A 'Thank you' Chapter

Unrequited Love

 

He held her hand tightly as they nervously stood at her doorstep. “Don’t worry, I will convince him.” Kyuhyun whispered gently to his girlfriend, his first love. Seohyun nodded her head, as her heartbeat began to increase as they entered their house.

“Seo! You’re back.” He flinched at the sight of them holding hands. “Care to explain?” He questioned the couple. “O-oppa…I’m…” “I love her hyung, I promise I will never hurt her.” Kyuhyun spoke up bravely. Seohyun smiled as she gained courage from Kyuhyun’s straightforwardness. She knew that instance, she wasn’t alone.

“Yah Cho Kyuhyun, I’ve said countless of times, out of so many girls, why must you fall in love with my Joohyun?” Siwon said agitatedly. “She has some sort of charm on me that I couldn’t explain. Maybe because she’s different from other girls.” Kyuhyun said calmly.

Changmin on the other hand, was heartbroken. Although he always knew Seohyun had something for Kyuhyun, as long as they were never together, he still had a chance to make her look at him. Now, his chance was gone, and the only way to make her happy, is to help them get Siwon’s approval.

“Let them be hyung, it’s not easy to find someone you love and love you back. You should be happy for Seohyunnie.” Changmin said calmly. Kyuhyun was shocked by Changmin’s approach, he had always treated him as a rival, but this time round, he was actually helping them.

“Changmin-ah, why you too!” Siwon said. “Fine..but if you ever hurt my sister, I will never let you off, get it Kyu?” Siwon gave in. “Oppa! Thank you so much! I love you!” Seohyun said as she released herself from Kyuhyun’s grip and jumped on her brother. “I love you too my sister, too much to let you go to some other guys.” He said while staring at Kyuhyun.

=====

I felt really bad for ending this story so abruptly yesterday.. So...an additional chapter to describe what actually happened after the two were finally together. Short and sweet ending I hope.

Please support "If Only"! I promise to come up with a better storyline, and of course, will not end it like how I've done for 'Unrequited Love'. Thanks!