Chapter 7

Hello My Daughter

 

“I’ll surprise her tonight. I’m sure she’ll love it.” Taeyeon smiled to his soon to be sister-in-law.

Michelle giggled at how sweet Taeyeon is, wishing that the man she’ll marry is as perfect as the man standing in front of her.

Her younger sister, the youngest member of their family being married first is quite unique for a Hwang family.

Tiffany sure did surprise her sister with her news when she told her that Taeyeon proposed, well it was not a surprise to her that it would be Taeyeon.

“I’m sure she will. I know my sister pretty well. She loves memories.” She patted the short man’s shoulder.

“Thanks! I’ll see you next time.”

Taeyeon drove happily to Tiffany’s condo after meeting with Michelle.

With a smile on his face, steering the wheel happily, wanting to see his fiancé soon.

“It’ll be better if I don’t tell her I’m coming.” He patted the little thing placed on the passenger’s seat beside him.

He parked his car on a parking space just in front of Tiffany’s building.

He happily carried the thing and walked inside the building.

“Fany-ah?” he opened the door slowly.

“Fany-ah?” he called out again receiving no answer from his beloved fiancé.

He walked to the kitchen slowly hoping to see his Tiffany.

To his disappointment, no one was there.

Second place to check, bedroom.

He walked slowly up the stairs still holding on to the thing.

He opened the door slowly again and peeked to the other side of it.

He dropped the big brown bag making the baby clothes, rattles, bottles and other baby stuff scatter on the floor.

“Fany-ah!” he whispered.

“Tiffany!” he was able to say the name of his beloved fiancé out loud.

Using the tracks of red spots on the floor, Taeyeon rushed to the bathroom.

There, pale, weak Tiffany was bending, whipping the flows of blood with some tissues.

She lifted her head slowly, looking onto the eyes of Taeyeon.

Without another word, Taeyeon lifted up Tiffany on a bridal way and ran out of the building, heading to his car.

“T-tae.” Tiffany weakly spoke.

“Shhhh. It’s ok Fany-ah. I’ll get you to the hospital.” He stepped on the pedal, and drove as fast as he could to the hospital.

Tiffany was so pale, pale as white snow on a winter day.

She was feeling dizzy, dizzy like riding on an extra fast rollercoaster ride.

“T-tae. T-the baby.” Tiffany closed her eyes.

“Fany-ah hold on. We’re near. Please, hold on.” Taeyeon used one hand to grab Tiffany’s.

He held them tightly as his heart pumped fast.

Scared and nervous, he held them with his heart.

He knew he had to give his everything just to save his fiancé and of course their baby.

“Get out of the way! Get out of the way!” Taeyeon ran inside the emergency room with his fiancé on his arms.

“What happened?” the doctor asked.

“She’s bleeding. S-she’s pregnant.” Taeyeon answered worriedly.

“Hold on Fany-ah. We’ll help you. Please fight.” Taeyeon held her hand tightly as they ran the hospital bed somewhere.

Still unaware of her surroundings, Tiffany held back her fiancé‘s hand tightly, signaling him that she heard him.

“Sir, you have to stay outside.” The nurse patted him.

“I can’t stay inside? But I have to be with her.” He fought back.

“No. Sir, please wait here outside.”

Defeated, Taeyeon froze at the other side of the curtains at the emergency room.

Life and death, which could be the result?

Tiffany and the baby, it could be either the two.

Trembling hands and legs, thinking of the things that could happen, Taeyeon stood outside the emergency room.

“Sir you can wait at the bench.” One nurse went near him.

Taeyeon just nodded and did so.

Minutes after minutes, seconds after seconds, Taeyeon sat there waiting for something good.

Hoping that everything will be fine, that Tiffany is alright and so is the baby.

He took at his hands, Tiffany’s dried blood were covering them.

He took a handkerchief from the back pocket of his pants and whipped them.

“Sir,” man stood in front of him.

“Are you the relative?” the man on a scrub suite asked.

Taeyeon stood up and answered “Yes. I’m her fiancé.”

“Well sir, congratulations, we were able to save your fiancé but as for the baby…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


i'm sorry for making this short, but i'm also working on some stuff and i wanna tease you *grin*

So, i hope you like this short update.

Try reading my other NEW work,

11:57, I'm 26

You'll love it (i hope)

That's it for now chingus!

lovelovelove,

~Chiseohamnida