Chapter 7

Forgive & Forget

 

Donghae's POV

Today is friday. Yoona invited me to come and join them. We went to a near park. I decided to buy a food for us but when i came back Changmin is missing. Yoona and I went to find him.

 

Jessica’s POV

Tiffany told me that she has an important matter to tell me so I arrived early. I knocked then tiffany opened it.

“You’re early huh?”. She said.

“Uh-huh”. I said.

“So what the important thing you wanted to tell me?”.  I asked tiffany

“Easy girl we talk about it later”. She said then I nodded.

“Let’s eat first”. She said

“Okay”. I smelled the foods. ‘yummy’.

 

Tiffany’s POV

We finished eating our meals then Jessica asked me again what is the important matter that I am going to tell her.

“Okay I will start now”. She nodded.

“Umm.. Do you trust your boyfriend that much?”. She frowned

“Yeah”. She said.

“What are you going to do if you knew that your boyfriend have his family”. I said

“What do you mean?”. She asked.

“I mean that if your boyfriend has wife and a child”. I said.

“I don’t think so, donghae hasn’t a kind of state”.

“Oh really?”. I mocked her.

“Yeah, you are thinking crazy now tiff”. She said.

“What if I said that your lovely boyfriend named donghae has a family on his owned?”.  I asked her.

“What are you saying?. I know him tiff and I don’t think that he has his ‘own family’. Jessica said. Poor unnie she doesn’t know that donghae has his owned family.

“I will direct it to the point”. I said then she nodded.

“Jessica I don’t want to tell you this but I don’t want also to see you someone cheating behind your back. Donghae have his own family”. Jessica’s eyes grow bigger.

“It couldn’t be”. She said.

“Yes, It could”. I said

“Do you have a proof?”. She asked me.

I gave her the proof that donghae has a family on his own. The wedding picture of Yoona and Donghae is the proof that I gave to her. Jessica couldn’t believe it.

“No this is not true”. She said. Tears kept flowing down to her cheeks.

“That is true Unnie, believe me and he has a child and it’s a boy”.

 

Jessica’s POV

I can’t believe it. His wedding picture with a girl?.

“I think..*sobs*..i should ..*sobs*.. go now”. My tears kept flowing down to my cheeks. Tiffany kept calling me but I don’t want to see me crying. I went to near park I sat on bench, I kept crying then suddenly  I saw a kid ‘I think he was lost’.

“Hey, kiddo what’s your name?, Are you lost?”. I asked him

“My name is.. *sobs*.. Lee Changmin I can’t find Eomma and Appa”. I carried him.  We sat on the bench with him.

“It’s okay changmin”. I said

“Are you hurt Miss?, Why are you crying?”. He asked me. He touched my face. What a lovely kid.

“Don’t worry about it”. I assured to him he nodded.

“Changmin!!!!”. The woman voice said. I stood up to find her.

“Umma!!”. The little kid said her sad face fainted.

“Thank You Miss, by the way I am LEE Yoona”. What a coincidence she has a the same name as donghae’s wife that tiffany told me.

“I am Jung Jessica”. I said.

“What happen to your eyes?”. She asked me.

“Umm.. I cried that’s why”. I said then she nodded. Suddenly

“APPA!!!”. Changmin shouted I followed his gaze I turned around and I saw him. ‘Donghae’ I whispered, the tears kept flowing down again.

____________________________________

___________________

A/n new chapter.

How was it?. Nehehe. Please do comment and subscribe.