeon dragged Tiffany to the living room and let her seat on the couch.

“What are you going to do?” Tiffany asked as she placed her legs on top of the center table.

“Let’s tell mom and dad and your parents. I bet they’ll be happy too.” He picked his phone and dialed the number of Tiffany’s mother.

Phone conversation:

Taeyeon: Umma?

They call each other’s parents Umma and Appa.

Umma: Taeyeon! Hi! What can I do for you?

Tiffany: Hi mom!

Umma: Oh hi sweetie. Where are you?

Tiffany: My condo.

Umma: It’s already 11 in the evening there, right? Why are you two still up?

She worriedly asked.

Tiffany: Well mom, Taeyeon and I have something to tell you.

Tiffany hesitated and gave Taeyeon a glance before mouthing “you say it.”

Taeyeon nodded, knowing that Tiffany’s parents would be happy for them.

Taeyeon: Umma, where’s Appa?

Umma: oh him. Wait he’s at the balcony. I’ll call him.

In a few seconds Tiffany’s parents were already on the phone.

Appa: Hi sweetie. Hi Taeyeon.

Tiffany: Hi daddy!

Tiffany said with her aegyo which her dad loves.

Taeyeon: Hello Appa.

Appa: So, what do you want to tell us?

Tiffany elbowed Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: Umma, Appa…

He stared.

Tayeon: ...you’re gonna have a new grandchild soon.

Tiffany’s parents were silent for seconds which made them scared.

“Maybe they’re not prepared yet.” Tiffany mouthed to Taeyeon.

Umma: I KNEW IT!

Tiffany and Taeyeon were surprised by the woman’s reaction.

Tiffany: M-mom?

Tiffany trembled as she gripped to Taeyeon’s hand tightly.

Umma: I already had a clue Tiffany.

She heard her mother giggle.

Tiffany and Taeyeon just stared into each other’s eyes.

Umma: When you told me that you were having back ache lately and every time I check on you, you’re always tired and sleepy.

Tiffany: Is that so mom?

Umma: Yes dear. Oh, it’s time for our therapy. Do you have anything to say to your daughter?

She was talking to her husband.

Appa: Tiffany darling, now that you’re carrying my next grandchild, please take care of yourself. Don’t get yourself tired and stressed, ok?

Tiffany: Yes daddy. Don’t worry. We should also be going now. We need to call Taeyeon’s parents too.

Umma: Ok ok. Take care. We miss you sweetie.

Tiffany: Yes mom. You too.

End of Phone Conversation

Next, they need to call Taeyeon’s parents.

“Do you think they’re still awake Tae-tae.” Tiffany still dialed the number.

Phone Conversation

Taeyeon: Umma? Are you asleep already?

Umma: Hi Tae! I was on my way to bed. So, what made you call at this time?

Tiffany: Hi umma!

Umma: Oh Hi Tiffany!

Taeyeon: Umma, we have something to tell you. But where’s appa?

Umma: Ahh. Your appa’s already asleep. So, what is it?

Taeyeon then signaled Tiffany.

Taeyeon: Umma, you’ll have a new grandchild soon.

Just like with Tiffany’s parents, it was silent for a few seconds.

Umma: Wake up! Wake up!

They heard through the phone.

Umma: Tiffany is pregnant.

Appa: HUH?

Taeyeon: Umma , why did you have to wake appa?

Umma: So Tiffany, how big is it? How many months?

Tiffany: Well, we haven’t visited the doctor yet umma.

Umma: Oh. Then you should see one soon, ok dear?

Tiffany: Sure umma.

Umma: Ok. Now you better get some rest. It’s already late.

Taeyeon: Yes umma.

Appa: Ok ok. I want a healthy granddaughter.

Taeyeon: so you want it to be girl appa?

Taeyeon smiled to his fiancé.

Appa: Yeah! And a beautiful one too. Now, go take your rest.

Taeyeon:  Ok appa. Good night!

End of Phone Conversation

“Wow! That was a shocking one.” Taeyeon placed the phone on her pocket.

“Do you want it to be a baby girl Tae-tae or a baby boy?” Tiffany pouted.

“As long as it will be healthy and smart Fany-ah and if it will be a girl, it should be as pretty as her mommy and if it will be a boy, it should be as charming as his daddy.” Taeyeon playfully answered.

“Shut up!” Tiffany laughed.

“Tae, it’s almost 12, you should rest now.”

“Yes Fany. You too. You better take some sleep.”

Tiffany just nodded and watched Taeyeon stood up from the couch.

Tiffany walked Taeyeon to the door with their hands tightly locked with each other.

“Good night my baby.” Taeyeon creased Tiffany’s cheek.

He then gave her a long passionate kiss which lasted long.

Tiffany had to pull out when she already lost her breath.

“Good night.” She sweetly bid.

“Lock the door properly. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Taeyeon kissed her forehead before leaving.

After double-checking the doors and windows, Tiffany went up to her bedroom and sat on the bed.

She pressed her back against the bed frame and hesitated.

She creased her tummy for awhile before picking up the phone that was placed on the lamp table beside her bed.

Phone Conversation

It took a couple of rings before someone finally picked the phone up.

Tiffany: Jessi?

Jessica: Tiffany! Why are you still up?

Tiffany: Well, ummm. I’m just not ready to go to bed. Did I disturb you?

Jessica: I just tucked Yoona into bed.

Tiffany: but it’s almost 12.

