Chapter 12 New Donghae part 1

Forgive & Forget

 

Jessica’s POV

I told Donghae that Yoona has a cancer and it’s true,  how did I know? It’s because I saw  her files and I did talked to her doctor at first Donghae didn’t believe it but I explained to him from the top to end then now he understand. I know that I am too generous to him and Yoona but I don’t want to love someone who has wife and a son. For me I forgave him for what he did in the past because all of us are having a mistake. I support their relationship and family… how about me? I don’t know or I will just find another guy to fall in love with but I think it will take years to move on because it still loves him.

Donghae’s POV

It’s been 5 months that I haven’t seen Jessica since she resigned I want to see her but it will ruin my plan. I know that my plan is too harsh but I think that is the suitable one.

Yoona and Changmin is now living with me, yes it’s true. I pitied Yoona because she has a cancer I wish it’s true. And now we are having a movie marathon.

“Appa.. changmin want milk pwease?”. Aiden requested.

“Okay no problem kiddo”. I stood up but before that Yoona told me to sit down because she wants to get so I let her.

“This is your milk now changmin”. Yoona gave the milk to changmin.

Yoona’s POV

I am happy that Me and Donghae is fine now. I thanked Jessica for what she did.

And it’s almost 8pm we’ve finished to eat our dinner I tucked Changmin to his bed and I sleep too.

Jessica’s POV

My mom received a Notification Letter that she needed to pay her debts and I don’t know where would I get the money to pay.

“Unnie I was fired”. Krystal said

“What??”. I am shocked.

“I don’t know the reason why my manager did that but I heard him talking to his cellphone and he is too scared that if he will not fire me he will get his restaurant”. She explained.

“WHAT??”. ‘I don’t know where will I get the money to support us but feel someone who did this happening’.

_________________________________

___________________________________________________

Another short update?... uhuh! you know i am too lazy to type what is on my mind.  It's already 1 am here but i'm still awake, yes because it's saturday and i need&must to attend a mass tommorow Sunday morning it's needed because i'm studying at CATHOLIC School and it's a point in the grades i will have AMen haha!. And my family wants us to study there but my other cousins is studying in International School and it's so sad. 

By the way!! Subscribing is really Appreciated but if do NOT want it's okay :D i don't need. For me it is only a sign that you want this story. I write a story as a Hobby or a past time so it's okay.

dear Silent Readers  it's okay if you doesn't want to comment or subscribe it's fine with me!!...

Subcribers!!!! lovelovelove <3