lovexlove

Forgive & Forget

 

Author’s POV

Jessica is shocked about Donghae’s request. She didn’t know what she is going to do but for her it’s the only way.

Jessica’s POV

“But how about Yoona and Changmin?”. I asked him.

“Don’t worry about them, We’re divorced now so nothing to worry about”. He told me and hugged me tight. “I missed this”. He murmured.

“But how about your responsibility to them?, to Changmin?”. I looked at him and said. Changmin is too young and I don’t want him to suffer.

“I told her that I will be the one who is responsible financially, so don’t worry okay?”. He kissed my forehead and hugged me again. I nodded.

“By the way Hae, can you help me about my Mom’s business?”. I asked him.

“Sure, no problem. So why don’t we eat it’s almost lunch”. He said and we went to the near restaurant.

 

Once we settled to our seats. A waiter ask our orders

“What do you want, Baby?”. Donghae asked me as he looked to the menu. I scanned the menu.

“I want Spaghetti and Meatballs and Four Seasons for the juice. I said then the waiter write down and asked Hae what is his order.

“And for me, I want Honey Garlic Chicken and Pineapple Juice”. The waiter bowed and told us that it’s coming for any minute.

 

Donghae’s POV

While we are waiting for our order, I call my assistant to settle the problem about Jung’s Property and she said that it’s settled. I saw my baby staring at me.

“Baby, guess what?”. I smiled and I saw hope in her eyes.

“What?”. She grinned.

“Your problems Is now settled”. I said. And she stood up and hugged me tight. I pull her to sit in my laps.

“Thank you so much Hae, I don’t know what I am going to do if you’re not here”. I kissed her lips passionately. She blushed and it’s so cute I kissed her left cheeks. The waiter came with our ordered foods.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n short update guys... Sorry !!! anyway dont forget to subscribe and drop a comment