Chapter 6

Hello My Daughter

 

Tiffany pressed the number codes, she pushed the door open but was surprised by the unexpected smell of her home.

“Babe?” Tiffany knew who’s voice that was.

“Hey! What are you doing here so early?” Tiffany asked as she walked to where the voice was coming from, kitchen.

Tiffany back hugged her fiancé and faced him after.

Taeyeon gave her a light kiss and smiled back.

“I promised I’ll make it up to you. Preparing dinner for my beautiful soon to be bride, my little angel and of course, myself.” He evilly laughed.

“Do you have to count yourself?” Tiffany playfully asked.

“Do you want your soon to be husband to get starved?” he asked back.

“Of course not.” Tiffany peeked on the pan.

“I’ll get the plates. You better cook good tonight ‘cuz I’m starving.” Tiffany took the plates and utensils.

“You’re always hungry Fany-ah.” He giggled.

Tiffany turned her head from the table and gave her fiancé an evil look.

“That’s because there’s two of us you are feeding.”

Taeyeon just laughed as he placed his finished product on the plate.

“So, what did the tailor say Fany-ah?” he sliced the beef into pieces.

“Ahh. Right! She suggested if we can move the wedding.” Tiffany said slowly, not wanting to surprise Taeyeon.

“Earlier?” he asked.

“Earlier.” Tiffany answered.

“Why so?”

“She said that the baby will get bigger by then.” She explained.

“And I also think I won’t look good on my wedding dress with a big belly you know.” Tiffany added which earned her a laugh from Taeyeon.

“You keep on giving jokes now-a-days.”

“Yah!!! Stop it!! It’s only funny for you.” Her annoyed voice echoed through the dining room.

“Sorry. But, did you finalize your dress?”

“Yep! Now all we have to do is move the wedding date.” Tiffany happily munched her beef.

Taeyeon tilted his head to the side, wondering.

“When would that be?”

“January? Is that ok with you Tae-tae? 2 months earlier than what we originally planned.” Tiffany asked nervously.

She doesn’t know if Taeyeon will like moving the wedding or not.

Taeyeon was silent as he took a bite of his beef.

“Tae-tae?”

Taeyeon raised his head to look up to Tiffany.

“You don’t like it?” Tiffany raised her eyebrows.

Taeyeon let go of his knife and fork and gave a loud sigh.

“I’m good with it.” He answered calmly.

“You sure?”

“Yeah! I think it’s better actually. The sooner the better.” He beamed a smile.

“Tae if you don’t like it, then we can cancel the wedding ‘til I give birth.” Tiffany was not feeling her words.

She knew Taeyeon wasn’t fine with it.

“No. We can call the wedding planner tomorrow, tell her our new plan and everything will go fine.” He gave a fake smile and cut his beef.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

December

Tiffany was at her office, digging her head on paper work.

“Ma’am, here it is.” Lizzy walked in with more folders which are filled with more papers and placed it on Tiffany’s desk.

“Thanks Liz. Are there more?” Tiffany didn’t take her eyes away from the table but had a smile on her face when she thanked Lizzy.

“Three more folders Ma’am.” She answered in a low tone.

“It’s ok Lizzy. I can handle this all. Remember when I had to leave for 2 weeks and faced 4 towers of paper work?” Tiffany wisely smiled, still reading some papers and comparing them.

“Well ma’am…” sadly Tiffany read her face without looking at her.

“…..you weren’t carrying anything back then.” She said softly with a worried tone.

“Don’t worry. I can handle this Liz. Oh, by the way…” she raised her head this time.

“…..can I have a cup of tea please?” she smiled sweetly.

“Sure ma’am.” Lizzy politely bowed and left the room.

“YAH! HWANG MI-YOUNG!!!!!!!” someone barged in just after Lizzy closed the door.

“What is it Jung Sooyeon?” she coldly answered.

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be at the airport, fetching your parents and sister? You’re supposed to be having your leave by now!” Jessica stood in front of the desk with her hands on the sides of her waist, clenched tight.

“Taeyeon is supposed to be the one saying that.” Another cold answer came from Tiffany.

“Well you should be thankful that you have a best friend than can qualify as a husband too. And where the hell is your fiancé? You just said it yo-“

“He picked my parents and sister at the airport.”

“Oh. Well, have you eaten yet?” Jessica backed off.

“Not yet. Taeyeon will pick me up so we can have lunch with my family. You wanna come with us?” Tiffany checked her watch and went back to her paper work.

“No…” Jessica sat on the chair.

“….I still need to pick-up Yoona at my in-laws’ house then we’ll have lunch with Yuri.” Jessica peeked on what Tiffany’s reading.

“I see. Don’t you have work?” Tiffany asked without bothering to look at Jessica.

