Chapter 10

Forgive & Forget

 

Author’s POV

Jessica decided to move on to what happened with donghae and the others. She pitied Changmin because he is too much young to suffer this kind of problem. But it’s NOT the only reason why she decided to move on it’s because she pitied Yoona. Yeah that’s right they did talked.

Flashback

Yoona decided to visit Jessica and to tell her the truth about her secret

Jessica’s POV

It’s early in the morning when somebody Is knocking the door. I opened it and I saw Yoona without Changmin.

“Good Morning”. Yoona said.

“Good Morning too. How are you?”. I asked her.

“Umm.. I’m fine”. She answered

“So am I”. I said I sense something she wanted to tell so I waited her to start first because I am scared what will she says.

“Umm.. I came here to tell you something…”. She said.

“Okay spill it”. I support her to tell it. Eventhough she is the reason why I and Donghae break up still I understand her and I were in her situation I can’t bear this kind of problems.

“Umm.. the reason why I want Donghae to come back is because I only have a short time to be with them, to be with Changmin and Donghae”. She said and I am shocked for what she said.

“What?.. What do you  mean?.. I can’t understand you”. I said

“I went to the Hospital and the Doctor told me that I only have a short time to live”. She said then she started to cry.

“………Why?”. I couldn’t speak.

“The doctor told me that I have a brain cancer it’s in 3rd level I… I don’t even know that this cancer will level up that fast… so please let me have donghae for a while and when I am gone I will give him to you and I know that you are a good person”. She said. Her face is to Pale. And I also cry

 I hug her. I try to calm her down. Her body can break down or fall anytime so I supported her to seat in the sofa.

“It’s okay Yoona unnie, to the first until now you and donghae is still married”. We both cried I know I am to kind but when I knew about her situation all the problems that I have now is gone.

While we are sobbing someone knocked the door and I gladly opened it saw Donghae yeah he is. I am not mistaken.

“Why are you here?”. I know am too rude to welcome the visitor but I need to so that donghae’s feeling for me can loosen up a little.

“Sica please talk to…”. He didn’t finish his sentence when he saw Yoona in the sofa crying.

“Please Donghae leave.. please leave”. I also cry. He didn’t care about Yoona.

“Please Sica forgi..”. I slapped him he is too much he didn’t care about his Wife.

“I said leave”. But he didn’t I push him but Yoona held my arm.

“It’s okay you can talk”. Yoona said

“How dare you to come here? Huh?”. Donghae asked Yoona but she didn’t answer instead she bowed and went out of the house.

“Yoona wait!!!”. I tried to catch him but I am failed. Donghae hug me from behind so I pushed him.

“How dare you to do that?!, She’s your ing wife, Donghae. Are you crazy?!!”. I am too angry to him.

“Yes!! Yes!! I am crazy over YOU!”. How can he said that?. Hes’ ing married and his wife can die sooner or later.

“Your really crazy. We are Break right?. I hate you so much to the point that I don’t want to see you”. That’s the only way he will leave . I ran to my house and locked the door so he can’t go enter he knocked vigorously. But  never mind as long as donghae will leave.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was that? Late update again atleast i updated haha. Don't be mad ot me. i am just to lazy to update the story's i have so thats why. Eventhough i am so sleepy i had a mood to update this please check out my other story's if you like haha.

Subcribing is really appreciated. :-)