Chapter 11 New Donghae?

Forgive & Forget

Donghae's POV

Another sad day because Me and Jessica broke up. I know that it's my fault but i am also a person that having a mistake. But i still love her. I don't love Yoona since the first we've met. If  Jessica do not want to talk to me then i guess i need to change.

Jessica POV

I feel lonely this week, no donghae but i'm happy that there is no image of Yoona anymore.

'i if donghae have no kids and wife we are a one family but i guess it will remains as my dream'.

"Unnie, its almost a week since you were working in the company". Krystal said.

"Yeah! it's almost a week if i have no problems with him i guess i am working regularly by the way did you finish my LAST report papers?" I asked her.

"Umm.. yes it's almost done.. wait for a while". She went upstairs and she past the folder to me.

"Thanks Sis". I thanked her.

"No Prob!". she welcomed then she goes upstairs.

 

 

 

I dressed and go to Lee Company to report before i resign i guess this will be a help or hope to them. When i enter the company all of them are staring at me but i let them do that i don't care anyway. I saw Sungmin's Secretary and i handed the folder i was holding earlier i turned around when sombedy called my  name.

"Hey sungmin". I said

"Hey how's vacation?". He asked.

"Ummm it's well..." I turned around again when i heard my name being called it was Donghae.

"Ummm.. hey!". i greeted him. 

"Hey you ". he said but when i look in to his eyes it's like he moves on. Sungmin's secretary handed the folder a was holding earlier to Sungnim.

'What you are going to resign? but... but why?". Sungmin asked in shocked and also sad.

 

Donghae's POV

"What you are going to resign? but... but why?' Sungmin asked. I am also shocked i didn't expext she will resign. No matter you did you will fall for me in th end, jessica

"Umm.. because its too personal problem thats why you shouldn't know". She said. Sungmin signed her resign paper and he handed the paper to me then i signed it. It's hard to feel that your love one is going far from you. 

I will never let you Jessica... never. i smirked.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey there! new update? yes but it's a short one. Mianhe :(. Back to chapter do you know what Donghae plan is?, Do you think Donghae will change his attitude?. What is the new problem that Jessica will encounter together with his Family?.

Thank you for my dearest subcribers!! lovelove :) Any SILENT READERS there? it's okay i am also a silent readers haha  know that you are shy to comment eventhough it's a HANGGUL, ENGLISH, JAPANESE, FRENCH, CHINESE and FILIPINO, i can read it there is no perfect person in the world all of us are having a mistake but my Teacher said you should be PERFECT in Subject Verb Agreement haha it's funny!

Subscribing is really appreciated if not it's okay because it's not important to me if YOU will subscribe or NOT. :))

I am not a harsh person i am just a FRANK person. :)) but i'm a good girl i am just a 14 years old FYI :)