Chapter 1

Hello My Daughter

 

-November-

“Guys, what does two bars mean?” she was shaking while holding tightly to the small white thing with her pee.

“HOLLY HORSE! TIFFANY HWANG YOU’RE PREGNANT!”

It was silent for a few seconds.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Tiffany slapped her face once, twice, thrice, no more than that.

“Jessica calm down!” Yuri patted the ice princess’ shoulder.

“No! How can I calm myself down when my best friend is in there, with a pregnancy test that shows positive, and FYI Kwon Yuri, that’s her urine!?” Jessica pointed out to the cubicle.

“Open up!!!!!!!!! FASTER!!!!” Jessica pushed and kicked the cubicle’s door.

Tiffany did so, lips pale, eyes about to cry, cheeks as red as cherries.

“I-I…”

“Say something.” Jessica slapped her arm.

“Awwwwwww!”

“Wow! You made her say something.” Yuri chuckled.

Jessica slowly turned arrowed to Yuri and gave her a cold stair which made the tanned man swallow hard.

Back to Tiffany.

“Who’s the father?” Jessica asked as she took the pregnancy test to see if it’s really positive.

Tiffany was just silent.

“Yep! It says positive. So who’s really the father?” She moved her eyes to Tiffany after checking the thing.

“Fany?” she wiggled the pale girl.

“Oh please don’t tell me you don’t know.” Her eyes widened.

“No!”

“NO?!” Yuri and Jessica chorused.

“I mean, I DO know who the father is.” Tiffany hugged her self.

Yuri and Jessica just waited for the noun to come out from Tiffany’s mouth.

“Who?” they raised their eyebrows.

“You only slept with one guy, right?” Yuri added.

“I only got laid once in my life.”

“Then spill it!” Jessica couldn’t wait.

Tiffany inhaled deeply and gave a loud exhale.

“Kim Taeyeon.”

“KIM TAYEON?!” the two almost lost their heads.

Tiffany slowly nodded.

“Why do you look surprised?” she asked.

“Well, ok. Let’s go tell him.” Jessica coldly dragged her out of the office’s comfort room.

“Wait wait wait.” Tiffany pulled her wrist from Jessica’s grip.

“Why?”

“I’m not ready.” Tiffany hid her face.

“Not ready? Hey!” Jessica knocked on her head.

“He’s your fiancé; he has the right to know.” Jessica showed her the pregnancy test.

“My wife’s right. How long have you two been together again?” Yuri inserted.

“6 years since we were 18 but we never moved in together FYI, and by the way, why are you here at the FEMALE’s CR?!” Tiffany raised her voice.

“Sorry but my wife texted me…” he backed off a little bit. “..and asked me to come if ever she faints, lucky she didn’t.” Yuri gave an innocent smile.

“Erghhh.” Tiffany just rolled her eyes.

“You two done? Can we go now and tell Taeyeon the good news?” Jessica pointed to the door.

“You two can go back to work. I’ll tell him.” Tiffany weakly smiled.

“Oh good. I still got some orders to finalize at the shop. OK, let’s go Seobang.” Jessica pulled her husband, Yuri just waved at Tiffany.

It’s just you and me now. Tiffany stared to the pregnancy test.

A few seconds after, she finally left the comfort room and went to her office.

She sat on the big leather chair and placed the thing on a small zip-lock and placed it on her bag.

“Miss Hwang, Mr. Kim would like to see you.” Her secretary voiced over.

“Why does he still need to ask permission?” She’s always been touched by how polite her fiancé is.

“He said he wanted to go to the right way. I’m confused.”

“HAHAHA. That’s ok Lizzy. Let him in. Thank you.” Tiffany smiled.

“Yes ma’am.”

In just a few seconds;

-KNOCK-KNOCK-

Taeyeon peeked on the door first.

“Is my soon to be wife busy?” he smirked.

“Nope! Not until her soon to be husband came in.” Tiffany sweetly laughed.

Taeyeon entered the room and went straight to Tiffany’s side.

He kissed her forehead and took the seat in front of the table.

“So, how was your day?  I’m sorry wasn’t able to see you this morning, I had a lunch date.”

“LUNCH DATE?” Tiffany leaned forward and playfully hit her fiancé.

Taeyeon rubbed his arm with a playful frown on his face.

