Chapter 9

Hello My Daughter

 

Days have passed after Tiffany left the hospital.

Just like what his soon so be in-laws suggested, Taeyeon moved in with Tiffany so he can pay extra attention to her and the baby.

It’s almost Christmas and as pictured, the couple were preparing for their little home to be decorated with the theme.

Tiffany was on the mat with the different colored balls surrounding her with some ribbons on her side, while the soon to be father was up the stool, hanging every item that the soon to be mother would hand him.

“Are you sure about this babe?” Taeyeon showed her the star.

“Why? You have a problem with that Kim Taeyeon?” as expected from a pregnant woman, always moody and snappy, Taeyeon got used to it.

“No. it’s just that… For all I know, the color of the star on top of a Christmas tree is supposed to be yellow, not green.”

“Then you should be thankful that that’s green and not pink. Or else our Christmas tree would be 100% pinkified.” Tiffany giggled and started keeping the unused materials leaving Taeyeon with no option but place the green star on top of the tree.

“So we have a white tree, with pink balls, and pink ribbons and pink lights and a green star to top it off.” Taeyeon mumbled as he stepped down the stool.

“Well that’s what gummibear wants, right baby?” Tiffany caressed her baby bump while raiding the refrigerator.

“Looking for something?” Taeyeon leaned on the wall while holding a pack of jellies on one hand.

Tiffany looked up to him like a starving 3 year old waiting to be fed.

With those sparkling eyes, Taeyeon can’t let his fiancé wait.

Magic of love.

“Thank you babe. You’re the best!” the latter ran to him, grabbed the jellies and gave a peck on his cheek and dashed off to the couch.

Taeyeon just giggled at his angel and went to the counter to prepare milk.

“Time for milk babe, its 8 already. You should also rest.” He said while swirling the tablespoon on the mug.

After preparing for Tiffany’s maternal milk, Taeyeon took Tiffany’s medical kit and started prepare it too.

“Tae what’s taking you so long?” Tiffany whined, getting impatient.

“I’m coming. I’ll get some water first.” After everything was all set, Taeyeon walked back to the living room with a tray and helped Tiffany with everything.

“Uhmm.”

“No!”

“But babe I haven’t said a word yet.” Taeyeon took the tray from his lap and placed it on the coffee table.”

“I know you are about to say something. And it’s a no.” Tiffany smoke like a mother.

“But it’s important.” The man reasoned out.

Tiffany stood up from the couch and headed to their room with the unfinished jellies on her hand.

“At 8 o’clock at the evening? I doubt Kim Taeyeon.” She slammed the door behind her.

Taeyeon followed her up to the room. When he turned the doorknob to soothe the moody Tiffany, he was stopped by the locked door.

“Babe unlock the door please. I’m not leaving anymore. Seriously.” Taeyeon kept on knocking.

“NO!”

“Please. I don’t want to argue with you. I don’t want my soon to be wife to be mad. Plus babe, think about gummibear.” Taeyeon heard no response.

“Tiffany Hwang, please?” He kept on begging. While on the other side of the door, like the usual pregnant women, Tiffany just fell asleep out of nowhere.

So while the soon to be husband and father was begging outside the bedroom, the soon to be wife and mother was sleeping inside.

Tired of knocking, tired of begging, Taeyeon stopped and decided to calm himself at the couch.

Later on, after the tired day, he fell asleep too.

 

 

 

In the middle of the night, Tiffany felt hungry, or should I say, cravey.

She pattend the other side of the bed, getting used to having Taeyeon by her side when she sleeps.

To her surprise, she only felt the pillow. She tapped and tapped making sure that it was really empty.

She bolted up from the bed and realized that she had fallen asleep while her fiancé was outside.

Tiffany pulled the blanket from her body, put on her pink bunny slippers, unlocked the door expecting Taeyeon to be still in front of the bedroom door.

Once she opened the door, she saw nothing but the clean tiled floor.

“Kim Taeyeon where the hell are you?” she scratched her head, her bronze hair getting tangled.

She galloped down the stairs and started to look for Taeyeon.

