Chapter 5

Hello My Daughter

 

Tiffany took a pear from the basket and sat on her chair.

-KNOCK-KNOCK-

“Come in!” Tiffany invited.

“Hi babe.” Taeyeon entered the office.

“Hi!” Tiffany smiled sweetly, but Taeyeon can still see the tiredness on her eyes.

“Morning sickness?” he asked after giving Tiffany a kiss and took a bite from the pear.

“ Yep! You better thank your secretary.” She motioned Taeyeon to sit on the chair in front of her table.

“Why?”

“Well, she helped me while I was releasing.” She answered while chewing.

“Ahh. I’ll thank her before we go.” Taeyeon smiled.

“Go? Where are we going?” Tiffany creased her forehead, her voice was still weak.

She’s still not used to the morning sickness.

“We have an appointment at 10.”

“But it’s already 9:30” Tiffany checked her watch.

“Then let’s go!” Taeyeon carefully pulled Tiffany out from the chair and brought her bag for her.

“Tae, tell me where we’re going.” Tiffany was staring at her fiancé who was driving.

“You’ll know when we get there.” He teased.

“Did you saw the basket at my office?” Tiffany asked.

“What basket?”

“The fruit basket. Jessica sent it.” she leaned on the back rest.

“Ahh. Hmm. We’re here.” Taeyeon smiled brightly.

He got out of the car and opened the door for Tiffany.

They entered a white building with almost all people wearing white, except for the guests.

They entered a room hand-in-hand and Tiffany tightened her grip when she saw other women with big bellies.

“Please take a seat.” The receptionist offered.

Taeyeon and Tiffany took a seat.

“Tae, what are we doing here?” Tiffany whispered, still holding Taeyeon’s hand.

“Well, we need to know more about our baby, right?” Taeyeon sweetly smiled.

Tiffany smiled back, but a sign of worry was seen on her eyes.

While waiting for their turn, Tiffany played with Taeyeon’s hand while Taeyeon was just wondering his eyes around.

“Tiffany Hwang? The doctor would like to see you now.” The secretary called.

Taeyeon gave Tiffany a DO NOT WORRY LOOK and guided her inside the clinic.

“Ah! Tiffany! It’s nice to see you again!” Doctor Yeheun warmly welcomed.

Tiffany gave a shy smile as she sat on the chair in front of the doctor’s table and Taeyeon was sitting opposite her.

“Before, I was checking on your best friend and now you. Wow! Congratulations!” The doctor happily greeted.

“That’s what we’re here for doc, a confirmation.” Taeyeon said.

“Well, how many times did you check?”

“5.” Taeyeon answered.

“And it all showed positive?”

“Yes doc.” Tiffany was now the one who answered.

“Well, it’s clear.” She gave a small laugh.

“Come Tiffany, let’s have the ultrasound.”

Tiffany followed doctor Yeheun to a small area on her clinic and trailed off the cute green curtain.

“Please lie down.”

Taeyeon was watching from behind of course.

“There.” Dra. Yeheun pointed to a small, oblong, jelly-like thing on the monitor.

“Hmm. 8 weeks?” she moved her eyes to Tiffany.

“Yep!” Taeyeon happily counted.

He held his fingers, probably for the counting.

“Well, I should see you every month starting next month Tiffany.” She handed some tissues to wipe the gel.

They sat back on their chairs while Dra. Yeheun was writing some prescriptions.

“Here, you’ll need this Tiffany, and here’s a hand book which will help you know the dos and don’ts. And as for you Daddy….” She eyed Taeyeon.

“…you should take extra special care to Mommy. And I’ll see you next month for more.”  They bowed to Dra. Yeheun before leaving.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany were now on Tiffany’s condo.

“But Tae, I’ve got some work to finish.” Tiffany was scanning the tv for a good channel.

Taeyeon on the other hand was at the kitchen.

“Fany, let’s just stay here. Don’t stress yourself, besides; you’re not the only one working in the company.” He chopped some vegetables.

“If something happens bad Tae, you should blame yourself.” Tiffany pouted.

Taeyeon walked in with a ladle on his hand.