“I’m kidding. I had a meeting and a long one too. I never thought that we’d had invitations to Busan.” He wrinkled his forehead.

“I saw a nice hotel there, good to be partners and I met the owner too. They’re interested with our company.” Tiffany smiled as she piled the papers and folders on her table.

“Babe can we stop talking about work?” the dorky man pouted.

“You started it.” Tiffany chuckled.

“Sorry. So, wanna go out to dinner tonight?” he hopefully asked.

“Let me see.” Tiffany teased as she stared to the sealing.

“Please. Pretty pretty please.” he folded his hands.

“Ok. But you need to send me home early and you too should get home early. You have a flight to Singapore for a meeting with th-“

“Yes yes yes. Before 10.” His sparkling begging eyes shined.

“HAHAHA. Ok ok. Let’s go. I just finished checking some stuff. Plus I have big news to tell you.” Tiffany picked her bag and a thick white folder.

“What is it?” Taeyeon took the folder from Tiffany’s arms.

“Secret. Just wait till we get there.”

Taeyeon just curiously nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon was driving his car with his fiancé beside on the passenger’s seat.

“Same place?” he asked as he held her hand.

Tiffany answered with a smile of YES.

While driving, Taeyeon noticed something on Tiffany’s unclosed bag.

He saw a small thing that was on a zip-lock.

“Babe what’s that?” he pointed out to the thing and quickly got his eyes on the road.

Tiffany took her bag in a slip second and closed it.

“Nothing.” She held her bag tightly.

“Really?” Taeyeon raised his eyebrows as he glanced to her beautiful soon to be wife.

“Really. Just get your eyes on the road babe.” She playfully turned Taeyeon’s head to face the road.

 

 

 

 

 

“Chicken macaroni salad and some French soup, you babe?” Taeyeon gave the menu back to the waiter.

“Hmm. I have a lot in mind. You pick it for me please.” Tiffany pouted.

Damn! I want this, I want that. I don’t want to be so obvious. Just wait a little more gummibear. Tiffany her tummy a couple of times.

“Babe. BABE!”

“Huh? HA?” Tiffany got back to herself.

“I ordered your favorite noodles and soup. I also added some meat, is that ok?” Taeyeon sweetly asked.

“Yes. Thanks.” The latter faked a smile.

“Are you ok Fany-ah?” Taeyeon placed his palm to Tiffany’s forehead.

“You don’t look so good.”

“Yeah, I’m ok. Don’t worry.” Again, she faked a smile.

Taeyeon just nodded but knew there was something coming.

“So, what’s the news?” he held Tiffany’s hand and creased it with his thumb.

Tiffany took a deep deep breath.

“Hweeeh! So, Tae-tae I wanna show you something.” She took her bag and opened it.

She slowly opened .

“Tae, I-I..”

“I what Fany-ah?” Taeyeon got confused.

“Wait. No. Uhm. Can I tell you about the news later? After?” She pulled out a smile again.

“Oh, ok. I’m not gonna force you.”

By then, food was brought to their table.

A few talks about their wedding in 5 months, talk about work but Tiffany never brought up the topic again.

“Can we go home now?” Tiffany childishly asked.

“HAHAHA. I thought I’m the childish one?” Taeyeon only received a puppy pout from Tiffany.

“Ok. Ok.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

A few moments later, at Taeyeon’s car.

“Tae-tae?”

“Yes Fany-ah?” he glanced at her.

“I think…”she hesitated for awhile.

“…..I’m pregnant.”  She slowly blurts out the words.

“WHAT?!” Taeyeon stopped the car on the side of the street.

“Think?”  his voiced slowly faded.

Tiffany nodded and bowed her head.

“YES! I’m going to be a father soon. Wait, have you checked it through?” his smile was reaching from one  ear to the other.

“Once.”

Again, he held the latter’s hand, “Let’s go buy a pregnancy test and double check it. I hope it’s positive.”

Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon excited reaction.

Aigoo. What should I do?

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Thank you for subscribing! :))

I was supposed to update two chapters but the 2nd chapter is on the laptop and I still need to transfer it.

I’ll post it tomorrow, don’t worry.

i hope you'll enjoy reading this ff.

don't hesitate to leave you're comments and suggestions,ok?

lovelovelove,

Chiseohamnida♥