Chapter 13

Hello My Daughter

After the tiring day in Japan with Mr. Takashi, the couple are now back in their suite still wearing their working clothes.

The tired Tiffany sat in the bed with her back resting on the headboard while the hubby was packing his clothes.

“Tae,” she called out, “What are you doing?”

“Arranging our clothes in the bag. Why?” he answered without taking his hands off the folded clothes.

“We’re going home already?” her forehead knotted as she rubbed her tummy.

“Why? You don’t wanna go home yet?” Taeyeon turned half of his body to look at Tiffany. The pregnant lady just shrugged and huffed loudly.

Taeyeon replied with a sigh, seeing how tired Tiffany is. He walked towards her and sat beside Tiffany. He wrapped his arm around her waist and cuddled with her for about five minutes. Both of them stayed silent, probably having their own thoughts.

“how about we go for a little vacation here. Two more days then we could head home.” Taeyeon hopefully asked trying to uplift the moody lady beside him.

“I don’t know babe. We still need to arrange the samples, deliver the equipments, re-arrange the system fo-“

“Hey hey hey… This is what I was talking about…” Taeyeon stood up. He looked upset and disappointed.

“What are you talking about Tae?” Tiffany asked in confusion.

“This is why I didn’t tell you about the whole Mr. Takashi issue. You’re stressed, you even flew all the way here in Japan even if you almost had a miscarriage. Did the wedding ever cross your mind Fany-ah?”

Tiffany was a bit taken aback.

“You’re supposed to be at  home, reading motherhood books not financial files, you’re supposed to be with Jessica arranging the wedding entourage, not arranging samples, you’re supposed to be having your check-up with your OB, not thinking about the equipments for check-up.”

“Then what are you trying to say Taeyeon!? That I forgot about our wedding because all I’m thinking about is work? Of failing this client? Am I really that money hungry, is that what you are trying to imply here Tae?!” Tiffany was now furious hearing Taeyeon’s words.

Never did she ever forgot about the wedding.

She’s exited in walking down the aisle inside the small chapel which are adorned with flowers, people standing on both sides, her dad walking with her as they reached the altar where Taeyeon’s been waiting. Saying their vows and ‘I DO’s to each other while waiting for the priest to say ‘You may now kiss your bride.’ It was just that the problem came and they have to solve it or things would end up bad with their company which both of their family’s been taking care of like a baby of their own.

Tiffany knew that Taeyeon knows how much the company means to her, to him too. She just doesn’t know why Taeyeon’s thinking this way.

Maybe he was worried like he always is, she thought.

But she doesn’t feel like it that way.

“I never said that Fany-ah.” Taeyeon stated firmly.

“But that’s what you’re trying to say Kim Taeyeon!” she cried louder.

“Tiffany I was ju-“

“Worried. I know Tae. But that doesn’t mean that you’ll have to make me feel like I’m stupid.” Tiffany cut him off.

“Is that what you’re feeling right now Tiffany? Because of what I just said now you feel stupid?!” Taeyeon was also raising his voice which scared the hell out of Tiffany. But she’s trying her best to hide that from Taeyeon. She wants to show Taeyeon that she’s strong. She’s pregnant but not weak.

But her tears were betraying her.

“YES! You make me feel like a kid. Like I can’t do anything. That I’m a stupid girl who’s carrying a baby and is working the out of her to keep her money and forgot about her wedding. You make me feel like I’m not enough at the same time you make me feel like I’m hungry fo-“

“For what Fany-ah?! For what?!” Taeyeon’s voice was now louder, louder than Tiffany’s and she can feel that Taeyeon’s burning inside.

And that’s when Tiffany’s doesn’t know what to say, what to answer.

 She can’t even dare to look Taeyeon in the eyes.

“We’re not going home tomorrow. We’re staying here for two more days.” Taeyeon said strongly, like his words were unbreakable.

Still not facing Taeyeon, Tiffany fidgeted with her blouse, “I promised Jessica I’ll help her distribute the wedding invitations tomorrow night.”

“Then I’ll just call Yuri and ask him to send it out with Jessica.” He answered calmly while walking towards their bags and took out all the clothes.

“What about Yoona? They’ve helped us too much. I don’t want to disturb them.” She stood up from the bed, took the clothes from Taeyeon and placed them back on the bag herself.

“Are we also arguing on this Fany-ah?” Taeyeon asked helplessly.

“If you’re going to stick with your plan, then yes. Yes we are going to argue about this.” Tiffany had her pride up, not giving up in fighting her own blueprint.

She went to the bathroom, took her necessities, and found Taeyeon still standing in his position unmoved.

She packed her things, excluding Taeyeon’s, making them all fit into the bag without caring if they get crumpled or unarranged.

“Fany-ah stop acting this way.” Taeyeon pleaded as a sign of defeat.

“What way Kim Taeyeon?! Childish way? Stupid way?” she asked sarcastically.

“You’re saying all of these things because you’re pregnant. Gummibear won’t like hearing mommy crying and mad.”

Tiffany stopped what she was doing when she heard Taeyeon mention Gummibear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany and Jessica are now driving around sending invitations. And yes, Tiffany won even if Taeyeon used the magic word. SHE’S THE BOSS… Kkkk~!

“Tiff,” the blonde stopped in front of her parents’ house.

“Yep?”

“Can you do me and Yuri a favor?” she asked hopefully, she faced Tiffany who was seated at the passenger’s seat beside her.

“Sure. Anything.” The latter happily replied.

“Can we leave Yoona with you for about 3 days? Yuri and I will be in Taiwan for an important meeting, since we’re planning to open a branch there. Krystal is having her exams and I don’t think my parents can handle him anymore.”

“Sure!” Tiffany excitedly replied. She loved having the cute, hyper boy around her. And she knew Taeyeon would like to spend some time with his godson too. “As long as you bring me something delicious, then you can leave Yoona with us even for a month.” She laughed after saying that.

“Well that won’t happen! I’m sure I’ll be missing my boy with just 3 days. What more if it’ll be a month!” the blonde laughed along as they both stepped out the car to hand over the invitation to Jessica’s parents.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Bottles, milk, clothes, diapers, vitamins, powder-“

“I got it Jess.” Tiffany giggled seeing how her bestfriend is acting today.

Jessica and Yuri will be leaving in just a couple of hours. They dropped Yoona off at TaeNy’s crib before heading to the airport.

“Now kiss mommy and daddy, little knight.” Umma Tiffany said while carrying him. Taeyeon stood behind her with the bags.

Yoona kissed his parents and bid their goodbyes.

Now it’s just TaeNy and the little prince. How will the soon to be parents handle Yoona?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Took me years before updating. :)

Again, thank you for being patient. You know you can always check out my other fics while waiting for an update. ^^

So if you’re also reading Weird Friendship, then you probably know what’s making me feel bad right now… But I’m still happy knowing that I have great subscribers and readers all over the world. :D

I’d really appreciate it if you leave some message on the comment box, and press subscribe if you haven’t and click upvote. *winks* I need some motivation guys. =))))

And please tell me where you are from. (I’ll make a chapi featuring the country where most of my readers are from. Okidoki?) *kisskiss*

PS: to all my PH readers, HI!!!!!!! Kumusta? :)

Do follow me on twitter:

@soshimiee

And instagram:

@chwang_ee

On tumblr:

Sonia2mee

lovelovelove,

~Chiseohamnida