He sat beside Tiffany and kissed her on the cheek.

Tiffany was still pouting, not in good mood.

“Hey, don’t be like that. It’s bad for you and our baby.” He softly pressed his hand on Tiffany’s tummy.

Tiffany didn’t take her eye off the tv ever since she’d sat on the couch.

He gave Tiffany’s lips a quick peck and went back to the kitchen to finish his cooking.

Tiffany didn’t reactive with Taeyeon’s action which made him worried.

While he was waiting for the soup to be fully cooked, he secretly dialed Yuri’s number.

-RING-RING-

“YURI!” he whispered through the phone.

“What?!” the other answered annoyingly.

“Tiffany’s in a bad mood. Are pregnant women like this?”

Yuri growled “Yes! Now solve your own problem.”

“Won’t you help me?”

“Well, what does she likes, offer it! Now bye!” Yuri angrily shouted.

“Thanks!” Taeyeon whispered.

“Yeah thanks also for ruining my session with my wife.”

“You’re doing it now?!” Taeyeon surprisingly asked.

“It’s lunch time. We’re home! Now bye!”

Taeyeon just heard a beep.

Wow! That was awkward.

He just stared at the phone.

“TAE! Are you done? I’m hungry!!!” Tiffany yelled.

Taeyeon quickly tasted the soup and was satisfied with his own creation.

She prepared everything up and brought to where his fiancé was waiting.

“Fany?”

“Hmm?” Tiffany’s eyes were still on the tv as she scooped the soup.

“Wanna go shopping?” he started.

That’s when Tiffany stared at him with wide-eyes.

“Shopping?” Tiffany’s eyes sparkled.

“Yep! We can go to the mall or somewhere. We can buy you new clothes since the baby will grow inside you, right?” he sweetly smiled.

 Tiffany was so excited to go the mall, a normal shopaholic.

“But you need to eat up first; we’ll be walking around a lot today.”

Tiffany happily nodded and eats the food her fiancé made.

Taeyeon was sitting beside her, feeding and assisting her and at times Tiffany would give him a spoon full.

After finishing up, Tiffany got lazy and tired after eating Taeyeon’s food for her.

“Babe, I’m kinda tired.” She pouted as she cuddled on Taeyeon’s chest.

Still resting on the sofa, Taeyeon ran his fingers down on Tiffany’s hair.

“What about later?” he asked.

He could notice Tiffany nod a little.

“Wanna sleep?”

“Maybe a nap Taetae.” Tiffany answered through a whisper.

An hour later, Taeyeon came out from the kitchen with an apple on his hand.

“YAH!” he exhaled loudly.

“You scared the hell out of me.”

“Sorry.” Tiffany mumbled.

Taeyeon sat beside her and handed her the apple.

“Wanna go now to the mall?” Taeyeon smiled hopefully.

“I think the nap is enough. Let’s go!” Tiffany happily pulled Taeyeon by the wrist and dashed off to the car.

@ the Mall

“Fany what about this?” he placed a dress on his chest holding onto the hanger.

“Enggggggg. Not my color Taetae.” Tiffany held her chin and wiggled her head ‘No’

-Ring-Ring-

“Yes?” Taeyeon placed the phone on his ear.

“As in now?” Tiffany frowned knowing that his husband is going to pull himself out from their shopping day.

“Ok ok. I’ll be their soon. Thank you.” He pressed the ‘end’ button and gave a loud sigh.

 “tae?” Tiffany looked at him sadly.

“Are you going to the office?” she asked in low tone.

“I have to. Remember the on going building that Sooyoung‘s handling? They said there’s a leak by the kitchen.” He explained without looking at Tiffany but to the dresses around.

“You’re not an architect or an engineer.  Why do you have to go there? Sooyoung can handle that.” Tiffany spoke on angry tone, staring at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon walked to her and wrapped his arm around Tiffany’s shoulder.

“Babe, they’re afraid of making decisions by themselves knowing we’re the one paying for the costs.” He said softly.

“Aishhhh! Ok. Fine fine. You can go.” Tiffany took her phone from her front pocket and typed in a message.

