Chapter 1

Forgive & Forget

 

Author’s POV.

   “Sica wake up ” her mom shook her shoulder.

   “Umma 5 more minutes!”. Jessica reply in annoying tone.

   “You said that earlier come on wake uppp! ” her umma shook her shoulder again.

    Jessica’s hand reached for the alarm clock and she stood up and stretch her body and ran to the bathroom.  Her umma just laugh a little because of her behavior.  When Jessica is done she immediately dress up because she know that her boyfriend is waiting for her. She ate her breakfast and said good bye to her umma.

Jessica’s POV

   I was about to go outside but suddenly my phone ring. ‘I think it’s from donghae’ I thought but I’m wrong it’s from sungmin.

“Yeoboseyo?” I said.

“Hey! Morning, Where are you?” Sungmin asked.

“I was about to go….but my phone ring so I answered it” I reply.

“Oh! Sorrrrryyyyy!” He apologies.

“Apology accepted, by the way do you know where’s donghae?” I asked

“He’s here in the office, why??” he asked I just felt sad and disappointed that donghae did not call or message me.

“Because I tried so many times to call his phone but the phone is busy do you know why?” I said

 “I don’t know either. Hey! Don’t worry he is just busy. By the way it is okay if I offer you a ride?” Sungmin asked.

“Okay no problem! :D” I reply

“Wait for me I’m on my way” he told me.

“Okay” I said then he hung up.

15 minutes later…

I heard a knock on the door I knew that it was Sungmin. I opened the door.

“Are you ready?” sungmin asked I just nodded.

“Where here!!” He told me I just opened the door and we get in the building. We were waiting to the elevator when i heard some people gossiping and the one girl said ‘ I’m more beautiful than her!’and the second girl said ‘ I’m ier than her’.

“Don’t believed them co’z it’s not true.” He told me and he heard it clear also because their are only behind us. I just gave him a smile and he smiled back. I only noticed now that he is cute I felt so stupid that I never notice it before.

‘It’s break time now I should go to donghae’s office I miss him so much’ I thought. When I was about to greet him I heard him saying ‘how’s the child’ and many thoughts came to my mind but I told to myself that maybe it his friend child or something. I snapped out to my thought when he touch my cheeks and kissed me I’m shocked of what he did. When we I pulled out from the kiss.

“Sica baby I miss you so much” he embraced me again I just let him be, I miss him also. Then a thoughts came to my mind ‘I should ask him what child is he talking about I feel something weird’ I thought. When he pulled out from the hug I quickly asked him.

“Who’s child you’re talking about?” I asked co’z I felt something different. I saw his face shocked. I am sooo much nervous now.

“I…It’s my fri..ends chi..ld” he told me I just nodded I sigh as a relief. But It’s the same, I felt something weird even thou he said it was his friend child.

“Oh! I thought it was….it was”

“It was what baby?” he asked me.

“Nothh..ing”’ Gosh! I should believe him he is your boyfriend sica! Wake up’ I told to myself.

Donghae’s POV

‘Please God not now I’m not yet ready to tell her please not now I love her, I don’t want to lost her’. I prayed by myself.

*Flashback*

5 years ago

“Donghae! I am pregnant!” She told me. My jaw dropped I can’t believe it.

“Donghae we should tell this to umma and appa I am sure that there are happy for both of us”. She told me I just nodded

*End of Flashback*

‘What if she knew about us I don’t want to loss jessica’

“So are you hungry?” I asked just to change the subject. I hug her by the waist she jumped by my sudden action.

“A little”. She replied and she hide her head in the crook of my neck.

“Let’s eat then”. She just nodded and my arm is still in her waist she tried to struggle by I held on tight.

Jessica’s POV

‘Gosh I don’t like to see us like this it’s embarrassing’. I thought but I’m tired to whine to each other. When we reached the restaurant nearby, donghae quickly ordered food because he knew that I am starving.

“Baby what do you want?”. Donghae asked me.

“I don’t know, you choose”. I replied he just nodded. When he is finish ordering the food he asked me.

“Baby I will fetch you by 8 in the evening is that okay with you?” I just nodded. Then our order came ‘hmm, yummy’.

Donghae’s POV

I’m glad that my sica baby love what I have ordered for her. When we were about to go back my phone suddenly ring.

I took a glanced to my phone and I saw Im Yoona’s name I was shocked because it’s my first time to experience this kind of situation.

“Hae, who’s calling? Don’t you want to answer it?”. My Sica baby asked me. Maybe she sensed that I let my phone ring until it’s stop.

“It’s Sungmin, I guess he is having a problem right now just wait a minute baby”. I told her. She nodded.

I am standing now at the parking lot of the restaurant and I answered the phone.

“Are you busy? Did I di…disturb yo..u? Are you with someone n..ow?”. She asked I felt that she is nervous when she calls me or vice versa.

“Yes, Yes and Yes”. I replied in annoying tone.

Jessica’s POV

‘What took him so long? I should follow him I sensed that he have a secret from me’ ‘Not again Jessica he is your boyfriend he is faithful to you, you know that’.

I was finding donghae when I suddenly bumped someone.

‘Ouch’ “Mianhe”. I bowed to him. I can’t see his figure enough.

‘Ouch’ “Mianhe“.  He apologies. Then I remember something his face is familiar. ‘yeah! I knew it’

____________________

__________

:) hope u like it