Jessica: yeah! The babysitter said that he had a long nap this afternoon. He played with his appa nonstop when we arrived home.

Tiffany: Ahhh. What about Yuri?

Jessica: He’s still doing some checkings for me. You know me, I get lazy easily.

Tiffany: Ahhh.

 Jessica: Don’t you have plans of going to bed Tiff?

Tiffany: I don’t think I can sleep.

Jessica: Aigooo. You’re thinking about your baby, huh?

Tiffany didn’t answer.

Jessica: Tiffany, tell me about what you feel right now.

It took Tiffany a few seconds before answering.

Tiffany:  Goosebumps, hearts beats’ fast, nervousness... I don’t know Jessi.

She exclaimed.

Jessica: Tiffany listen. This is a new chapter in your life now. Remember, for 9 months you need to take extra care of yourself because you’re not the only one living your life. You have a baby coming up. And if that baby would come out, it will be your life, your personal source of energy, and Taeyeon is there to make you realize and feel that. Do you hear me?

Tiffany: Yup.

Jessica: Remember, you might feel scared now since it’s your first time, but later on, you’ll endure it, you’ll get used to. And after, you’ll ask for it again.

Tiffany: ARE YOU ASKING IT TO HAPPEN AGAIN?

Tiffany laughed.

Jessica: YES! I want to have a new baby, a younger sister or brother maybe for my Yoona. But now, I want to spend more time with him and his father. Maybe a year or two, he’ll have another sibling.

Tiffany: ok ok.

She bluntly answered.

Jessica: Now, go take your sleep. I’ll visit you at your office tomorrow.

Jessica said with her motherly tone.

Tiffany: OK Jessi. Thank you. Good night!

Jessica: Rest well. Good night!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day, Tiffany had to attend a meeting with her colleagues first thing in the morning.

“Good Morning Miss Hwang!” everyone greeted their boss.

Tiffany asked everyone to take their seat so they can start the meeting.

“Excuse me Miss Hwang”, it was Taeyeon’s secretary on the door.

“Yes Raina?” Tiffany sweetly smile to the petite girl, the others were busy chatting.

“Mr. Kim would like you to know that he’s busy preparing for a special visit. He said that he’ll meet you at your office after this meeting.” Her angelic voice said.

“Visit? Well, ok. Thank you Raina.” Tiffany showed her precious eye-smile.

Tiffany cleared after having her short conversation with Raina.

Everyone caught her attention which was a signal for them to continue their business.

“So, after a week or two, I’ll send Kangin and Yunho to US. My dad needs help with some changes in the new construction. While you two are there, try to look around for new business partners, I heard the Choi’s hotel just opened their 6th branch in the US. Is that ok with you?” Tiffany eyed the two men.

“Sure Miss Hwang. I can contact the OIC, you remember Mr. Choi Siwon right?”

Ding!

The name rang to Tiffany’s ears.

“Oh,uhh.. Yeah.” she put on her poker face.

Just then, tiffany felt something tingling from her stomach, up to .

She quickly placed her hand on and used the other to balance her wait on the table as she stood up.

As fast as lightning, Tiffany swiftly ran out of the meeting room and went to the nearest comfort room.

Raina, who was fetching some papers from the other room, caught Tiffany running out.

She followed her to the comfort room and found Tiffany vomiting, eyes wet, holding onto her stomach.

“Miss Hwang!” her worried voice echoed to the whole room.

Luckily, no one was there except her and Tiffany.

“Wait I’ll be back. I’ll get you some water.” She rubbed Tiffany’s back and ran off.

In just a minute, Raina was back with a bottle of water on her hand.

“Are you ok Miss Hwang?” Tiffany was about to finish.

Tiffany nodded as she wiped her face with some tissues and Raina handed her the bottled water.

“Thank you!” Tiffany mouthed.

The shorter girl just nodded and showed her a cute chipmunk smile.

“Are you ok now Miss Hwang? Do you want me to call the company doctor? Mr. Kim?”

“NO! I’m ok. Do me a favor; please tell everyone at the meeting room that we’ll just discus the other matters next time. Besides, there are no problems running around the company.” Tiffany wiped again.

“Yes Miss Hwang.” And with that, Raina dashed off the door.

“Wait!” Raina turned her back.

“Thank you again Raina.” Tiffany gave her a sincere smile.

“You’re always welcome Miss Hwang.”

After fixing herself, Tiffany went back to her office.

A basket full of fruits caught her eyes.

Sorry I can’t pay you a visit today Tiff. I need to look after Yoona since the babysitter is sick. But if you want to see me or if you need help, I’m just staying home. Don’t stress yourself or else I’m gonna send you some deadly black and brown crawlers. Eat this fruits, it’ll help you. Take care.

 

 

From: Jessi

Tiffany smiled at the basket.

She had lived half her life with Jessica always there with her.

But when Jessica met Yuri, things changed, especially after her best friend got married and had her own family.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

i have a bad news.

No electricity later (evening till dawn) so

i can't update the 3rd chapter.

HUHUHU :(

WARNING!

exams are coming (3 days of living in hell) so maybe i won't be able to use the net.

But don't worry, instead of taking my rest, i'll write some chapters but sadly i wont be able to update it.

I hope you're not bored.

And yes. YURI and TAEYON are male in this FF :)

thats it for today.

Thank you for subscribing and don't forget to comment.

lovelovelove,

Chiseohamnida