“Who are you texting?” Taeyeon went back to checking some clothes.

“Jessica.”

“Why?” Taeyeon asked.

“I’m asking her to come with me to the tailor.” She answered.

“Tailor? What for?”

“Babe, your little angel here…..” Tiffany pointed to her belly, “….is also growing up, and so am I. If you hand me a whole roasted turkey now I could finish it all by myself.”

Taeyeon laughed at Tiffany’s words.

“No! Really babe. I can finish one right now.” Tiffany answered seriously.

“Oh. Sorry babe.” He bowed his head.

“So what did Jessica say?” he changed the topic.

“You can drop me by at their house. Plus we’re bringing Yoona with us.” Tiffany walked out of the department store.

Taeyeon had to run so he can catch up.

“”You don’t wanna buy anything Fany?” Taeyeon held her hand as they walked.

“Nope. Not in the mood. You ruined it.” She said coldly.

“Me? How come?” Taeyeon frowned with an innocent tone staring at Tiffany’s face.

“Just shut up babe.” Tiffany walked even faster.

The whole ride to the Kwon’s residence was silent.

Taeyeon just placed his sight on the road while Tiffany got her poker face on.

When they arrived in front of the house, Tiffany immediately opened the car door.

“No goodbye kiss?” Taeyeon asked before Tiffany could step out.

“Not in the mood Kim Taeyeon.” She said coldly and walked out.

“Babe come one. I’ll make it up to you? Want me to stay with you for tonight?” He stepped out of the car when Tiffany was about to knock on the door.

“No thanks. I can survive.” Was all she said.

“Babe, please. If you can survive being cold to me well I can’t.” Taeyeon grabbed her wrist.

Tiffany gave a loud sigh and faced him.

“I’ll just call you.” She said softly.

“I want to be with you tonight.”

“Sure. But don’t be too late.” Tiffany gave him a peck on the lips.

“I promise. I’ll be cooking dinner for my one and only beautiful perfect mommy.” He said sweetly.

“Ok ok enough Kim Taeyeon. I’m melting. Now go before you get late.” She kissed him passionately before knocking on the door.

Taeyeon was still beside her when the door opened.

“Oh hi Tiff! Tae!” Jessica greeted happily with the little Yuri on her arms.

“Hi Sica! I need to get going. Take care of my mommy and baby ok?” He patted Jessica’s shoulder.

“Sure sir!” she gave him a salute.

Tiffany just smiled.

Taeyeon gave her a last kiss before heading to the car.

“So what happened?” Jessica asked as they sat on the living room.

Tiffany took little Yoona and held him tight.

“Work got on the way.”

“And you’re jealous?” Jessica walked to the kitchen to get some drinks.

“Well, he spends a lot of time with his work you know.” Tiffany answered.

Jessica walked in with two glasses of orange juice and placed it on the center table.

“Thank you!”

“Ok ok. I’m sure that when you’re baby’s getting bigger; he’ll be more attached to you. Just like my seobang, at first he sticks his head on work, but later on when I was about to give birth, he’s got more manly and conscious; work comes second. As for Taeyeon, he’s just making up with his work right now knowing he’ll put more attention to you and your baby later on. So calm down sissy.” Jessica explained.

“Well I hope so.” Tiffany sighs.

“So, we’re going to the tailor, right?”

“Yep!”

“Then let’s go!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Sorry for the very late update guys.

I’m on an unplanned/unexpected vacation.

*smirks*

Classes just ended so that means its summer here.

It means,

1, I can do whatever I want, shopping, eating, sleeping, accept unexpected things and work.

2, I can write updates.

But then again, unexpected thing comes along which is bad for my schedule.

And I didn’t bring laptop; right now I’m using my Aunt’s.

So, I’ll try my best to work on it. PROMISE! *held my right hand*

Also,

WANTED!

WRITER!!!

I’ll try to write some, but if you don’t like it, I’ll let someone do it for me.

Hey! I’m still young I don’t know much about it except for the things I read on other fanfics.

*evil smile*

 

So that’s it for now.

lovelovelove,

Chiseohamnida