“Just checked some new products and arranged them. I have a free afternoon, Yuri’s taking care of everything.” She took some folders and tried to read them.

“The hell is this?!” she raised her voice as she read the papers.

“You won’t understand a thing Jessi.” Tiffany chuckled.

“Tiff, instead of getting busy with this crap in here, aren’t you supposed to be getting your head on your wedding? A month from now in particular.” She worriedly said and placed the papers back on its place.

Tiffany gave a loud sigh and continued her work.

“What’s the use of a wedding planner? You suggested it, remember? I want to plan my wedding myself but you insisted.”

“Oh. I remember.” Jessica was taken back again.

Well Tiffany was right with all her words, it was Jessica’s will that was followed.

Tiffany acted like her best friend wasn’t there, she continued her work in silence and at times sip on her tea that Lizzy just prepared minutes ago.

Jessica on the other hand was at the chair in front of Tiffany’s desk, reading some magazines that she brought herself.

In silence, the two did their own thing.

MINUTES AFTER

“ I need to go now. It’s almost 12.” Jessica stood up from her seat.

“Yeah sure. Thanks for coming.” Tiffany smiled at her.

“Yeay yeah! Thank you thank you. You better take care of yourself Tiff.” She walked to the door.

“I know I know. Don’t worry. I’ll be leaving too.”

“ok. Bye!”

Jessica left the office and Tiffany was left at the room by herself.

Suddenly, her phone beeped.

From: AaaTaetae

I’m on my way babe.

See you soon.

Love you!

 

From: AaaFany

Ok babe.

Drive safely.

Love you too!

Tiffany closed the folders that were done.

She checked the others and realized there are three more undone.

She piled them up accordingly and took the three unfinished papers with her arms.

She passed by the side of her table to get her back and started to walk out of her office.

“I’ll be having my lunch Liz. You too!” She stopped by the table of her secretary who was busy typing.

“Sure ma’am. Have a great day.”

Tiffany sweetly smiled.

 ”Thanks! You too!”

Tiffany walked through the elevator and waited for her fiancé to arrive.

Not long enough, Taeyeon was there in front of the building.

“Hi Tae-tae.” Tiffany leaned to him to give him a soft kiss as soon as she entered the car.

“Hi! They’re at the restaurant already so by the time we get there the food’s ready. I ordered Chinese pork, you like that?” he started driving out to the road, one hand over Tiffany’s.

Tiffany nodded.

Taeyeon peeked on Tiffany who had her eyes closed and head rested at the backrest.

He shifted his eyes back and forth on the road and to his fiancé.

“You ok Fany?”

“Hmm.” Was Tiffany’s answer.

“You sure? You look tired.” Taeyeon used his unused hand and creased her soft chick.

“Just a little. I tried to finish work before Christmas break but I still got 3 to go.” She answered with eyes still closed and head rested.

“You should start resting Fany. I’m getting worried not just for our baby but you too.” Both Taeyeon’s hands were now on the stirring wheel.

Tiffany slowly opened her eyes and look onto Taeyeon’s face sincerely.

“Don’t worry Tae-tae. Just this 3 more then I’m done. I’ll have the rest of my time preparing for the wedding and resting.” She assured and patted Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“You better.” Taeyeon smiled as he parked the car in front of the restaurant.

 

 

 

 

-LATER THAT DAY-

After the lunch with her family, sister and her beloved Taeyeon, Tiffany went back to her office and finished her undone work.

After so, she went straight home.

Tiffany was at her kitchen cooking her own dinner.

While waiting for the rice to get cooked (by the rice cooker) Tiffany cooked her fried chicken and prepared fresh fruits for herself.

Afterwards, she started doing some additional paper work while eating her dinner.

When she was done eating, she cleaned everything up and decided to move to her room and finish her work but wash-up first.

While Tiffany was drying herself, she faced the bathroom mirror.

“Looks like you haven’t grown up that much baby, huh?” she her tummy a few times before putting on her clothes.

When she was stepping down on the stairs she gripped hard on the handle, feeling a bit dizzy, she tried her best to stand up.

“Not now.” She sigh loudly.

She slowly picked up her things from the table and brought it to her room.

Still feeling a little dizzy, she continued her work on her bed.

“Bathroom” she mouthed to herself.

Just when she stood up from her bed, she felt her urine slowly flowed down on her legs.

“What?!” she raised her head and closed her eyes.

When she looked down, to her surprise it wasn’t what she expected.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Sorry for the late update.

This vacation thing is getting into my writing schedules.

Much harder when you’re like me, SHOPAHOLIC! (hehehe)

I’ll tease you a little bit for now.

I’ll try my best to work on my writing when I get home (I’m still on vaca and I’ll be home like after 4 days or 5)

That’s it for now.

lovelovelove,

~Chiseohamnida! ♥