Marry Me!

Forgive & Forget

 

Jessica’s POV

It’s almost a week since my mom’s accident happened and the bank sent us a notice that they will get  my mom’s business. So I am now currently at the hospital with Krystal.

“Unnie!!, the bank sent us a another notice. What are we going to do now?”. Krystal asked while looking to Umma.

“I don’t know Krystal, my savings is not enough to pay the loan”. I said and took a sit beside the hospital bed.

“Ummm.. Unnie I don’t like to intrigue to your problem with Donghae Oppa, but he can help us a lot”. She said and also took a sit beside the hospital bed.

“ I can’t….i mean I don’t have a courage to face him”. I said.

“But Unnie look at Umma. How do you feel that she is in this Hospital huh?”. She stood up and face me.

“Of course I am truly sad”. I said

“Then If you are, talk to donghae oppa!, he can really help us!”. Krystal said.

“You heard me before Krystal!, and it’s final”. My voice became louder. Umma stirred from her sleep and saw us arguing.

“Stop it!, You don’t have to worry about it”. Umma said then Krystal butted in.

“Why we shouldn’t mom?, It’s true that Donghae oppa can really help us right?”. Krystal said and she looked angry.

“Stop it Krystal!, Enough!”.  I told Krystal.

“But Unnie!!!”. Krystal whined.

“Okay to make this argue finished I will talk to donghae”. I said even though inside me I can’t face him but it’s for my mom sake.

…………………………………………………………………………………………….

…………………………………………………………………………

………………………………………………….

………………………………………..

…………………………………

……………………….

……………..

…….

….

Author’s POV

Jessica finally made plan to talk to Donghae so she went out and go to Lee Corporation. She saw his secretary and she asked her if Donghae is free this time then his secretary said the he’s available.

 

Donghae’s POV

The meeting is finally over this early. My secretary told me that Jessica is outside waiting for me so I rushed to open the door. I opened the door and I saw still beautiful but her face is too pale so I told her sit down.

“What happened to you?”.  I asked her then she faced me. She held my hand.

“Donghae oppa, please, I need your help”. She pleaded.

“What is it?, Anything for you”. I said.  She held my hand tightly then start.

“The bank is going to get *hic* my mom business *hic* because we have loan and  *hic* we have no money to pay for it, you know that right?”. She asked I nodded.

“Of course I know, Baby”. I said and I feel that there is something going to happen.

“Then could you *hic* help us?,….Anyting I will do just help us”. She cry harder.

“Anything?”. I asked

“Anything, so please”. She said and I smirked.

..

.

“MARRY ME, JESSICA”. I said.

 

A.N : Hi there!!!. So this chapter is a bit short but i'll try to make a longer chapter next time

and for those who subscribe me thank you

very much.

And for  my dear readers  thank  u for supporting .

you can check out my other stories

 * Thank you Unnie : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/153387/thank-you-unnieee-haesica-jessicajung-leedonghae-romance-yoonhae-imyoona

 * I Will find you : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/271730/i-will-find-you-jaejoong-romance-you-ocharacter

 * We're not meant to be : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/147716/we-re-not-meant-to-be-jessicajung-leedonghae-imyoona