Chapter 9

Forgive & Forget

 

 

Author’s POV

A week’s past, Jessica still ignoring Donghae. Jessica is watching television then somebody knocked she open the door she didn’t expected who it was.

Jessica’s POV

“Hi Jessica”. I didn’t expected it was Yoona. I let her enter my house.

“So.. what brings you here?”. She smiled. She place changmin down and let him walk around my place.

“Umm.. nice house”. She complimented.

“Thanks”. I smiled. Then I saw changmin, bouncing up and down in the couch.

“Hi Changmin”. He giggled then smiled.

“Hi noona!”. He hugged me I carried him then we went to the kitchen get coffee and chocolate drink for changmin. I gave her drink then she thanked me.

“Thank you unnie”. Changmin said.

“You’re welcome”. I said

“So again what brings you here?”. She sipped her coffee then she start.

“I.. We are here to owe you a favor”.

“What is it?”.

“Can you..”.

“Can I what?” I asked her

“Can you forget him and leave us alone?....”. I’m so speechless. Then she continue her speech

“…look at changmin that lonely little kid"

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating for a long long time!! :-) I will just update whenever i want just say I am LAZY yes that true when it comes to like this. Then i am busy also to my studies of course and also to my new puppy she's breed is Japanese Spitz ( yeah my pupy is a girl)  her first week with us is so tiring to the point that i couldn't even sleep orderly then when the 1st day of school came the maid take care of her then suddenly she called my mom that the pupy is missing then they found out that she's only below the sofa sleeping peacfully that's the funny part haha. Just fun to share it!