She gazed intently to every corner off the little house, but there was no Kim Taeyeon.

She walked around the condo unit but she couldn’t find him.

Tiffany grew impatient like a normal pregnant woman would, losing patience easily.

“YAH!!! KIM SHORTY CHODDING TAEYEON SHOW YOURSELF!” she yelled.

Just then she heard the main door creaked open.

“What’s going on Fan-ah? Are you ok? Did something happen?” Taeyeon ran to her side, concerned.

“What is wrong?!?! OK?!?! You just went missing making me go crazy. And what the hell is that? Where did yo-“ Tiffany stopped shouting when she saw what was inside the plastic bag that Taeyeon was bringing.

Her eyes started to twinkle like diamonds. “I-Is that…”

“Yep. Ice cream” Taeyeon beamed a smarty smile.

“I felt eating some while I was sleeping. Weird, but it felt like I was craving fo-“   before he could finish, Tiffany already grabbed the ice cream and ran towards the kitchen to get a spoon and started to dig on the 1 gallon cookies n’ cream ice cream.

“Hey! Aren’t you sharing?” Taeyeon stomped to where Tiffany was.

The latter quickly grabbed the gallon and ran far away from Taeyeon. “This is what you get for making me mad, worried and most especially crazy. I got up in the middle of the night CRAVING for YOU and you were GONE!”

“Me? Or were you also craving for ice cream?” Taeyeon grinned.

 “We-well… I-I was just…” Taeyeon looked on to her criminal eyes.

“FINE! Yes I was craving for some ice cream.”

“Again?”

“Again.”

“Good that you admitted it. Now give your smart and quick fiancé some of that cookies n’ cream.” Taeyeon extended his hand.

With that, Tiffany came nearer to him and handed him the spoon and ice cream.

The two then started eating in the kitchen with Tiffany sitting on the stool and Taeyeon standing beside her.

After finishing the whole gallon, yes, WHOLE GALLON by THEMSELVES, the two doves went to their bedroom to finish their slumber.

“Taetae,” Tiffany’s head was on Taeyeon’s chest while Taeyeon lovingly her hair.

“Yep?”

“What were you about to say? I mean before I locked you out of the room.”

Taeyeon shifted his head to look on Tiffany’s face.

“Honestly,” Taeyeon started.

“Honestly? SO you were going to lie?” Tiffany sounded like she was mad.

“No. Not that I was about to lie. It’s just that…” Taeyeon loudly sigh “I was planning for a surprise. For you.” He pointed a finger.

“For me? W-Why?” she creased her forehead.

“It’s something important to you and I was planning to prepare it since it failed before.”

“Before?”

“Yep. The night when you had that bleeding thing. But forget about it. I’ll make things up. Now sleep.” He sweetly pecked Tiffany’s nose.

“Fine fine. Goodnight!”

“Good night mommy. Good night gummibear.”

 

 

The sun’s rise woke Tiffany from her beautiful slumber. She moved to face her fiancé but to her surprise, again, it was empty.

“Now don’t tell me he was craving again.” She wrinkled her nose.

She stood up from the bed, not even fixing it and went to the comfort room.

She faced the sink saw a yellow sticky on the mirror saying:

“Good morning my angels! I’m sorry I can’t greet you personally this morning. Emergency run at the company. I’ll pick you up by 11 so we can have lunch together, ok babe? Be careful! I love you my mommy. Kiss gummibear for me. Kekeke!~

 

PS: breakfast is ready at the kitchen. Reheat it if you want. Iloveyou! <3”

 

“Pft! Your daddy is just so hardworking.”  She rubbed her baby bump and started to clean up.

 


I’m sorry for the late update.

School, HELL!

I have an interschool competition to attend for 3 days plus other school activities. And we got a puppy! Yeah-hey! HAHAHA!

Guys I’ll alternate my update withs my two on-going fics, ok?

Do follow me on twitter:

@soshimiee

And instagram:

@chwangee_ee

On tumblr:

Sonia2mee

PM me for my facebook account. I don’t add friends that easily. ;)

Thankyou!

lovelovelove,

~Chiseohamnida