Chapter 2

Forgive & Forget

 

“Do I know you? I’m Jessica by the way and you are?”. I asked him I saw his faced a little shocked when we faced each other.

“I’m Cho Kyuhyun”. He replied”.‘Yeah now I remember him’ I thought.

“Did you study in Seoul University?”.

“Yeah I study there when I’m in high school”.

“Oh!”

“Why?”

“Because you’re face is familiar”

“Do you know Krystal Jung?”.

“Yeah! Why did you asked?”.

“Really?, I admired her when I’m in high school until….now”. ‘Oh Gosh! Is he the guy in the story of what krystal told me?!’. I asked myself.

*Flashback*

A years ago

“Unnie I saw him again and I caught him staring at me”. Krystal squeeled. I just laughed by her behavior.

“And whose that lucky guy huh?”. I asked her.

“He’s… he’s Cho…cho..Kyuh..un”. She replied

*End of Flashback*

“Cho..cho Kyu..hyun?”. I gave him a ‘whatthehell’ look.

“Yeah, why?” “So How did you know Krystal?”. He asked me. I don’t know what will I answer to him.

       

         Kyuhyun’s POV

“She’s …. She’s my..” Jessica said.

“She’s your what?”. I asked her.

“She’s my… Ss..ister”. ‘Did I heard her clearly’.

“What? Can yo..u repe..peat?. I asked her because I can’t believe it.

“She’s my SISTER!”. She replied.

“Oh! Really?”. She nodded.

“Can I have her number?”.  I asked and I wish she will agreed.

“Sure!”.  She answer. ‘Yeah! I’m lucky today’

She gave krystal number.  Then she bid goodbye.

       

        Jessica’s POV

“ So i’m going now thanks for the little chat!”. I bid a goodbye to him I’m sure hae is worrying 

 

about me I thought so.

I started finding donghae again then my phone suddenly rang.

 “Yeoboseyo?. I asked.

“Where are you baby? I was finding you but when I go to our table you are not there”.  Donghae asked me.

“Oh! Sorry I was finding you earlier too but I bumped someone then we had a little conversation. And I’m here in the parking lot”.

“oh! Okay, just wait me there okay?.

“Okay”. I answered.

I was waiting for donghae when I felt someone embraced me. I jumped and turn my head it was donghae my boyfriend.

I pushed his chest lightly. “You shocked me!”. I pouted and he chuckled.

“Sorry baby I just MISS you”. He told me in sweet voice gosh! I fall for him deeper when he always told me that.

I blushed lightly. “Yeah! But next time don’t do that again okay?”. He just nodded.

We were now in the car when his phone rang again uggh! When he is with me his phone always ring!!. And of course he answered it.’ Aish donghae’.

 

           Donghae’s POV.

“Yeoboseyo?”.  I asked

“Hey Hyung! Where are you?”. It’Sungmin’s voiced.

“Why did you ask?” I asked him back.

“You have a visitor”. He told me

“Who?”. I asked.

 

         Jessica’s POV.

I heard whose calling and it’s sungmin but he called donghae earlier.

“ It’s Yoona, Im Yoona actually and he have a kid with her”. Sungmin said. I saw donghae’s face he is shocked about the name of the girl maybe.

“Tell her that i am absent”. Donghae told to sungmin. ‘I’m confused because I never saw/ heard him before to say that to his visitor”. I thought.

“Sorry hyung I already told her that you are in a break then after". Sungmin said

 

       Donghae's POV

''. I cursed. Sica shouldn't see her and the kid.

"okay, i'll be right there". Then i hung up.

 

       Author's POV

Donghae told Jessica that she should go because he has an appointment. Jessica just followed what donghae told to her.

 

      Donghae's POV

A soon as I opened the door I saw the kid 5 yrs. Old kid to be exact, hugging her umma.  The boy run to me and hug me tightly.

“Appa!!”.  The kid or my child shouted to me. Then the woman stood.

“Hi! Donghae!”. She said

“What are you both doing here Yoona and before I forgot where’s the divorce paper? “. I asked in gentle voice even thou I am mad to her.

“First I’m here because I will just remind you that you have child to me and second here’s the divorce paper”. She gave the envelope to me and I opened it when I saw that she didn’t sign it.

“Why you didn’t sign this paper? I told you before, that I don’t and I wouldn’t love you. I married you because you have a cancer but It doesn’t true you lie to me”. I told to her. And I saw my child sobbing I felt my heart stabbed by a knife.

She also started crying. “But I lo..ve you I..I  will never g..ive up on y..ou, you are on..ly mine”. She said it between her sobs.

“I’m Sorry”. It’s all I can say I’m speechless because both of them are crying.

“Appa please forgive umma, umma is nice and good”. My child told me.

“I’m sorry for what appa told to umma okay? Don’t cry now baby”. I try to comfort him but he just cried harder.

“What do you want? Candies, Ice Cream or…”. My child cut my words.

“Only Umma and Appa”. He said.

“But Changmin, Appa can’t do that appa is always busy you know that right?”. I reasoned out he nodded.

“But you have a time for your girlfriend!”. Yoona said

“Jessica has nothing to do with this”.I told to her.

“Oh! Jessica is the name of your girlfriend, did she know that you have a wife and a child?”.She said

“No she didn’t I will tell her in the right time not now after you sign the divorced paper”. I said.

“You wish! You are only mine donghae! only mine”. She told me. Then they both leaved.

___________________________

 

A/n new chapter :) So this chapter is the continuation of chapter 1 if you noticed it.

 

please do comment and subscribe. <3